President Pelousy?

Nancy is now saying Trump "pounded the desk, yelled at her, and stormed out of the room yesterday. None of that is true but Fancy Nancy has all the Fake News Media repeating it verbatim....here's how it works:

Pelosi urges Trump aides, family to stage an ‘intervention’ for the 'good of the country'

and you know it is not true because why? You were there?

Please, tell US all here how it really went down.

Did Nancy tattle tale on Trump? Wow. That is interesting.

Nancy is now saying Trump "pounded the desk, yelled at her, and stormed out of the room yesterday. None of that is true but Fancy Nancy has all the Fake News Media repeating it verbatim....here's how it works:

Pelosi urges Trump aides, family to stage an ‘intervention’ for the 'good of the country'

and you know it is not true because why? You were there?

Please, tell US all here how it really went down.

Did Nancy tattle tale on Trump? Wow. That is interesting.

she has a cover up on something not in the mueller report or anything they have testimony on. Now if that isn't the nuts and bolts of this, then there is nothing but nothing burgers to serve. And she is the largest nothing on the dole.

This is Nancy....

:lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala:

Nancy, let's discuss infrastructure..
lalala.gif
lalala.gif
lalala.gif
lalala.gif
lalala.gif
lalala.gif

Long winded way of you saying you don't know dick about government oversight.

I warned you before about stepping to me...now look at ya......
DDsmilie_panic.gif

You did what about what?
separations of power?

What about it?
It's why they have no oversight of the executive branch other than legislation.

No, it's not. But you're more than happy to explain your argument.

I warned you before about stepping to me...now look at ya......
DDsmilie_panic.gif

You did what about what?
separations of power?

What about it?
It's why they have no oversight of the executive branch other than legislation.

No, it's not. But you're more than happy to explain your argument.
I'm not happy about this at all, I think it is way over reaching.

What about it?

Take a look at this turd's rep....tells ya all you need to know.

My rep on a contentious message board? You really focus on some stupid shit.

HappyJoy is losing another debate. This is the same man who did not what a hyperbole was until yesterday.

Ah, when someone claims they were being hyperbolic because their post was a mountain of stupidity.

Fancy Nancy's dementia is blossoming in all it's ugly, wrinkled glory. Her CRS (can't remember shit) moments used to be amusing but now? there is an evil about her we haven't seen before. Regardless of what her minions think about her motives, one thing is clear....she believes she is co-president and thinking about not only getting rid of Trump, but Pence too...making her next in line of succession......are ya with me here? President Pelousy. :eek-52:

giphy.gif
That was a perfect clap-back she did. Good for her! :clap:

One of Congress' job is oversight of the executive branch, I think WIllPower's problem is with the Constitution.

Your lying again, happy.....Congress only has oversight in legislative matters, none of which is involved here because they aren't legislating anything. Pelousy has her own agenda, as demented as it is, to be in charge of us all...sooner or later she'll start speaking in tongues and be dragged out off the House floor. :blahblah:
She really frightens you, doesn't she? Good. She's doing her job.

What about it?

HappyJoy is losing another debate. This is the same man who did not what a hyperbole was until yesterday.

Ah, when someone claims they were being hyperbolic because their post was a mountain of stupidity.

Nope. It was pure hyperbole and went over your empty head, old man.

One of Congress' job is oversight of the executive branch, I think WIllPower's problem is with the Constitution.

Your lying again, happy.....Congress only has oversight in legislative matters, none of which is involved here because they aren't legislating anything. Pelousy has her own agenda, as demented as it is, to be in charge of us all...sooner or later she'll start speaking in tongues and be dragged out off the House floor. :blahblah:
She really frightens you, doesn't she? Good. She's doing her job.

You know what frightens me? Her face!

You lost another debate to me.

What about it?

Sure, buddy, whatever you say, if that makes you feel better.

How come Republicans weren't concerned with Congress investigating Fast and Furious?

Fancy Nancy's dementia is blossoming in all it's ugly, wrinkled glory. Her CRS (can't remember shit) moments used to be amusing but now? there is an evil about her we haven't seen before. Regardless of what her minions think about her motives, one thing is clear....she believes she is co-president and thinking about not only getting rid of Trump, but Pence too...making her next in line of succession......are ya with me here? President Pelousy. :eek-52:

giphy.gif
You should probably learn to spell, little boy.

I don’t see her running, do you? Amazing what losers like to spew

But then again to about 70% of the country pretty music anything is better than the disgusting criminal in the White House.

Thanks for conceding

Thanks for conceding

I didn't, but you really are in need of a win. Talk about desperate.

Thanks for conceding

I didn't, but you really are in need of a win. Talk about desperate.

LOL it was a joke

Forum List

Back