President picks campaign supporters to ask questions at 'online' town hall

I'm sure they were not only hand-picked, but given pre-scripted questions to read so he could memorize the answers. So far any off-the-cuff remarks he has made have been to his detriment, and our country's embarrassment.

I'm sure they were not only hand-picked, but given pre-scripted questions to read so he could memorize the answers. So far any off-the-cuff remarks he has made have been to his detriment, and our country's embarrassment.

when you have proof of that, please let us know.

otherwise you're just another conspiracy theorist.

thanks.

But kudos to kman for once again waiting til a topic has been all talked out or posted by others and doing a flame thread on the subject days too late.

when you have proof of that, please let us know.

otherwise you're just another conspiracy theorist.

thanks.

But kudos to kman for once again waiting til a topic has been all talked out or posted by others and doing a flame thread on the subject days too late.

Living in denial won't help Jillian.

If Obama wasn't black Saturday Night Live would have a field day with this guy...

If Obama wasn't black Saturday Night Live would have a field day with this guy...

He's not black. He's half white.

He is black. In this country anyone that is part black and looks black IS black. And you know it. And because he is black journalists and comedians go easy on him for fear of being labeled racists.

*yawn*

My post was tongue in cheek, you grouchy fuck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back