President Putin vs President Biden and use of the military dealing with Traitors/Insurrectionists/Mutineers

Once again, you are the one that made the claim. And once again, you then simply skate around in circles and refuse to actually answer.

You are the one that insists I am years removed form service. So tell me, how many years am I removed?
gift it a rest.

you an armchair warrior?

Why is it that almost all of your kind are the exact same? Challenge your insane rants with logic and reason, and you almost immediately become offensive? Is so sadly predictable, and why you children are never really taken seriously.
Okie Dokie Major Mushroom

want to read insane rants? go back and see how Major Mushroom entered here and how crazed he got when challenged.

want to read insane rants? go back and see how Major Mushroom entered here and how crazed he got when challenged.

And if one wants to see pathetic, see how Dante refuses to actually qualify anything he claims, and throws around random insults.

Still waiting for you to inform us of how far removed I am from being in uniform. You are the one that claimed that, still waiting for you to explain it.

You know, throwing around random insults does not actually prove anything, other than you actually have nothing to back up your nonsense with.

And if one wants to see pathetic, see how Dante refuses to actually qualify anything he claims, and throws around random insults.

Still waiting for you to inform us of how far removed I am from being in uniform. You are the one that claimed that, still waiting for you to explain it.

You know, throwing around random insults does not actually prove anything, other than you actually have nothing to back up your nonsense with.
again, want to read insane rants? go back and see how Major Mushroom entered here and how crazed he got when challenged.

again, want to read insane rants? go back and see how Major Mushroom entered here and how crazed he got when challenged.

Throwing around still more insults proves nothing. Still waiting for you to explain anything you had claimed, and not just throw around insults because somebody dared to challenge you.

If President Biden, the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States of America were anything like what his enemies portray him, Mr. Trump would've met the same fate as Yevgeny Prigozhin.

Yevgeny Prigozhin, the chief of Russian mercenary group Wagner who staged a short-lived mutiny against Russia.

The Russian Military would not stand for the shit America's military is forced to put up with, because America's leadership obeys the US Constitution. Civilian control, something Mr. Trump never understood.
What kind of shit thread is this?

Throwing around still more insults proves nothing. Still waiting for you to explain anything you had claimed, and not just throw around insults because somebody dared to challenge you.
again,

Yes. D'Oh!

And when Biden took office, he could've have...

read the OP
There were no riots going on on Jan 20th. Plus it is flat illegal to use the military for policing civilians without an active insurrection or rebellion going on. There hasn‘t been either since 1865.

You are repeating yourself you hapless troll. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
So you really, badly, terribly want to sniff my crotch and sniff my bunghole. I refuse your advances, and now you wont stop pestering me. Is this unrequited horniness, or just plain mental retardation?

Forum List

Back