Mideast Peace Only Attainable Once “Palestinians” Shed Victimhood

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

Jews are the most persecuted group of people throughout all of known human history. Yet they always pull themselves up by the bootstraps and keep on going, managing to create and maintain prosperity among them as they plod forward. This is an amazing trait that we all should seek to emulate.

Why can’t the so-called “Palestinian” people do this? Granted, it has been empirically demonstrated that these people have low IQs. See my prior post. Apologists will say it is because Israel is holding them down. Of course, that’s not true. Israel wants these people to support themselves so they can stop supporting their food and energy needs. It costs Israel a fortune to play step-daddy to these ungrateful Arabs.

Ironically, if the “Palestinians” truly want freedom, then they need to learn from the Jews how to create and maintain prosperity. Israel gave them Gaza, a prime piece of seaside real estate, which they promptly turned into a dirty, polluted shit hole. Perhaps they could get Donald Trump to advise them on how to develop their real property assets? The Jews themselves could help these people, but the “Palestinians” poisoned that well long ago.

Jews are the most persecuted group of people throughout all of known human history. Yet they always pull themselves up by the bootstraps and keep on going, managing to create and maintain prosperity among them as they plod forward. This is an amazing trait that we all should seek to emulate.

Why can’t the so-called “Palestinian” people do this? Granted, it has been empirically demonstrated that these people have low IQs. See my prior post. Apologists will say it is because Israel is holding them down. Of course, that’s not true. Israel wants these people to support themselves so they can stop supporting their food and energy needs. It costs Israel a fortune to play step-daddy to these ungrateful Arabs.

Ironically, if the “Palestinians” truly want freedom, then they need to learn from the Jews how to create and maintain prosperity. Israel gave them Gaza, a prime piece of seaside real estate, which they promptly turned into a dirty, polluted shit hole. Perhaps they could get Donald Trump to advise them on how to develop their real property assets? The Jews themselves could help these people, but the “Palestinians” poisoned that well long ago.
Using civilians to bring about their deaths is part of that cult.

• Banned
Using civilians to bring about their deaths is part of that cult.
Absolutely. They act like dumb animals. Gaza and the WB are the southern Alabama of the ME, which I am rather loathe to say because it is an insult to Alabama.

Absolutely. They act like dumb animals. Gaza and the WB are the southern Alabama of the ME, which I am rather loathe to say because it is an insult to Alabama.
You should be. Have you ever been to coastal Alabama? You should try it before making casually insulting comments like that. OTOH, these days I'm actually thankful that so many do think of these areas as a scene from "Deliverance". It keeps the place from emulating every other overpopulated, crime-infested coastal resort community.

• Banned
You should be. Have you ever been to coastal Alabama? You should try it before making casually insulting comments like that. OTOH, these days I'm actually thankful that so many do think of these areas as a scene from "Deliverance". It keeps the place from emulating every other overpopulated, crime-infested coastal resort community.
I know, that was a shitty thing to say about Alabama. I apologize.

I see a certain parallel between the so-called "Palestinians" and groups who see themselves as victims in our own country.

They promote their status as victim to avoid accepting the very responsibility that comes with taking advantage of their opportunities.

• Banned
I see a certain parallel between the so-called "Palestinians" and groups who see themselves as victims in our own country.

They promote their status as victim to avoid taking the very responsibility that comes with taking advantage of their opportunities.
Well, we do see some “victimized” groups supporting Hamas led “Palestinians”; e.g., BLM, Queers for Palastine, etc…

Well, we do see some “victimized” groups supporting Hamas led “Palestinians”; e.g., BLM, Queers for Palastine, etc…
This is also the key to understanding antisemitism. Jews are portrayed as 'The Man" forever scheming and plotting to control them and keep them down. Complete worthless losers are attracted to that sort of shit.

Just look around the forum -- those who are well-adjusted and satisfied with their lives support the victims of the October 6 attack. The worthless, disgruntled vermin can only identify with the crazy fucks responsible for the massacre.

In fact, ME peace has become more attainable than it's ever been.

The Palestinian people are determined to have a state of their own and the people of the entire world are with them.

And fwiw, the Zionist apartheid regime intends the same slaughter of innocent civilians as before the short truce.

Netanyahu was repeatedly warned by his own people that he could start a much bigger war. Now his country will be isolated and stand alone. America is switching sides due t it's losing it's reputation and credibility throughout the world.

Jews are the most persecuted group of people throughout all of known human history.
Totally own the international banks and you think -------- '
Also own the Media

Dreaming again Rod .

Let's hear about most powerful and manipulative group ever .
With possible exception of the Elohim but that's a different Topic .

Middle East peace is possible ONLY when all the Islamic militants who want all Jews dead or driven from Israel are dead themselves or driven out of the Middle East. It is the same people who make war on each other. Get rid of Hamas, Hezbollah, Fatah, all the various offshoots and mimickers of the Muslim Brotherhood, and everybody can live in peace in the Middle East.

Alabama? That makes no sense. Israel claims its been a victim for the past 2000 years. That justifies everything they do...like attacking the USS Liberty or the Lavon Affair or invading Lebanon....or destroying over 60 Druze villages in the Golan Heights.

Totally own the international banks and you think -------- '
Also own the Media

Dreaming again Rod .

Let's hear about most powerful and manipulative group ever .
With possible exception of the Elohim but that's a different Topic .
Didn't you say soon after you joined that you were going out Dumpster diving?

Do Jews own all the dumpsters in town that you scavenge?

Middle East peace is possible ONLY when all the Islamic militants who want all Jews dead or driven from Israel are dead themselves or driven out of the Middle East. It is the same people who make war on each other. Get rid of Hamas, Hezbollah, Fatah, all the various offshoots and mimickers of the Muslim Brotherhood, and everybody can live in peace in the Middle East.
Do you know any Arabs or 🎨 Palestinians?

Israel hasn't treated the Palestinians decently since the 1920s when they formed the Jewish terror gangs.

Alabama? That makes no sense. Israel claims its been a victim for the past 2000 years. That justifies everything they do...like attacking the USS Liberty or the Lavon Affair or invading Lebanon....or destroying over 60 Druze villages in the Golan Heights.
^ Thirsty for Jewish blood

Do you know any Arabs or 🎨 Palestinians?

Israel hasn't treated the Palestinians decently since the 1920s when they formed the Jewish terror gangs.
Israel gave them a lot of land, autonomy, and supply them with essentials. If they would stop attacking Israel they could live in peace. Fuck them.

Forum List

Back