President Romney & VP Huckabee right around the corner?

Mike Huckabee tells conservatives to prepare to back Mitt Romney | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

I can see this one coming. God help America! I must ask though, why do we have to hold our noses & vote for Romney??? I'm still voting for Liberty by backing Ron Paul. Ron appears heavily out gunned but he's the best candidate for Liberty in my opinion. Ron goes down I still won't back Mitt flip flop Romney, as I'll support our Libertarian Party candidate. I'll NEVER hold my nose & vote for one I believe is the lesser of two evils. Romney & 'Huck', A Mormon prez & 'Huck' an evangelical VP... this outta get real interesting!

Are you on drugs? Romney and Huckabee hate each other.

Of course, nearly all the Republican hopefuls from 2008 and 2012 dislike Romney on a personal level, including John Huntsman.

Hell, even other Mormons don't like him.

Mike Huckabee tells conservatives to prepare to back Mitt Romney | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

I can see this one coming. God help America! I must ask though, why do we have to hold our noses & vote for Romney??? I'm still voting for Liberty by backing Ron Paul. Ron appears heavily out gunned but he's the best candidate for Liberty in my opinion. Ron goes down I still won't back Mitt flip flop Romney, as I'll support our Libertarian Party candidate. I'll NEVER hold my nose & vote for one I believe is the lesser of two evils. Romney & 'Huck', A Mormon prez & 'Huck' an evangelical VP... this outta get real interesting!

Of course, nearly all the Republican hopefuls from 2008 and 2012 dislike Romney on a personal level, including John Huntsman.

His dog didn't even like him. He made the dog ride on the roof. True story. :thup:

His dog didn't even like him. He made the dog ride on the roof. True story. :thup:

Poor Seamus.

sad-dog.jpg

...would further his career. Pole smoking Romney to get the VP position would be right up Huck's alley!

Poor Seamus.

sad-dog.jpg

...would further his career. Pole smoking Romney to get the VP position would be right up Huck's alley!

You know, you have just confirmed to me once again why Ron Paul Supporters are nuts.

Your reality doesn't even intersect with ours.

Not sure what your problem with Huckabee is. I think he's a fairly decent guy. I also think that his chances to run were probably ended when that guy he pardoned shot four cops. Not his fault, really. The guy was locked up too long on a minor charge. But there were still four dead cops involved.

But clearly, he and Romney don't like each other. Goes back to how Huckabee just sabotaged Romney by 1) pointing out how Crazy Mormonism is and 2) Pointing out what a sleazebag Romney actually is.

My favorite Huckabee line about Romney. "He looks like the guy who lays you off."

Me Personally I would vote for a rock…

The problem for the right is you’re in the great partisan minority – democrats won’t vote for Romnay, and he’ll need lots of them to win, which he won’t.

I think your wrong. Liberals cant stand losing and will support any liberal with their backs against the wall. Damn principles.

Don't get the Reps. Which candidate has always been pro-life, is loved by the NRA, led one of the best-run states in the union and has foreign policy experience? That candidate would seem like a slamdunk. Why can't they get behind someone like that? :confused:

Romney will pick a conservative as his running mate but I doubt it will be the Huckster.

The question is, which conservative is shameless enough to have his name appear next to the Weird Mormon Robot.

I think it will be amusing to see how many opt out.

The conservative who wants the best shot at the 2020 nomination.

Not really. We don't really reward fail....

Only two sitting Vice Presidents have been elected in their own right since the 12th Amendment was enacted. Martin Van Buren and George H. Bush. You simply have a far better chance of getting the job if the guy ahead of you dies.

Even though your candidate may not be mine, I cannot or will not speak ill of your choice. Any candidate would be better than what we have now.

Thus, most Republicans would vote for a goldfish over Obama.

I like picking the pain I will be getting! I never found
getting fucked over feeling the same or equal from
one side or the other. So I will pick the pain I shall
be living it just feels better.

Forum List

Back