President Obama to Rush Limbaugh: STFU!

Obama will get his panties out of a wad as soon as he can get his first 18 holes in for the season.

Well, he probably needs Rush because the U.S. Constitution can't handle the entire job. After all, Obama is so full of s^&t that it probably takes an entire roll when he's done.

Those wet dreams will end when you get a little older.

Rush doesn't know what the US constitution is..hence..he's more suited as toilet paper.

Rush will be around long after Obama is gone.

The Constitution will be around after Obama is gone.

That it will be covered with his fecal matter can only be rectified if the right finally gets off it's rear and gets organized in the way it has in the past.

Conventional wisdom has it that Rush's days are numbered. Rush will soon retire or be forced to retire due to lack of interest of his sycophant rhetoric.

Rush doesn't know what the US constitution is..hence..he's more suited as toilet paper.

That it will be covered with his fecal matter can only be rectified if the right finally gets off it's rear and gets organized in the way it has in the past.

Conventional wisdom has it that Rush's days are numbered. Rush will soon retire or be forced to retire due to lack of interest of his sycophant rhetoric.

It's comments like this that reveal that you probably are just a grade schooler.

Rush has an interested following precicely because of issues like those raised in this controversy. And the more Obama wipes his ass with the USC, the more his followers will cling to his words.

He isn't going to have any issues with Sponsors. As soon as this dies out and the next issue comes along, he'll be back at full strength.

If nothing else, people will subscribe to his show.

Keep dreaming.

Shut the fuck up you fucking hypocrite. You used her last name in an attempt to insult someone else in another thread. Cry me a fucking river of hypocritical tears .

Which is another example of how "conventional wisdom" is just another word for the liberal herd telling each other what they want to hear.

It's always WRONG, and YET they will continue to tell each other this "wisdom" because it's what they want to hear.

"Wise" people like kidrocks have been predicting Rush's demise for 25 years.

He isn't go anywhere. As I stated in another thread, Rush has plenty of advertisers, and two of the 7 that left are already begging to come back.

Carbonite stock has dropped 12 points since they left Rush's show.

It's pretty obvious why. There are way more conservatives than liberals. You can do something like leave Rush to play up to the liberals, but liberals will NOT replace the income coming in from advertising on Rush.

Rush's listeners are loyal. The ONLY way you libs could get Rush off the air is if you convince nearly 20 million people EACH DAY to stop listening.

That isn't going to happen, no matter how much you lie in Media Matters.

So, your delusional hallucinations were entertaining but that's all they are.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's comments like this that reveal that you probably are just a grade schooler.

Rush has an interested following precicely because of issues like those raised in this controversy. And the more Obama wipes his ass with the USC, the more his followers will cling to his words.

He isn't going to have any issues with Sponsors. As soon as this dies out and the next issue comes along, he'll be back at full strength.

Keep dreaming.

Nice deflection but the truth is that President Obama is wiping his ass with Rush Limbaugh just as the exodus of advertisers from Rush's show are doing the same to Rush. Rush's talk-show days are numbered, he'll soon retire in disgrace.

Last edited:
Nice deflection but the truth is that President Obama is wiping his ass with Rush Limbaugh just as the exodus of advertisers from Rush's show are doing the same to Rush. Rush's talk-show days are numbered, he'll soon retire in disgrace.

You're really going to enjoy the sunshine when you finally pull your head out of your middle school ass.

Rush will be around long after Obama is defeated.

Keep dreaming.

butthurt.png

Keep dreaming.

butthurt.png

Thank you, but wiping my ass with Rush Limbaugh actually feels great! :razz:

Rush will be around long after Obama is headed for the history books....

as the worst president in history.

You've inspired me to state that I truly believe that President Obama will go down in history as one of the most beloved, greatest, POTUS America has ever elected. Ever! :clap2:

You've inspired me to state that I truly believe that President Obama will go down in history as one of the most beloved, greatest, POTUS America has ever elected. Ever! :clap2:

If you are talking union members...I would agree.

Nobody has ever been more overt at buying off their votes with favors than BHO.

And Rush will be around long after all of his favors are called in.

Hey Kiddie,

I noticed you were absent from the thread that claims Rush advertisers are coming back....and he is telling them to shove off.

He'll be gone next week !!!!

:lol: :lol:

You are a moron.

Hey Kiddie,

I noticed you were absent from the thread that claims Rush advertisers are coming back....and he is telling them to shove off.

You are a moron.

Rush makes ALL decisions as to whom advertises on his program...it's a privelidge...not a right...:eusa_whistle:

It is unfortunate that the only thing the left can produce are inbreds like KiddySnot.

I wonder if he'll climb on his roof in his underwear and shout "Rush is gone !" ?

As you know, I am not a fan of Rush's. But I acknowledge that he has a large following and he has market power.

That is what pisses off liberals like KiddySnot. He can't control Rush. And he probably wets his bed every night in frustration.

Rush will be around long after we send Obama back to Chicago.

Hey Kiddie,

You are a moron.

Rush makes ALL decisions as to whom advertises on his program...it's a privelidge...not a right...:eusa_whistle:

It is unfortunate that the only thing the left can produce are inbreds like KiddySnot.

I wonder if he'll climb on his roof in his underwear and shout "Rush is gone !" ?

As you know, I am not a fan of Rush's. But I acknowledge that he has a large following and he has market power.

That is what pisses off liberals like KiddySnot. He can't control Rush. And he probably wets his bed every night in frustration.

Rush will be around long after we send Obama back to Chicago.
In every election since Rush has been on the air...even when Republicans get the nod...people have asked "What will Rush have now to talk about..."?, Completely misses the point of his existance...and by the same token they are bemused/befuddled as to why he's still here just as strong as ever.

butthurt.png

Thank you, but wiping my ass with Rush Limbaugh actually feels great! :razz:
You will be crying tears in your pillow long after obama is gone while Rush will still be busting the mental chops of the left.
:eusa_clap::badgrin:

Forum List

Back