President of the Phillippines vows to murder 3 million drug users

He also says that the upcoming US/Filipino military exercises will be the last..Does this guy do anything consistently?

Well that's one way to shut down the drug business, kill demand.

Is that a good answer! Where does the addiction line start? First try? Possession?

This guy is a dangerous man. Not dangerous to the world, but locally.

Why is this America's business? Movin on...
You're just upset because you don't like seeing Rodrigo portrayed in a negative light, seeing as how he is a hero of RWNJs like yourself for insulting President Obama.

Well that's one way to shut down the drug business, kill demand.

Is that a good answer! Where does the addiction line start? First try? Possession?

This guy is a dangerous man. Not dangerous to the world, but locally.

Hey, if you're involved in criminal activity you're responsible for any injuries or deaths associated with that activity, including your own.

You're just upset because you don't like seeing Rodrigo portrayed in a negative light, seeing as how he is a hero of RWNJs like yourself for insulting President Obama.
I do personally enjoy listening to other leaders speak honestly about obama. Not too sure about his killing drug users but he was on target with his feelings when referencing the kenyan.

His country is literally being destroyed by illegal drugs.
He promised he would do whatever was necessary to resolve the national cris. The people voted him in accordingly.
Whatever it takes to remove sub-humans who contribute nothing positive to society only death and pain and poverty.
Take the garbage out!

I do personally enjoy listening to other leaders speak honestly about obama. Not too sure about his killing drug users but he was on target with his feelings when referencing the kenyan.
Your first sentence should have read: I do personally enjoy listening to other leaders, or anyone for that matter, speak in a derogatory manner about the POTUS.

I would expect nothing less from un-American scum such as yourself.

Forum List

Back