President Trump Encourages EPA to Clean Up Oceans at G20!

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
Just the other day, I was on youtube surfing, and one of my favorite subjects is looking at lovely fish. Well, I ran into this video about the ocean, and it said that in the Pacific Ocean there is an area the size of the State of Texas that is covered with plastics that are dangerous to fish, and particulates are being found in fish flesh because their GI systems are different from those of humans, and plastics can hurt them. So I did something I've never done before, because I noticed that when President Trump decides to do something, it gets done. I went to the WH and sent President Trump a short note on how sorry I was about there being too much garbage in the oceans that was ruining the fish for a hungry world, and that garbage was filling some parts of areas that could take away protein from the world's people. And today, I didn't miss that Jonathan Hunt of FoxNews put out a blurb from the EPA administrator saying that the USA will focus on plastic pollution in the oceans at G20 summit. I took a big gamble, and I'm so happy the President decided to repopulate the ocean with better fish by encouraging worldwide cleanup of oceans worldwide. :woohoo:

Who said one vote doesn't matter? <gong, you're wrong!> You guys get out there and vote, and may we have cleaner oceans, and maybe the whales will not have to beach themselves to get the attention of mankind ever again. I just knew President Trump would be the man to get his people to step up to the plate to fix the oceans. Now, I just pray that this will happen. Good luck, guys and gals at the EPA! Let's get Soros to put his $$$$ on the oceans instead of beating up the guy who will clean up the oceans!

This is part of the mass when it was the size of France:

Garbage-Patch.jpg

EPA administrator says US will focus on plastic pollution in the oceans at G20 summit

Cleaning up the ocean is definitely a good thing.

However is suspect it is their "focus" to distract from their denial of climate change.

brothers and sisters: being president has a way of magnifying one's ego. its like taking an MRI of the soul. Trump's soul is about to be magnified in front of the whole world

The EPA said we can help if we cut single use plastics: Please list some ways we can do that. I'll start:

#1. Recycle plastic solo cups by washing them in the top rack of your dishwasher. I've been doing a lot of that lately and guess what. You can wash plastic solo-type cups you get at WalMart in that top area of the dishwasher, and they don't melt. If you have an old Iron Nellie dishwasher that melts melmac, you can always wash them in the sink in their own water, dip them in warm water you put a 1/2 teaspoon of dishwasher rinse-aid in, let them air dry on a clean cookie - cooler rack. Once they're completely dry, just restack them and put them into a baggie, and yes, you can wash and rinse the baggie, too, when it's empty, and when it's dry, you can put the next cycle of cleaned plastic cups too.

Please someone add #2 idea on recycling another formerly single-use plastic item. Thanks!

However is suspect it is their "focus" to distract from their denial of climate change.

We can actually do something about the ocean, so it makes sense for people to be putting their efforts there instead of your Jim Jones climate cult nonsense

brothers and sisters: being president has a way of magnifying one's ego. its like taking an MRI of the soul. Trump's soul is about to be magnified in front of the whole world
Who cares if the ocean is cleaned up because President Trump pushed a button or two, basquebromance. Do you like to see 35 whales beaching themselves from time to time around bad areas of the ocean where raw sewage is dumped? Have a heart.

Some fish for family. Others fish for markets. It's all good when fish have clean water to live in.

Attachments

• Mahi-mahi.jpg
    Mahi-mahi.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Mahi-mahi -Food from the Sea.jpg
    Mahi-mahi -Food from the Sea.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 98
  • Mahi-mahi-catch.jpg
    Mahi-mahi-catch.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Children, children! Think of the Whales, and how sad it is to see them trying to tell us how bad the seas are when they beach themselves.

Cetacean stranding - Wikipedia

This group were a few of 150 on one of Australia's coast. This is the first I've ever see of that
much Cetacean stranding, but it's a worldwide problem. Let's just go with the G20 and get behind
President Trump's GPA. Nobody else has ever taken on this big of a world problem. Half the people
in the world live near the coastline and many of them depend on fish for a livelihood. Too many fish
are becoming overfished, but the real problem is the pollution of all the oceans around the globe.
lead_720_405.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cetacean_stranding
Cetacean stranding - Wikipedia

Cetacean stranding, commonly known as beaching, is a phenomenon in which whales and dolphins strand themselves on land, usually on a beach. Beached whales often die due to dehydration, collapsing under their own weight, or drowning when high tide covers the blowhole.

How long ago did trump promise to fix the opiate crisis, sign a bill to rebuild, repair, renew or replace our infrastructure?
Please focus on the fish of the sea, Wry Catcher. Do it for the children who may never get to see sights like this:
A School of Yellowfin Tuna fish:
1280_DSn3wgv7iXpt.jpg

Attachments

• Flame Angelfish.jpg
    Flame Angelfish.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Angels of Cancun.png
    Angels of Cancun.png
    122.1 KB · Views: 76
  • gerard-soury-green-turtle-java-indian-ocean.jpg
    gerard-soury-green-turtle-java-indian-ocean.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 70
I reuse those black containers with the clear tops you get from prepared food sections all the time. They are great for leftovers or care packages for family and friends.

Yep, trump's the same one who sicced the attack dogs like pruitt on the EPA. Can't let clean air and water get in the way of corporate profit. He probably considers the ocean different than the environment or whatever. What normal person can figure out what goes through his f'd up mind.

Trump Watch: EPA | Environmental Integrity

The EPA said we can help if we cut single use plastics: Please list some ways we can do that. I'll start:

#1. Recycle plastic solo cups by washing them in the top rack of your dishwasher. I've been doing a lot of that lately and guess what. You can wash plastic solo-type cups you get at WalMart in that top area of the dishwasher, and they don't melt. If you have an old Iron Nellie dishwasher that melts melmac, you can always wash them in the sink in their own water, dip them in warm water you put a 1/2 teaspoon of dishwasher rinse-aid in, let them air dry on a clean cookie - cooler rack. Once they're completely dry, just restack them and put them into a baggie, and yes, you can wash and rinse the baggie, too, when it's empty, and when it's dry, you can put the next cycle of cleaned plastic cups too.

Please someone add #2 idea on recycling another formerly single-use plastic item. Thanks!

Great suggestions. You do know much of the pollution forming garbage island does't come from the US but from coastal countries who have poor sanitation practices.

I reuse those black containers with the clear tops you get from prepared food sections all the time. They are great for leftovers or care packages for family and friends.
Yea!!! #2 idea is great!!! I've put some of those on the top shelf of my dishwasher, too, mdk. It cleans them right up. I've stored leftovers in them in the past, but you're right, they'd make dynamite cookie boxes at Christmastime, and since they don't hold so much, you don't have to worry about triggering diabetes in a grandkid (unless he eats everybody else's cookies, too....)

And you could even use dressmaking or quilt scraps to make little Christmas bags the kids can use for other purposes--holding marbles, doll clothes, polishing the piggy bank...

Great idea, mdk. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Great suggestions. You do know much of the pollution forming garbage island does't come from the US but from coastal countries who have poor sanitation practices.
I'm really glad you brought that up, Hellokitty! The proposal I read addresses that exact fact, and it's here:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back