President Obama Gives Palestinians a pathway to peace and prosperity

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Frustrated by the senseless slaughter of innocent Palestinians in Gaza, President Obama advances His Grand Solution.

Because of Israel’s unprecedented slaughter and maiming of countless innocent Palestinians in Gaza – guilty of nothing more than honoring their leaders’ entirely reasonable requests to help end the Zionist occupation directly, or indirectly by remaining or assembling in the vicinity of rockets, rocket launchers and other religious necessities – President Obama today offered His Grand Solution to the Zionist Aggression Problem (GS-ZAP).
This Executive Decree was released only moments ago by Orgasms for Obama Organizing for Activity, a bipartisan think tank specializing in religious and political freedom:
Executive Decree Number 2014 – 19,878
This Executive Decree has been cleared by My Attorney General as dealing lawfully, fairly, evenhandedly and justly with the unwarranted slaughter and maiming of innocent Palestinians in Gaza.

1. The Zionist regime will immediately cease all attacks and other forms of aggression against the oppressed people of Gaza.
2. My Government will immediately provide appropriate travel documents and free, first class, air transportation for all inhabitants of Gaza who desire them to such places as they may select within My America.
3. My Department of Homeland Security will immediately enact special emergency laws
(a) waiving all health requirements for entry into My America and
(b) permitting all Gaza residents who accept My GS-ZAP offer to bring with them, at no charge, such peaceful missiles, rocket launchers and other necessities for exercise of their freedoms of assembly, expression and religion pursuant to the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
4. To encourage all residents of Gaza to accept My GS-ZAP offer, every adult and every child who comes to My America from Gaza will be given free healthcare, housing, electricity, gasoline, water and food of his, her or its choice. All adults among them will
(a) receive, at no charge, current-model automobiles of their choice and
(b) be registered as Democrats in good standing
after agreeing to vote Democrat in all elections.
Any attempt to prevent them from exercising their constitutionally guaranteed voting rights as citizens of My America will be deemed racial and religious terrorism and prosecuted accordingly by My Department of Justice.
5. Any Palestinians who elect to remain in Gaza will be transported to the West Bank, where Israel will be required to provide for all of their physical and religious needs under the attentive supervision of My Embassy. Should that unexpectedly be insufficient, We shall also direct the United Nations to deal with the Zionist Regime as it sees fit.
6. The Zionist regime will be prevented, by force if necessary, from re-occupying Gaza, which shall remain available for use solely by My closest Islamic allies. The Zionist Regime will be required to provide full economic and infrastructure support — including free water, free electricity, free medical services, supplies and personnel, free building supplies and such other free necessities as We shall from time to time specify. This will be done under the supervision of My Embassy. If necessary, We shall also direct the United Nations to monitor the Regime’s activities and to ensure that it complies with this part of My GS-ZAP.
The International Community, considered to be among the most enthusiastic admirers of President Obama, is expected to be overwhelmingly supportive. All members are likely to congratulate Him effusively on His historically unparalleled understanding of the realities of Zionist aggression against Muslims and on His truly unprecedented solution to at least one aspect of the Jewish Zionist Problem.

Although jingoistic Islamophobes, Republicans, Zionists and other racist haters of President Obama may attempt to express disapproval, there are no Constitutional protections for hate speech. Accordingly, they will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Haters such as this will be among the first:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIaGWURONRU]It's good to be anti-Islam - YouTube[/ame]

Disclaimer: From a religious perspective I'm neither a fan of Islam nor a fan of Judaism.
Disclaimer: From a nationalistic perspective I'm neither a fan of Israel nor a fan of Palestine.
Disclaimer: From a political perspective I'm neither a fan of Israel nor a fan of Palestine.

From a human perspective, I'm opposed to any military that would willingly slaughter innocent civilians. If Israel wants to attack someone then attack someone who is armed and has the ability to fight back. Otherwise, they may appear to be bloodthirsty cowards to the rest of the world.

• Banned
Disclaimer: From a religious perspective I'm neither a fan of Islam nor a fan of Judaism.
Disclaimer: From a nationalistic perspective I'm neither a fan of Israel nor a fan of Palestine.
Disclaimer: From a political perspective I'm neither a fan of Israel nor a fan of Palestine.

From a human perspective, I'm opposed to any military that would willingly slaughter innocent civilians. If Israel wants to attack someone then attack someone who is armed and has the ability to fight back. Otherwise, they may appear to be bloodthirsty cowards to the rest of the world.

Yes, suicide is easy when you stand there and let terrorists bomb you and you do nothing..... wonder how that would have worked after the WTC came down and a subversive, democratic gov't said, "If we leave them alone, don't go after them, they'll simply stop killing us"..... :mad:

I'm agnostic, but not stupid, someone kills mine, they die, and their families die, and their friends die, and their sympathizers die, because REVENGE is carried out by all the above.....There are NO INNOCENTS!

Yes, suicide is easy when you stand there and let terrorists bomb you and you do nothing..... wonder how that would have worked after the WTC came down and a subversive, democratic gov't said, "If we leave them alone, don't go after them, they'll simply stop killing us"..... :mad:

I'm agnostic, but not stupid, someone kills mine, they die, and their families die, and their friends die, and their sympathizers die, because REVENGE is carried out by all the above.....There are NO INNOCENTS!

Then lets kill the killers ... not the race. Find the enemy and go after them but not the women and children and innocent families who don't have a dog in the fight. If we embrace ethnic cleansing in this instance then we're free to embrace ethnic cleansing in any instance.

• Banned

Then lets kill the killers ... not the race. Find the enemy and go after them but not the women and children and innocent families who don't have a dog in the fight. If we embrace ethnic cleansing in this instance then we're free to embrace ethnic cleansing in any instance.

That was excellent advise when we were dealing with civilized people that realized that once they lost, you stop and move on from there...Germans, Italians, Japanese, etc. But when you deal with people that have a cult mentality, instead of a national mentality, that does not work. IMHO, of course!

That was excellent advise when we were dealing with civilized people that realized that once they lost, you stop and move on from there...Germans, Italians, Japanese, etc. But when you deal with people that have a cult mentality, instead of a national mentality, that does not work. IMHO, of course!

I know where you're coming from but I'm afraid that there might come a time when a more powerful force than you and me might see us as the "uncivilized" people and feel entitled to kill your sister and my niece. I'm not too certain that I could ever bring myself to a point where I could kill a little girl even if she belonged to an uncivilized people. We're in troubling times -- that's for certain.

Israel gave ample warning to the civilians to evacuate. Hamas is making them stay. The tunnels have to be destroyed. The missiles and launchers have to be destroyed.

• Banned

I know where you're coming from but I'm afraid that there might come a time when a more powerful force than you and me might see us as the "uncivilized" people and feel entitled to kill your sister and my niece. I'm not too certain that I could ever bring myself to a point where I could kill a little girl even if she belonged to an uncivilized people. We're in troubling times -- that's for certain.

Think that over more seriously this time...... I have NO QUALMS of dispatching one like this, as one never knows if she's out for revenge for her terrorist brother you just dispatched, or has your death waiting for you under a burka!

6a00d8341c60bf53ef01a3fbc7d4d5970b-500wi

• Banned

Israel gave ample warning to the civilians to evacuate. Hamas is making them stay. The tunnels have to be destroyed. The missiles and launchers have to be destroyed.

150937_600.jpg

I guess when I get the point where I accept that killing uncivilized kids is civilized then we'll all be in agreement. I'm still working on it.

You can always NOT kill them, and watch as they blow themselves up and KILL your friends, and perhaps you...... I'm not into suicide!

These supposed humans, send in their own children to kill their enemies, while all the time, their fathers watch from a safe distance.... muslim terrorists are cowards, and dogs!

If Russia or China gave you and your family "ample warning" that they were going to bulldoze your house or bomb your church would you pack up and run?

I guess when I get the point where I accept that killing uncivilized kids is civilized then we'll all be in agreement. I'm still working on it.

You can always NOT kill them, and watch as they blow themselves up and KILL your friends, and perhaps you...... I'm not into suicide!

These supposed humans, send in their own children to kill their enemies, while all the time, their fathers watch from a safe distance.... muslim terrorists are cowards, and dogs!

I guess if I didn't have a Palestinian (Christian) friend and business owner (with a Ph.D in physics) then I might be more able to see all Palestinians as little more than animals or "goyim" (cattle) as the Jews call them (and me). Unfortunately, I learned a long time ago that it isn't wise (for me anyway) to paint entire races with a broad brush.

I agree with you on most issues and consider you a political ally where America is concerned so I'm not going to become your enemy over this disagreement. Just let me say that I don't believe that Israel is without fault simply because they're Israelis any more than I believe that the Palestinians are 100% at fault just because they're Palestinians. I realize that FOX, CNN, CBS, NYT, MSNBC, and the rest would have us accept such a conclusion but I don't let them do my thinking for me and I learned a long time ago that all of them (including FOX) cherry picks the news they want you to hear. They're master "spinners" (including Bill O'Reilly). Just my personal and honest opinion.

Forum List

Back