"Britain should atone for the Balfour Declaration" Hamas

Try and come up with sensible responses when talking to me .
I am happy to share my immense knowledge and wisdom to you lesser beings . But I insist on some sort of a return otherwise I shall go play with Lord Benny my super cat .

The only lesser being I see here is that silly Ancient Lion twat.
I'll send him over, when he's done bending over for allah.

Hamas officially condemned UK for its endless support to IOF terrorists declaring UK to be "a partner" in crimes against Palestinians.
When you say "Internation law should be disobeyed because we are above the law" you show yourself an enemy of humanity,
Hamas has NO credibility in this

Recent work by historians and apologists has revealed that an influential, international religious leader was also an ardent supporter of Adolf Hitler. His name was Hajj Amin al-Husseini. This Grand Mufti of Jerusalem recruited whole divisions of fanatics to fight and kill in the name of extremism.

Revered in some circles today as one of the fathers of modern radical Islam, al-Husseini has been the subject of a number of modern studies. Scholars such as David Dalin, John Rothmann, Chuck Morse, and others have courageously brought al-Husseini’s actions to light. “Hitler’s Mufti,” as many have called him, had a direct hand in some of the darkest moments of the Holocaust, the slaughter of tens of thousands of Christians, and the formation of some of the most hate-filled generations of modern history. Al-Husseini is a testament to the way that evil finds evil."

Hamas must die never to rise.

Forum List

Back