President Pelousy?

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Fancy Nancy's dementia is blossoming in all it's ugly, wrinkled glory. Her CRS (can't remember shit) moments used to be amusing but now? there is an evil about her we haven't seen before. Regardless of what her minions think about her motives, one thing is clear....she believes she is co-president and thinking about not only getting rid of Trump, but Pence too...making her next in line of succession......are ya with me here? President Pelousy. :eek-52:

giphy.gif

Congress is the first branch of government and she is the leader of half of it. I don't think Pelosi is interested in being president considering she has stated on multiple occasions that she does not want to impeachment the president even as that position is becoming more and more difficult to maintain.

One of Congress' job is oversight of the executive branch, I think WIllPower's problem is with the Constitution.

• Banned
One of Congress' job is oversight of the executive branch, I think WIllPower's problem is with the Constitution.

Your lying again, happy.....Congress only has oversight in legislative matters, none of which is involved here because they aren't legislating anything. Pelousy has her own agenda, as demented as it is, to be in charge of us all...sooner or later she'll start speaking in tongues and be dragged out off the House floor. :blahblah:

And that is where we are in this country.
We have the Speaker of the House saying the President needs an intervention because she has butt hurt from being disrespected.
FFS - she is the idiot who, moments before the meeting, tells the media she believes the President is engaged in a cover up. What did she expect? And what a piece of shit thing to do. You think she has any intention of getting things done when she does that??

All a bunch of petulant children, every fucking one of them.

Nancy is now saying Trump "pounded the desk, yelled at her, and stormed out of the room yesterday. None of that is true but Fancy Nancy has all the Fake News Media repeating it verbatim....here's how it works:

Pelosi urges Trump aides, family to stage an ‘intervention’ for the 'good of the country'

and you know it is not true because why? You were there?

Please, tell US all here how it really went down.

you know it is true because you were there? See what I did?

Your lying again, happy.....Congress only has oversight in legislative matters, none of which is involved here because they aren't legislating anything. Pelousy has her own agenda, as demented as it is, to be in charge of us all...sooner or later she'll start speaking in tongues and be dragged out off the House floor. :blahblah:

if you actually believe the shit you just posted you don't have the IQ to be a member here.

Congressional over sight (also) includes Congress being a check on the executive.

USMB needs to do a better job at vetting membership; you are too fucking stupid to post here.

and you know it is not true because why? You were there?

Please, tell US all here how it really went down.

Pelousy (and maybe the hook-nose rug merchant Chuck U Schumer) are the only ones claiming there was any "rage" from Trump....he simply told them to get done with their games and come back when they remember what they were elected to do.

Fancy Nancy's dementia is blossoming in all it's ugly, wrinkled glory. Her CRS (can't remember shit) moments used to be amusing but now? there is an evil about her we haven't seen before. Regardless of what her minions think about her motives, one thing is clear....she believes she is co-president and thinking about not only getting rid of Trump, but Pence too...making her next in line of succession......are ya with me here? President Pelousy. :eek-52:

giphy.gif
Not enough time to do as you claim..

Congress is the first branch of government and she is the leader of half of it. I don't think Pelosi is interested in being president considering she has stated on multiple occasions that she does not want to impeachment the president even as that position is becoming more and more difficult to maintain.

Nope, his problem isn't The Constitution; his problem is he is fucking stupid.

Actually, you're incorrect. Congress has the right of oversight. This is not specifically mentioned in the Constitution because the role of a congressional body has always been to oversee. There have been many cases upheld by the Supreme Court related to congressional oversight and they are the final authority on how the Constitution is to be applied. So, yeah, you no like the Constitution.

Actually, you're incorrect. Congress has the right of oversight. This is not specifically mentioned in the Constitution because the role of a congressional body has always been to oversee. There have been many cases upheld by the Supreme Court related to congressional oversight and they are the final authority on how the Constitution is to be applied. So, yeah, you no like the Constitution.
nope, legislative branch only. oversight is to ensure legislation is followed not oversight of private citizens.

Me like Constitution heap big many moons, paleface. Especially the Second Amendment (that's in the Bill of Rights...you're welcome) so we can take care of business when you commie scum try taking over our government by force.....So enjoy Chuck and Nancy (Chancey) while you can....18 months from now they'll probably be sitting in Gimto with our other terrorists.

nope, legislative branch only. oversight is to ensure legislation is followed not oversight of private citizens.

Not according to the law of the land as interpreted by the Supreme Court which by the authority of the Constitution gets to make those kinds of decisions that should never be left up to an entity with a conflict of interest like a president, or one of his weird sycophants.

Me like Constitution heap big many moons, paleface. Especially the Second Amendment (that's in the Bill of Rights...you're welcome) so we can take care of business when you commie scum try taking over our government by force.....So enjoy Chuck and Nancy (Chancey) while you can....18 months from now they'll probably be sitting in Gimto with our other terrorists.

Long winded way of you saying you don't know dick about government oversight.

Not according to the law of the land as interpreted by the Supreme Court which by the authority of the Constitution gets to make those kinds of decisions that should never be left up to an entity with a conflict of interest like a president, or one of his weird sycophants.
that's the SCOTUS, not the Congress. they only make the laws, the SCOTUS ensures the laws are followed as per the legislation passed. nothing about congress has oversight of individual citizens. nothing. you can post up any decisions to correct me.

Forum List

Back