President Putin vs President Biden and use of the military dealing with Traitors/Insurrectionists/Mutineers

Oh please, people out of uniform are out of uniform.

Respect does not demand groupthink and no criticism. Looking for that, go join Russia

Once again, you refuse to actually address anything you are questioned about, and simply give yet another mindless attack.

Once again, can you respond to my original question that your original rant brought up? What exactly should President Biden have done on 6 January?

You really do hate the military...And your screaming about...
No one here hates the military. May as well say those who critique anything about the military is anti military, and Veterans are Not The Military

and

nobody was screaming. It's probably an imaginary side effect of teh drugs you're on for voices doing things no one else hears

No one here hates the military.

Well, other than you clearly implied that those who join the military are likely not employable otherwise. And attacking any that has a disability rating from the military. And also imply that the VA is stuffed full of veterans that likely would have been unemployed otherwise.

I can go on and on, but you are the ones that said those things, not me.

If President Biden, the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States of America were anything like what his enemies portray him, Mr. Trump would've met the same fate as Yevgeny Prigozhin.

Yevgeny Prigozhin, the chief of Russian mercenary group Wagner who staged a short-lived mutiny against Russia.

The Russian Military would not stand for the shit America's military is forced to put up with, because America's leadership obeys the US Constitution. Civilian control, something Mr. Trump never understood.

Well, other than you clearly implied that those who join the military are likely not employable otherwise. And attacking any that has a disability rating from the military. And also imply that the VA is stuffed full of veterans that likely would have been unemployed otherwise.

I can go on and on, but you are the ones that said those things, not me.
Besides hearing things, you have a disability that involves reading and comprehension too? Sad. I pity you.

You cannot link to anyone writing that people were "likely not employable otherwise" -- what was written is: "Volunteers get paid, have contacts, and do better than if they stayed in civilian life." -- try and refute a fact, rather than lamely trying to shoot the messenger

Yet again, you refuse to answer the question and simply try to play stupid word games. Got it, have a nice day.
I'm no MAGGA MAGGAT. I am not on trial.

and your insincerity is noted. go cry me a river

babbit 5.jpg

If President Biden, the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States of America were anything like what his enemies portray him, Mr. Trump would've met the same fate as Yevgeny Prigozhin.

Yevgeny Prigozhin, the chief of Russian mercenary group Wagner who staged a short-lived mutiny against Russia.

The Russian Military would not stand for the shit America's military is forced to put up with, because America's leadership obeys the US Constitution. Civilian control, something Mr. Trump never understood.
Biden would have had a small problem using the military against Trump. Biden didn't control the military, TRUMP DID. Plus the military will not allow itself to be used in a political battle against American citizens. Any president who tries will find himself with no armed force defending him except the Secret Service and Capital Police.

Plus the military will not allow itself to be used in a political battle against American citizens. Any president who tries will find himself with no armed force defending him except the Secret Service and Capital Police.

More than most anything else said in this entire thread, that is a completely true statement. If any President ever tried to give such an order, every single member of the military would refuse because it would be an illegal and Unconstitutional order.

There are very clear laws about such, most importantly the Posse Comitatus Act. And any attempt to order the military to do anything even close to that would see not only the Military refuse, but more than likely Congress starting impeachment proceedings.

Biden would have had a small problem using the military against Trump. Biden didn't control the military, TRUMP DID. Plus the military will not allow itself to be used in a political battle against American citizens. Any president who tries will find himself with no armed force defending him except the Secret You Service and Capital Police.
You people are dense:

The suggestion is what Biden and the military would've should've done AFTER Jan 6. Nowhere do I suggest (weirdo comments aside by the house trolls), Biden could've should've done something while he was not C-in-C

More than most anything else said in this entire thread, that is a completely true statement. If any President ever tried to give such an order, every single member of the military would refuse because it would be an illegal and Unconstitutional order.

There are very clear laws about such, most importantly the Posse Comitatus Act. And any attempt to order the military to do anything even close to that would see not only the Military refuse, but more than likely Congress starting impeachment proceedings.
So you believe, because you served a very few years in the military, that as a veteran years removed from service -- you speak for the military?

Major Mushroom, fuck off

you're a dime store constitutional scholar

give it a rest

Yup, Trump don’t know how to tie his own shoes.

You people are dense:

The suggestion is what Biden and the military would've should've done AFTER Jan 6. Nowhere do I suggest (weirdo comments aside by the house trolls), Biden could've should've done something while he was not C-in-C
Even after Jan 6th Biden didn't control the military. He wasn't president until JANUARY 20TH. for those two weeks Trump controlled the military.

Forum List

Back