President Obama's Speech

My one-liners offer more substance on here than an entire thread's worth of your posts.

You are a joke. Just like the rest of the yokels on here posting absolutely nothing original, or of any value.

ptbw - Oops....I must have hit a nerve with that one! Sorry you got stung there little guy. Those smarty pants Liberals are always 2 steps ahead you folks. Better Luck next time!
:biggrin:
LOL

You guys are a sad sad bunch of retards who can't even tell you are getting your clocks cleaned on this forum day after day, night after night.

BTW, the reason why the Democrats have more voters is because idiocy appeals the masses. Luckily we aren't a Democracy.

^ dumber and dumber with every post.
^more and more terrified of me with every post.
^more and more boring with every post
Maybe you should actually type something so I can beat you over the head with it.

What is coming obvious is the gap in class between the two conventions...

The Dems have the A Team, every speaker is a leader in there field... They were picking a choosing their speakers...

I sorry to say but Trump's speakers were poor... If you take out his Kids he would hardly had anyone at all...

ptbw - Oops....I must have hit a nerve with that one! Sorry you got stung there little guy. Those smarty pants Liberals are always 2 steps ahead you folks. Better Luck next time!
:biggrin:
LOL

You guys are a sad sad bunch of retards who can't even tell you are getting your clocks cleaned on this forum day after day, night after night.

BTW, the reason why the Democrats have more voters is because idiocy appeals the masses. Luckily we aren't a Democracy.

Maybe you should actually type something so I can beat you over the head with it.

Wow....those Conservative really are an angry lot. Be careful there....you don't know who is on the other end of your post, and that includes me!

LOL

Wow....those Conservative really are an angry lot. Be careful there....you don't know who is on the other end of your post, and that includes me!
Maybe you should have thought about that before you repeatedly called me "little guy", pipsqueak

What is coming obvious is the gap in class between the two conventions...

The Dems have the A Team, every speaker is a leader in there field... They were picking a choosing their speakers...

I sorry to say but Trump's speakers were poor... If you take out his Kids he would hardly had anyone at all...
And you are still going to lose....

Forum List

Back