Iran and Lebanon Want to Avoid Big War.

If America doesn't have it then Russia definitely doesn't. Ukraine was able to shoot one down with old junk. I suspect either the U.S. has the technology or thinks that it is obsolete due to lasers or something. I also think huge warships are stupid because there are a million ways to deliver a nuke at them but I'm also not privy to whatever top secret dealings are behind the reasoning.
The uncertainty is on account of information that America is struggling to produce hypersonic missiles, according to US sources. I don't fight armchair wars over such questions, I just try to be objective by observing the facts.

RE: Iran and Lebanon Want to Avoid Big War.
SUBTOPIC: The Threat 'vs' The Paper Tiger
※→ Blaster, et al,

To say that Iran represents an "Ineffectual" threat is not only wrong, but a dangerous notion to spread around.

Iran is a paper tiger.
(COMMENT)

The Islamic Republic of Iran poses a multi-level threat
(asymmetric as opposed to conventional thinking • and • economic havoc as opposed to a nuclear deterrent).

Iran does not need to exercise a traditional approach to warfare. But as we know, Iran is outside the box of most Intelligence and Security defensive systems of the Middle East North African (MENA) nations and the Western and European capabilities to thwart certain types of capabilities for which the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) is very well equipped and most suited for the type of operational reach that makes the MENA and Western/Old Commonwealth and European Nations most vulnerable. I will mention just two of the many as an example.

◈ The Persian Gulf and the Uninterrupted Flow of Oil.
FREEDOM of NAVIGATION
✧ Red Sea: Bab el-Mandeb Strait (Gate of Tears) about 10% (worldwide) of Oil thru a 20-mile wide strait decreases the safe tanker traffic lane of about 2 to 2.5 miles wide - with a depth of 10 to 30 meters.​
Straits of Hormuz: 30 miles wide but the width of the tanker navigation lane is only about 2 to 2.5 miles wide.
◈ The key exploitation of a little-considered resource (Fresh Water):
✦ Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), desalination technology, and Fresh Water Scarcity (FWS): This is a threat to the critical infrastructure in the Persian Gulf from Kuwait (along the coast) all the way thru to the Gulf of Oman.

Just My Thought,

1703033950022.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Lavrov understands that this threat of war must be avoided at all costs. The Zionist regime under Netanyahu may have bit off more than they can chew this time.

Much bigger players behind the scenes might be trying to create a proxy war similar to America's in the Ukraine.

Opinions?

That is likely all it will take!

Forum List

Back