President Trump is Best POTUS in Last 30!Years

History will show Trump was a very effective POTUS. Only surpassed by Ronald Reagan for now. Mr Trump has another 7 years to #MAGA

-Geaux
Trumps pretty good when you can see things without being polarized or brainwashed by the MSM. He has made tons of mistakes, just like a normal person. He has social problems and at times doesnt know how convey his message. He is real as they come, in your face nothing to hide, even his stupidity. All that aside he is doing his job. Obama was the opposite, said all the right things and in the back-end was very deceptive.

No he's not. Just tune in MSDNC, the Created News Network, any of the big three broadcast networks, etc. any hour of the day or night and they will set you straight by golly.

Trump is the best POTUS, I agree. I'm afraid, the Congress is the worst: they have been doing their best in hobbling the President instead of cooperating with him.

Last edited:
Crooked Donnie has been under investigation from Day 1

Nixon on steroids

History will show Trump was a very effective POTUS. Only surpassed by Ronald Reagan for now. Mr Trump has another 7 years to #MAGA

-Geaux
upload_2018-3-8_9-10-34.jpeg

In the past 30 years, yea. In the history of the presidency, nah.

But 30 years ago we had Reagan, who would blow Trump out the water on everything.

Trump is definitely the most unique president we've ever had. He's more like the guy next door being president. The shit you'd yell at your TV Trump tweets. I love it.

The best part? He causes liberals to have a hissy fit. Anything or anyone that pisses off liberals has my vote.

-Geaux
Trumps pretty good when you can see things without being polarized or brainwashed by the MSM. He has made tons of mistakes, just like a normal person. He has social problems and at times doesnt know how convey his message. He is real as they come, in your face nothing to hide, even his stupidity. All that aside he is doing his job. Obama was the opposite, said all the right things and in the back-end was very deceptive.
“Nothing to hide” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

-Geaux

Would that be the Ronald Reagan who A) had Alzheimer's, B) Sold the country to the Japanese, C) had 138 members of his team were investigated, indicted or convicted in scandals, D) did the Iran Contra Affair, E) had Massive debt and economics that made the rich richer and the poor poorer.....

-Geaux

Would that be the Ronald Reagan who A) had Alzheimer's, B) Sold the country to the Japanese, C) had 138 members of his team were investigated, indicted or convicted in scandals, D) did the Iran Contra Affair, E) had Massive debt and economics that made the rich richer and the poor poorer.....
Never heard of this fictional person.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Would that be the Ronald Reagan who A) had Alzheimer's,
Reagan Alzheimer's diagnosis
Source: The New York Times Added by: Brandon samuels. In August 1994, at the age of 83, Ronald Reagan was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease, an incurable neurological disorder which ultimately causes brain cells to die.
Ronald Reagan is Diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease ...
worldhistoryproject.org/1994/8/ronald-reagan-is-diagnosed-with-alzheimers-disease
Shit heads like you , I really despise, because typical of the stupidity of the leftists, they don't know their fucking history.

6 years after President Reagan was out of the office was he then diagnosed with the disease. You fuckers have been brain dead when you were lucky enough not to be aborted.

-Geaux

-Geaux

I'm not surprised. Get a load of that partisan politics and spread it all over your toast every day, and all that you know is made up nonsense.

Head in the sand. What a surprise.

-Geaux

-Geaux

I'm not surprised. Get a load of that partisan politics and spread it all over your toast every day, and all that you know is made up nonsense.

Head in the sand. What a surprise.
Can you breathe?

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

-Geaux

I feel no obligation to rain on your parade. Truly hope one day I'll agree and Mr. Bluebird will be sitting on my shoulder too regarding the matter. Meanwhile I'll simply take a bit of joy in your happiness and simply wish you a blessed day.

Forum List

Back