President Obama to Rush Limbaugh: STFU!

Obama is NOTHING but a shameless Opportunist..

I find it demeaning of the office for him to even get involved in something so petty..

but wouldn't expect anything more...One Community Agitator sticking up for another.

President Obama is brilliant!

It's about time a Democrat president grew some and stood up to the mountain of distortion and misinformation aka Rush Limbaugh!

Go Obama, keep on kicking r-wing ass!

Any president who publicly attacks an American has already lost.

Any president who comes to the aid of an American citizen who is being viciously and dangerously attacked by a bully media-broadcaster boasting of 20 million fanatic followers is alright in my book, and with the majority of decent Americans too.

It's about time a Democrat president grew some and stood up to the mountain of distortion and misinformation aka Rush Limbaugh!

Any president who comes to the aid of an American citizen who is being viciously and dangerously attacked by a bully media-broadcaster boasting of 20 million fanatic followers is alright in my book, and with the majority of decent Americans too.

Of couse it would be. You are so unfamiliar with the way things are supposed to work and the true responsibilities of your POTUS, that you like the fact that he also wipes your ass.

Of couse it would be. You are so unfamiliar with the way things are supposed to work and the true responsibilities of your POTUS, that you like the fact that he also wipes your ass.

Call me politically-incorrect... I don't mind at all.

lol, viciously and dangerously...nice dramatic touch there
funny how Obama didn't come to the Conservative women's aid when they were called sluts....no?

Last edited:
Obama takes a million dollars from Bill Maher who calls Sarah Palin, Christine, O'Donnel, and Michelle Bachman, slut, and other names even worse.

THEN Obama is going to lecture Limbaugh???????

Then liberals who support Obama are going to condemn Limbaugh???

Hypocrisy thy name is liberal.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ob
ama takes a million dollars from Bill Maher who calls Sarah Palin, Christine, O'Donnel, and Michelle Bachman, slut, and other names even worse.

Did any of those personalities that so greatly offended your women, did those bad men ask your wonderful women to post video on line of them having sex so they (the bad Dems) could watch? NO you say.

Sure can see how it was the same then. How about time lines. Did any of those bad men carry on for three days? No you say.

Seems to me like you may be comparing apples to oranges. Not unexpected. But false non the less.
Just continue to say the same thing over and over. There are people posting here who believe that shit
you write. But not many. Thank God.

No president has wiped his ass with the United States Constitution this much since FDR.

If that is the definition of brilliance, he wins.

Correction: No president has wiped his ass with Rush Limbaugh as much as President Obama has, ever.

Well, he probably needs Rush because the U.S. Constitution can't handle the entire job. After all, Obama is so full of s^&t that it probably takes an entire roll when he's done.

Those wet dreams will end when you get a little older.

Rush doesn't know what the US constitution is..hence..he's more suited as toilet paper.

Ob
ama takes a million dollars from Bill Maher who calls Sarah Palin, Christine, O'Donnel, and Michelle Bachman, slut, and other names even worse.

Did any of those personalities that so greatly offended your women, did those bad men ask your wonderful women to post video on line of them having sex so they (the bad Dems) could watch? NO you say.

Sure can see how it was the same then. How about time lines. Did any of those bad men carry on for three days? No you say.

Seems to me like you may be comparing apples to oranges. Not unexpected. But false non the less.
Just continue to say the same thing over and over. There are people posting here who believe that shit

IN OTHER WORDS, it's only okay when liberals do it.

Carry on for three days, Maher has carried ion this schtick for MORE THAN THREE YEARS!

He has NEVER APOLOGIZED, and Obama still takes money from him.

Apples and Oranges my butt. You libs are such hypocrites.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ob

LOL, keep making lame ass excues for the other side (Maher, Schultz, Letterman)...some people here might believe that shit, but thankfully....NOT MANY:lol:

Ob

LOL, keep making lame ass excues for the other side (Maher, Schultz, Letterman)...some people here might believe that shit, but thankfully....NOT MANY:lol:

It's hilarious.

They are try to double talk their way out of an obvious double standard.

But you can't justify Obama taking money from one talk show host who calls women sluts, and then have Obama condemn another talk show host because he DOESN'T give money to Obama's campaign.

Makes the agenda, look pretty damn obvious.

Ob

It's hilarious.

But you can't justify Obama taking money from one talk show host who calls women sluts, and then have Obama condemn another talk show host because he DOESN'T give money to Obama's campaign.

Obama is nothing but a fraud..If he was Presidential at all he would of stayed out of the pettiness..But his base ate it up

Last edited:

It's hilarious.

Obama is nothing but a fraud..If he was Presidential at all he would of stayed out of the pettiness..But his base ate it up

And the sad part is these idiots in his base really think this tempest in a tea pot will get him elected, when they double standard is right out there for all to see.

Pathetic.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sometimes politicians make me want to ram my freakin head through a freakin' wall (okay, granted, that could be an improvement), but Obama's comments today about his kids really made me dizzy.

That professorial, withering, condescending tone as he waxed poetic about thinking of his poor daughters, and how he hoped they could be spared growing up in a world without meanies saying bad stuff. This from a guy who benefits from the sheer hatred and vulgarity spouted daily by the likes of Schultz, Olbermann and Maher.

I dunno, sometimes I wonder if all this is real.

We've taken the same crap from Rush Limbaugh & Co for the last 24 years virtually uncontested. It's over, your free ride that is.

My free ride? LOL, okay, now I'm a conservative, too funny. Very binary world here. Either/or, us/them, etc. Not everyone is a partisan sheep.

Just sayin'.

Sometimes politicians make me want to ram my freakin head through a freakin' wall (okay, granted, that could be an improvement), but Obama's comments today about his kids really made me dizzy.

That professorial, withering, condescending tone as he waxed poetic about thinking of his poor daughters, and how he hoped they could be spared growing up in a world without meanies saying bad stuff. This from a guy who benefits from the sheer hatred and vulgarity spouted daily by the likes of Schultz, Olbermann and Maher.

I dunno, sometimes I wonder if all this is real.

We've taken the same crap from Rush Limbaugh & Co for the last 24 years virtually uncontested. It's over, your free ride that is.

This ditz head really thinks Rush Limbaugh is gone? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you know how many times Rush has had "controversies" ginned by liberals?

You libs keep dreaming. We conservatives will keep laughing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Correction: No president has wiped his ass with Rush Limbaugh as much as President Obama has, ever.

Well, he probably needs Rush because the U.S. Constitution can't handle the entire job. After all, Obama is so full of s^&t that it probably takes an entire roll when he's done.

Those wet dreams will end when you get a little older.

Rush doesn't know what the US constitution is..hence..he's more suited as toilet paper.

Rush will be around long after Obama is gone.

The Constitution will be around after Obama is gone.

That it will be covered with his fecal matter can only be rectified if the right finally gets off it's rear and gets organized in the way it has in the past.

Forum List

Back