President Romney & VP Huckabee right around the corner?

Romney will pick a conservative as his running mate but I doubt it will be the Huckster.

With good reason, Huckabee isn't conservative.

again, it depends on defintions, doesn't it.

if you define Conservative as "Rich People don't have enough Polo Ponies. Fire some working stiffs and send their jobs to China", then, yup. Huckabee isn't that kind of Conservative.

If you define conservative as beleiving in strong families, traditional values and common sense government, he is.

You know, one of these days, working class Christians are going to eventually figure out they are voting against their own interests.

President Romney & VP Huckabee right around the corner?
They DO seem to share the same kind o'.....​

:clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2:

eusa_doh.gif

Mike Huckabee tells conservatives to prepare to back Mitt Romney | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

I can see this one coming. God help America! I must ask though, why do we have to hold our noses & vote for Romney??? I'm still voting for Liberty by backing Ron Paul. Ron appears heavily out gunned but he's the best candidate for Liberty in my opinion. Ron goes down I still won't back Mitt flip flop Romney, as I'll support our Libertarian Party candidate. I'll NEVER hold my nose & vote for one I believe is the lesser of two evils. Romney & 'Huck', A Mormon prez & 'Huck' an evangelical VP... this outta get real interesting!

Fine! Sayonara!

My own opinion is that there's a real high probability of it being Marco Rubio

Going to get ugly, there is a segment of republican voters who no longer have the ability to accept compromise. I really hate to see it come to this but the republican party must pay the price for allowing the fringe into their caucus.

Compromise? When democrats actually come to the table faithfully. Wake us.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc]Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube[/ame]​

Romney will pick a conservative as his running mate but I doubt it will be the Huckster.

The question is, which conservative is shameless enough to have his name appear next to the Weird Mormon Robot.
It'd probably be best not to ask The DICK; Cheney to do the "search".....again.

Besides.....he's already served his eight-years as President.....and, The Mitt's ALREADY got his eye on Syria!!

Forum List

Back