President Romney & VP Huckabee right around the corner?

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
Mike Huckabee tells conservatives to prepare to back Mitt Romney | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

I can see this one coming. God help America! I must ask though, why do we have to hold our noses & vote for Romney??? I'm still voting for Liberty by backing Ron Paul. Ron appears heavily out gunned but he's the best candidate for Liberty in my opinion. Ron goes down I still won't back Mitt flip flop Romney, as I'll support our Libertarian Party candidate. I'll NEVER hold my nose & vote for one I believe is the lesser of two evils. Romney & 'Huck', A Mormon prez & 'Huck' an evangelical VP... this outta get real interesting!

Going to get ugly, there is a segment of republican voters who no longer have the ability to accept compromise. I really hate to see it come to this but the republican party must pay the price for allowing the fringe into their caucus.

Libertarian Party is a joke. Wayne Allyn Root? Really? Aren't they having the convention at circus circus?

Even though your candidate may not be mine, I cannot or will not speak ill of your choice. Any candidate would be better than what we have now.

I'm not voting for Romney, in my opinion voting for Romney would be no different than reelecting the bower/vacationer in chief.

Mike Huckabee tells conservatives to prepare to back Mitt Romney | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

I can see this one coming. God help America! I must ask though, why do we have to hold our noses & vote for Romney??? I'm still voting for Liberty by backing Ron Paul. Ron appears heavily out gunned but he's the best candidate for Liberty in my opinion. Ron goes down I still won't back Mitt flip flop Romney, as I'll support our Libertarian Party candidate. I'll NEVER hold my nose & vote for one I believe is the lesser of two evils. Romney & 'Huck', A Mormon prez & 'Huck' an evangelical VP... this outta get real interesting!

I'm supporting Romney. Romney/huck sounds like an interesting ticket.

Going to get ugly, there is a segment of republican voters who no longer have the ability to accept compromise. I really hate to see it come to this but the republican party must pay the price for allowing the fringe into their caucus.

We will not compromise liberty or freedom for fascist policies that the left want to pursue. And I think when it is all said and done, you will be surprised to learn that the majority of Americans support the new conservatives in congress who will not compromise with the radical left that want to pass more failing policies at the tax payers expense and they will be rewarded in the future for doing so. They pledged to not raise taxes, and they are keeping there pledge.
The Democrats are trying to get them to break that promise, that is all that is happening. And the super committee's failure to get anything done was a Democrat trick that is being used to push half of the blame for the economy onto republicans, the Democrats can now sit there and not take responsibility for the last 3 years of failure, and instead can say "See, it's not our fault the economy is the way it is, the GOP wont compromise", when in fact, this is every bit the democrat economy and unless you are weak minded like some people must be to believe that it is the GOP's failure to compromise that led us to this crappy economy instead of democrat policies of the last 3 years. The Democrats had no intentions of working out a deal to get anything done to begin with. They wanted this failure because it worked in there favor to have it fail.
We are paying attention though, and they will pay in 2012.

Last edited:
A lot of Republicans who prefer Romney dislike Huckabee because of the way he worked with McCain to eliminate Romney in '08. A lot of us (myself included) believe that it was completely by design and that Romeny was robbed of the nomination he otherwise would've had.

There would seem to be a little too much religiosity in that ticket, but it might be a way of nullifying the anti-Morman feelings of the fundamentalist Christians and bring them into Romney's camp.

well enjoy Casting your vote for Obama then. Which is all you do when you vote libertarian.

If you think 4 more Years of this shit is worth holding to your Principles and not holding your nose. More Power to ya.

Me Personally I would vote for a rock if I thought there was even half a chance that rock would be More Fiscally Conservative than Obama, and had half a head on their shoulders when it came to Business, and Defense.

President Romney & VP Huckabee right around the corner?

--lol.gif

um, no.

Last edited:

Compromise? When democrats actually come to the table faithfully. Wake us.

Liberty without Liberty compromising the individual!

a particular party does not mean that particular party is a joke. People with different political ideologies accept different parties to identify with. I do not choose to support our GOP/DNC parties, but I am at least appreciative that those two parties are there in existence for those that choose to identify with them.

Libertarian Party is a joke. Wayne Allyn Root? Really? Aren't they having the convention at circus circus?

Forum List

Back