President Putin vs President Biden and use of the military dealing with Traitors/Insurrectionists/Mutineers

There were no riots going on on Jan 20th. Plus it is flat illegal to use the military for policing civilians without an active insurrection or rebellion going on. There hasn‘t been either since 1865.
you reading the same thing that was written? go back and try to comprehend plain English

So you really, badly, terribly want to sniff my crotch and sniff my bunghole. I refuse your advances, and now you wont stop pestering me. Is this unrequited horniness, or just plain mental retardation?
Really lame. You are not even an average troll. You just plain suck and are upset everyone realizes it except you. Keep it up I can embarrass you all day long.

Really lame. You are not even an average troll. You just plain suck and are upset everyone realizes it except you. Keep it up I can embarrass you all day long.
you really, badly, terribly want to sniff my crotch and sniff my bunghole.

I just might bless you and say ok

you really, badly, terribly want to sniff my crotch and sniff my bunghole.

I just might bless you and say ok
You think repeating yourself makes you look clever? You are an idiot. I am done now. I have more than made my point. Carry on troll.

Plus it is flat illegal to use the military for policing civilians without an active insurrection or rebellion going on.

Well, that is mostly true.

However, in the cases it is done it is almost always at the request of the State's Governor and local authorities. That for example is why US Marines were involved in the LA Riots, the Governor of California requested their assistance (and knowing that Governor Pete Wilson was a Marine not surprising). It is also commonly done in cases where an area is declared a "Disaster Area", like after a hurricane or earthquake.

In fact, in one of the interesting cases of that happening, the US Army in the Presidio in San Francisco marched out of their base and started policing the community without being asked by the Governor or local authorities in 1906. However, both later made a retroactive request for assistance to authorize it as it was needed, but after the earthquake there was really no infrastructure to request that assistance at the time.

So it can be done outside of an insurrection or rebellion, but only at the request of local authorities. Most times, they use their own National Guard for such cases. And ironically, in the days leading up to 6 January some local officials did indeed try to activate the DC National Guard (some requesting it as early as 4 January). But the Mayor refused and only authorized a small number to be involved in traffic control. It was not until the late afternoon when things went sideways that the Mayor decided to send out a call for the National Guard. And ironically, at the same time removing all of the Guardsmen that were on the street to return to their barracks.

If President Biden, the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States of America were anything like what his enemies portray him, Mr. Trump would've met the same fate as Yevgeny Prigozhin.

Yevgeny Prigozhin, the chief of Russian mercenary group Wagner who staged a short-lived mutiny against Russia.

The Russian Military would not stand for the shit America's military is forced to put up with, because America's leadership obeys the US Constitution. Civilian control, something Mr. Trump never understood.
Are you freaking nuts? Biden is a nice guy because he didn't have Trump murdered?

Forum List

Back