President Putin vs President Biden and use of the military dealing with Traitors/Insurrectionists/Mutineers

May 4, 2022
If President Biden, the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States of America were anything like what his enemies portray him, Mr. Trump would've met the same fate as Yevgeny Prigozhin.

Yevgeny Prigozhin, the chief of Russian mercenary group Wagner who staged a short-lived mutiny against Russia.

The Russian Military would not stand for the shit America's military is forced to put up with, because America's leadership obeys the US Constitution. Civilian control, something Mr. Trump never understood.

• Banned
That's RESIDENT of the United States of America.
That's home schooled spelting?

fetus 17 jars gop voters 1.jpg

• Banned
:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

If President Biden, the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States of America were anything like what his enemies portray him, Mr. Trump would've met the same fate as Yevgeny Prigozhin.

Yevgeny Prigozhin, the chief of Russian mercenary group Wagner who staged a short-lived mutiny against Russia.

The Russian Military would not stand for the shit America's military is forced to put up with, because America's leadership obeys the US Constitution. Civilian control, something Mr. Trump never understood.

How is this a military topic? Seems to me just more political coprolite spewed in here that actually has nothing to do with the military at all.

How is this a military topic? Seems to me just more political coprolite spewed in here that actually has nothing to do with the military at all.

President Putin vs President Biden and use of the military dealing with Traitors/Insurrectionists/Mutineers​

We need the military to deal with some of the Jan 6 criminals

President Putin vs President Biden and use of the military dealing with Traitors/Insurrectionists/Mutineers​

We need the military to deal with some of the Jan 6 criminals

As I said, this is a blatantly political topic and actually has nothing to do with the military at all.

BTW, if you actually knew anything about the military, then you would know using them inside the US under other than very specific conditions is completely illegal.

Not only that, but that comes off as completely moronic of you actually think about what you just said.

As I said, this is a blatantly political topic and actually has nothing to do with the military at all.

BTW, if you actually knew anything about the military, then you would know using them inside the US under other than very specific conditions is completely illegal.

Not only that, but that comes off as completely moronic of you actually think about what you just said.
Mr. Trump wanted to use the US Military in those ways. What, I can't have whacko opinions like him?

And he did nothing but denigrate people who served lifetimes in the military
You know, people who actually get a military pension, not sucking off the tit of the VA?

Mr. Trump wanted to use the US Military in those ways. What, I can't have whacko opinions like him?

And he did nothing but denigrate people who served lifetimes in the military
You know, people who actually get a military pension, not sucking off the tit of the VA?

I see. And exactly how many years did you serve in the military to make such an informed opinion?

Oh, and as an FYI, nobody "sucks off the tit of the VA". This alone pretty much tells me you never served, as almost anybody that actually has to use the VA knows it is an abomination. And has been for decades, and is not likely to improve any time in the forthcoming decades.

And I did indeed notice you did not even recognize how moronic your original comment was. Care to try again and address the huge logic flaw in your original post?

I see. And exactly how many years did you serve in the military to make such an informed opinion?

Oh, and as an FYI, nobodyhttps://www.msn.com/en-us/news/national/judge-finds-giuliani-defamed-georgia-election-workers-orders-sanctions/ar-AA1fZIwK?ocid=winp2fptaskbar&cvid=65d81843241c41b18f84fc47117c5473&ei=23. This alone pretty much tells me you never served, as almost anybody that actually has to use the VA knows it is an abomination. And has been for decades, and is not likely to improve any time in the forthcoming decades.

And I did indeed notice you did not even recognize how moronic your original comment was. Care to try again and address the huge logic flaw in your original post?
How many years in the military have males in the Trump line in America served?

Of course many suck off of the tit of the VA. Many outreach workers try very hard to sign everyone in the streets up, promising to get shit discharges upgraded, getting people more percentage based disability than warranted. It's a royal scam, and we all know it.

Veterans now get far more benefits and services than vets prior to the WoT. Facts matter. The VA is stuffed with Vets as workers -- are you hating ion those vets?

Volunteers get paid, have contacts, and do better than if they stayed in civilian life

Last edited:

Oh, and as an FYI, nobody "sucks off the tit of the VA". This alone pretty much tells me you never served, as almost anybody that actually has to use the VA knows it is an abomination. And has been for decades, and is not likely to improve any time in the forthcoming decades.

:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Ignore Major Mushrrom

How many years in the military have males in the Trump line in America served?

Of course many suck off of the tit of the VA. Many outreach workers try very hard to sign everyone in teh streets up, promising to get shit discharges upgraded, getting people more percentage based disability than warranted. It's a royal scam, and we all know it.

Veterans now get far more benefits and services than vets prior to the WoT. Facts matter. The VA is stuffed with Vets as workers -- are you hating ion those vets?

Volunteers get paid, have contacts, and do better than if they stayed in civilian life

Noted, you completely ignored and dodged the question, therefore you have absolutely no time in uniform yourself. And then you actual attack upon those in uniform is even more telling, as apparently you have no respect for those in the military, you are simply using them for yet another biased and partisan attack.

Oh, and you are completely and utterly wrong about the VA. You claim it is "stuffed with Vets as workers". In reality, less than 1 in 3 is actually a Veteran. And the vast majority that are fill the lowest rungs of employment there. Security, clerks, warehouse workers, and the like. In reality very few are actually Veterans. If you have ever actually served yourself or been to the VA this is something you would have known. But as everything else you are saying you are just speaking out your arse with absolutely no knowledge.

And really? "Do better than if they had stayed in civilian life"? You really do hate the military, and must think of them as all stupid morons that would likely be unemployed if they had not joined. And your screaming about disability is almost laughably pathetic, once again you obviously do not have a clue what you are talking about.

But I am still waiting to hear any kind of explanation as to what exactly President Biden should have done about 6 January.

Last edited:
Noted, you completely ignored and dodged the question, therefore you have absolutely no time in uniform yourself. And then you actual attack upon those in uniform is even more telling, as apparently you have no respect for those in the military, you are simply using them for yet another biased and partisan attack.

Oh, and you are completely and utterly wrong about the VA. You claim it is "stuffed with Vets as workers". In reality, less than 1 in 3 is actually a Veteran. And the vast majority that are fill the lowest rungs of employment there. Security, clerks, warehouse workers, and the like. In reality very few are actually Veterans. If you have ever actually served yourself or been to the VA this is something you would have known. But as everything else you are saying you are just speaking out your arse with absolutely no knowledge.

And really? "Do better than if they had stayed in civilian life"? You really do hate the military, and must think of them as all stupid morons that would likely be unemployed if they had not joined. And your screaming about disability is almost laughably pathetic, once again you obviously do not have a clue what you are talking about.

But I am still waiting to hear any kind of explanation as to what exactly President Biden should have done about 6 December.
Oh please, people out of uniform are out of uniform.

Respect does not demand groupthink and no criticism. Looking for that, go join Russia

Forum List

Back