President Obama's Speech

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
President Obama addressed the Democratic convention a short time ago. Among the things he spoke of was the fact that it's easy to sit at home and criticize a President, but unless you sit at that desk and do that job month in and month out, you cannot know what it's like. This is why no living past President - Democrat or Republican, will endorse Donald Trump. These past Presidents, regardless of party affiliation know what the job of being President entails, and not one of them thinks Trump is the best choice for the job. The job of President is not reality TV....it's reality! Perhaps this is something to consider when you decide who to vote for.
:bye1:

Last edited:
The best part of Obama's speech was when he compared Hillary to the man in the arena:

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man (or woman) stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

- Teddy Roosevelt

40 years of living under a microscope. 40 years of the GOP trying to destroy her. But not a cold, timid soul. Not even close.

This will now be Trumps darkest hour because he was exposed and made a laughing stock in front of the whole Nation today during the 3rd day of the Dem National Convention.

I don't think Trump is cut out for this either, and it should rattle him pretty badly.

I predict there will be more gaffs falling from his lips momentarily and in the morning via social media.

I think his tv contract will die off too due to mega issues of standards and practices.

President Obama addressed the Democratic convention a short time ago. Among the things he spoke of was the fact that it's easy to sit at home and criticize a President, but unless you sit at that desk and do that job month in and month out, you cannot know what it's like. This is why no living past President - Democrat or Republican, will endorse Donald Trump. These past Presidents, regardless on party affiliation know what the job of being President entails, and not one of them, thinks Trump is the best choice for the job.. The job of President is not reality TV....it's reality! Perhaps this is something to consider when you decide who to vote for.
Obama has done nothing but play golf since 2009. He has no clue what a president does, other than using his "pen" and "phone".

Trump didn't get the endorsement from the only 2 former presidents that possibly would endorse him because he specifically attacked both of them at a time when the Republican Party would actually listen to someone other than a Bush for a change.

The best part of Obama's speech was when he compared Hillary to the man in the arena:

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

- Teddy Roosevelt

40 years of living under a microscope. 40 years of the GOP trying to destroy her. But not a cold, timid soul. Not even close.
Actually my favorite part was where he said Hillary is more qualified now than even himself (BHO) or Bill. That was a stirring admission.

That baseball trope has been replaced with track and field, although MSNBC did not seem to grasp it either. For example, Barry said the baton up his ass is going to Crooked Hillary.

The Donald had to humiliate the Bush clan. Understandable the Bush's would not endorse him. Does Barry "The Butthurt" have such an inferiority complex that he expects Slick Willie to endorse The Donald? :p Obama, the ultimate douchebag to the very end.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

- Teddy Roosevelt

Actually my favorite part was where he said Hillary is more qualified now than even himself (BHO) or Bill. That was a stirring admission.
That was a good one too. I like mine because republicans have spent 40 years trying to destroy a woman who put her ass on the line for 40 fucking years, and she's still "striving valiantly" and "daring greatly."

That baseball trope has been replaced with track and field. For example, Barry said the baton up his ass is going to Crooked Hillary.

The Donald had to humiliate the Bush clan. Understandable the Bush's would not endorse him. Does Barry "The Butthurt" have such an inferiority complex that he expects Slick Willie to endorse The Donald? :p Obama, the ultimate douchebag to the very end.
Yes we can smell you. And it smells like bullshit.

This will now be Trumps darkest hour because he was exposed and made a laughing stock in front of the whole Nation today during the 3rd day of the Dem National Convention.

I don't think Trump is cut out for this either, and it should rattle him pretty badly.

I predict there will be more gaffs falling from his lips momentarily and in the morning via social media.

I think his tv contract will die off too due to mega issues of standards and practices.
All Trump has to do is keep striking back. That is all Republicans have ever had to do to destroy any scum that the Democrats could possibly produce, but they had previously refused to do it for some unknown reason.

Now that the gloves are finally off you will not be able to rely on empty speeches anymore.

- Teddy Roosevelt

That was a good one too. I like mine because republicans have spent 40 years trying to destroy a woman who put her ass on the line for 40 fucking years, and she's still "striving valiantly" and "daring greatly."
You have no clue about what she did for half that time.

All Trump has to do is keep striking back. That is all Republicans have ever had to do to destroy any scum that the Democrats could possibly produce, but they had previously refused to do it for some unknown reason.

Now that the gloves are finally off you will not be able to rely on empty speeches anymore.
And here you are planning on Trump relying on empty speeches the rest of the election

President Obama addressed the Democratic convention a short time ago. Among the things he spoke of was the fact that it's easy to sit at home and criticize a President, but unless you sit at that desk and do that job month in and month out, you cannot know what it's like. This is why no living past President - Democrat or Republican, will endorse Donald Trump. These past Presidents, regardless of party affiliation know what the job of being President entails, and not one of them, thinks Trump is the best choice for the job.. The job of President is not reality TV....it's reality! Perhaps this is something to consider when you decide who to vote for.
Another new lemming. Welcome.

Anyone with a brain knows Bush didn't endorse Trump because Trump attacked his brother in such a personal manner. Everyone also knows no democrat president is going to endorse him because HE'S NOT A DEMOCRAT.

Now Derp along dumbfuck. We have enough dumbasses on this forum already.

The choice is between two people with serious personality disorders.

Trump seems to me to be the least Depraved. Most of his mistakes come from answering candidly question after question, day after day, from a hostile Media.

Bill Clinton's wife (being his wife is the only reason we have ever heard of her) can't attend a Media Press Conference, because she will have to lie, again and again....and the polls show that America is very tired of being lied to by Hillary Clinton.

She hasn't answered spontaneous questions from the Media in 235 days!

Mrs. Clinton wants more and more illegal Mexicans in the country, and more and more legal immigrants from a Middle Eastern Culture, which is essentially Barbaric...because they expect both groups to need more Government Assistance (taxpayer money)...and thus become loyal Democrats...no matter how much they cost the Treasury or how many American Infidels they kill. Mrs. Bill Clinton wants to do to America what Liberals did to France and Germany and England......for votes. That's serious depravity.

Who is the sickest? Who is the most dangerous to America?

Clearly it is Mrs. Bill Clinton, who thinks she is Evita Peron, and America is merely another Banana Republic, so she should be President for the sole reason that her Husband was President.

President Obama addressed the Democratic convention a short time ago. Among the things he spoke of was the fact that it's easy to sit at home and criticize a President, but unless you sit at that desk and do that job month in and month out, you cannot know what it's like. This is why no living past President - Democrat or Republican, will endorse Donald Trump. These past Presidents, regardless of party affiliation know what the job of being President entails, and not one of them, thinks Trump is the best choice for the job.. The job of President is not reality TV....it's reality! Perhaps this is something to consider when you decide who to vote for.

Anyone with a brain knows Bush didn't endorse Trump because Trump attacked his brother in such a personal manner. Everyone also knows no democrat president is going to endorse him because HE'S NOT A DEMOCRAT.

Gramps you just out-stupided him. Maybe you're drunk. Sober up and try again tomorrow.

And here you are planning on Trump relying on empty speeches the rest of the election
Trump is like me. He is much better at utterly destroying stupid arguments than making anything more than a respectable argument of his own.

Trump seems to me to be the least Depraved. Most of his mistakes come from answering candidly question after question, day after day, from a hostile Media.

Bill Clinton's wife (being his wife is the only reason we have ever heard of her) can't attend a Media Press Conference, because she will have to lie, again and again....and the polls show that America is very tired of being lied to by Hillary Clinton.

Mrs. Clinton wants more and more illegal Mexicans in the country, and more and more legal immigrants from a Middle Eastern Culture, which is essentially Barbaric...because they expect both groups to need more Government Assistance (taxpayer money)...and thus become loyal Democrats...no matter how much they cost the Treasury or how many American Infidels they kill. Mrs. Bill Clinton wants to do to America what Liberals did to France and Germany and England......for votes. That's serious depravity.

Clearly it is Mrs. Bill Clinton, who think she is Evita Peron, and America is merely another Banana Republic, so she should be President for the sole reason that her Husband was President.
Speaking of depravity, Trump had 4 of his 6 children, from 3 mothers, speak at the GOP clown show. I wonder what republicans would have said about Obama 8 years ago if he'd done that?

Clearly it is Mrs. Bill Clinton, who thinks she is Evita Peron, and America is merely another Banana Republic, so she should be President for the sole reason that her Husband was President.

You are clearly another angry little elephant. I am sorry you are angry little guy, but Hillary Clinton will be your next President, so you'd better get used to the idea.

Gramps you just out-stupided him. Maybe you're drunk. Sober up and try again tomorrow.
Gramps' post was entirely correct, asswipe.

The premise of this thread(and Obama's speech)is moronic.

You are clearly another angry little elephant. I am sorry you are angry little guy, but Hillary Clinton will be your next President, so you'd better get used to the idea.
Hillary is losing.....

Forum List

Back