President Obama to Rush Limbaugh: STFU!

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Obama joins in assailing Limbaugh slur of student - Yahoo! News

NEW YORK (AP) — Stepping into an emerging culture clash over women, President Barack Obama made a supportive phone call Friday to a law student who testified before Congress about the need for birth control coverage, only to be called a "slut" by Rush Limbaugh.

For Obama, it was an emphatic plunge into the latest flare-up on social issues. Democratic officeholders and liberal advocacy groups have accused Republicans of waging a "war on women" because of GOP stances on contraception and abortion rights, and Limbaugh's tirade on his radio talk show was seen as an escalation.

In addition to her call from the president, the third-year Georgetown University law student, Sandra Fluke, was backed by members of Congress, women's groups, and the administration and faculty at her Roman Catholic university.

Demands for Limbaugh's sponsors to pull their ads from his show rocketed through cyberspace, and at least four companies, Quicken Loans, LegalZoom online legal document service, and bedding retailers Sleep Train and Sleep Number, bowed to the pressure.

Obama considers Limbaugh's remarks "reprehensible," according to White House spokesman Jay Carney. He said the president called Fluke to "express his disappointment that she has been the subject of inappropriate personal attacks" and to thank her for speaking out on an issue of public policy...

I want to hear something about the economy and gas prices not promises about putting a condom in every wallet. Why in the world is the president of the United States worried enough about a voice on the radio to tell us what he thinks about Rush Limbaugh? His secretary of State probably ruined or tried to ruin more women when she headed up the "bimbo eruption squad" when her husband was running for president.

Since Obama opposes this kind of thing, i suppose he won't accept Bill Maher's huge donation because of the thing Bill Maher has said about Sarah Palin, amongst others......

I want to hear something about the economy and gas prices not promises about putting a condom in every wallet. Why in the world is the president of the United States worried enough about a voice on the radio to tell us what he thinks about Rush Limbaugh? His secretary of State probably ruined or tried to ruin more women when she headed up the "bimbo eruption squad" when her husband was running for president.

When the boss-hog Limbaugh sticks his foot in his mouth (which is often), citizen Obama can't resist the temptation to kick Rush while he's down. :clap2:

Good form President Obama.

Now he has three supporters.

He's a one termer.

And your thread title is a lie.

This is a winner for President Obama and, of course, Rush Limbaugh has been exposed as the pig that he is... again.

A. Who cares what Rush says ?

B. Your thread title is still a lie.

C. Obama does not have the balls to say that to anyone.

Women and children are concerned about what Rush has to say, not to mention the poor, the ill, the elderly, and the minorities.

When the boss-hog Limbaugh sticks his foot in his mouth (which is often), citizen Obama can't resist the temptation to kick Rush while he's down. :clap2:

Somehow he can't resist the temptation to drop his shorts, bend over, and let Syria take it to him.

I don't listen to Rush, but somehow I don't think he is down.

And Fuke is going to pay for this for a long long long time.

This is a winner for President Obama and, of course, Rush Limbaugh has been exposed as the pig that he is... again.

Women and children are concerned about what Rush has to say, not to mention the poor, the ill, the elderly, and the minorities.

Minorities listen to Rush ?

Wonderful.

That explains why they do so poorly in school and are in poverty (which qualifies them to be democrats).

Somehow he can't resist the temptation to drop his shorts, bend over, and let Syria take it to him.

Syria?

Whatever... the tea-baggers and the GOP are going to pay dearly for their transgressions come Nov. 2012 via the ballot box. Obama will most likely win all 57 States and you can take that to the bank!

Minorities listen to Rush ?

Wonderful.

That explains why they do so poorly in school and are in poverty (which qualifies them to be democrats).

Stereotype much? Of course you do, it comes natural to most racist wing-nuts.

Last edited:

Syria?

Whatever... the tea-baggers and the GOP are going to pay dearly for their transgressions come Nov. 2012 via the ballot box. Obama will most likely win all 57 States and you can take that to the bank!

By the time November rolls around there probably won't be a bank open... :eek:

Syria?

By the time November rolls around there probably won't be a bank open... :eek:

Doom and gloom much? Of course you do! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back