Mideast Peace Only Attainable Once “Palestinians” Shed Victimhood

Alabama? That makes no sense. Israel claims its been a victim for the past 2000 years. That justifies everything they do...like attacking the USS Liberty or the Lavon Affair or invading Lebanon....or destroying over 60 Druze villages in the Golan Heights.
Israel has been victimized many times. Of course even the murder of 6 million is
called the HOLOHSOAX by IMAM PIGS---I read your literature more than 60 years ago---
real FILTH---and heard it again from muslims till today.
I have yet to run into any jew who JUSTIFIED the Lavon affair of the
bombing of the USS Liberty-----the druze destruction thing is a typical
islamo nazi libel.

Jews are the most persecuted group of people throughout all of known human history. Yet they always pull themselves up by the bootstraps and keep on going, managing to create and maintain prosperity among them as they plod forward. This is an amazing trait that we all should seek to emulate.
Have you wondered why Jews have been regularly persecuted over the prior two thousand years and across thousands of miles of real estate?

Henry Kissinger apparently had such questions:

Fact Check: Did Kissinger say he'd be antisemitic if he wasn't Jewish?

"Kissinger: 'If it were not for the accident of my birth, I would be antisemitic.... Any people who has been persecuted for two thousand years must be doing something wrong.'"

Jews are the most persecuted group of people throughout all of known human history. Yet they always pull themselves up by the bootstraps and keep on going, managing to create and maintain prosperity among them as they plod forward. This is an amazing trait that we all should seek to emulate.

Why can’t the so-called “Palestinian” people do this? Granted, it has been empirically demonstrated that these people have low IQs. See my prior post. Apologists will say it is because Israel is holding them down. Of course, that’s not true. Israel wants these people to support themselves so they can stop supporting their food and energy needs. It costs Israel a fortune to play step-daddy to these ungrateful Arabs.

Ironically, if the “Palestinians” truly want freedom, then they need to learn from the Jews how to create and maintain prosperity. Israel gave them Gaza, a prime piece of seaside real estate, which they promptly turned into a dirty, polluted shit hole. Perhaps they could get Donald Trump to advise them on how to develop their real property assets? The Jews themselves could help these people, but the “Palestinians” poisoned that well long ago.
Good.

I have Arab immigrant neighbors who strongly condemn Hamas in this one.

Of course. Hamas was funded and encouraged by Israel. The Muslims and Christians tried to stop it.

The population of the West Bank is 80–85% Muslim (mostly Sunni) and 12–14% Jewish. The remainder are Christian (mostly Greek Orthodox) and others.

Israel has been victimized many times. Of course even the murder of 6 million is
called the HOLOHSOAX by IMAM PIGS---I read your literature more than 60 years ago---
real FILTH---and heard it again from muslims till today.
I have yet to run into any jew who JUSTIFIED the Lavon affair of the
bombing of the USS Liberty-----the druze destruction thing is a typical
islamo nazi libel.

The European Zionists also destroyed 369 Arab villages in 1947-48. You should be ashamed. So foolish.

The population of the West Bank is 80–85% Muslim (mostly Sunni) and 12–14% Jewish. The remainder are Christian (mostly Greek Orthodox) and others.

Of course. Hamas was funded and encouraged by Israel. The Muslims and Christians tried to stop it.

Good intentions often result in bad consequences, most especially when you miss the intent of those supported or encouraged.

Why can’t the so-called “Palestinian” people do this? Granted, it has been empirically demonstrated that these people have low IQs. See my prior post. Apologists will say it is because Israel is holding them down. Of course, that’s not true. Israel wants these people to support themselves so they can stop supporting their food and energy needs. It costs Israel a fortune to play step-daddy to these ungrateful Arabs.

Ironically, if the “Palestinians” truly want freedom, then they need to learn from the Jews how to create and maintain prosperity. Israel gave them Gaza, a prime piece of seaside real estate, which they promptly turned into a dirty, polluted shit hole. Perhaps they could get Donald Trump to advise them on how to develop their real property assets? The Jews themselves could help these people, but the “Palestinians” poisoned that well long ago.
^^^ LOL ^^^

No group on planet earth plays the victim card as much as Jews do. That's an irrefutable fact. They've milked the Holocaust story for so long that I yawn at the very mention of it. In the meantime ... everyone is totally silent about the 60,000 million whites murdered or starved to death by the Communist, Bolshevik Jews.

Mid East Peace Only Obtainable Once Palestinian People Shed Their Land or Lives:

Israel's Decisive Plan - השילוח

"Ending the conflict means creating and cementing the awareness—practically and politically—that there is room for only one expression of national self-determination west of the Jordan River: that of the Jewish nation.

"Subsequently, an Arab State actualizing Arab national aspirations cannot emerge within the same territory.

"Victory involves shelving this dream.

"And as motivation for its fulfillment dwindles, so will the terror campaign against Israel."

Maybe because the idea is insane. There are 8,000 million people in the world right now. There have never been 60,000 million white people murdered by Bolshevik Jews.
what about the millions of catholics, jews murdered in Portugal before being expelled
in 1496 ?

Didn't you say soon after you joined that you were going out Dumpster diving?

Do Jews own all the dumpsters in town that you scavenge?
I just do not think my graduate and post graduate attainments can cope with stupid people like you whose intellectual prowess is there for all to see .

Come on Doggy Woggy . Even a half wit should be able to produce something that could engage another person .
Or , just wag your tail and lie down

what about the millions of catholics, jews murdered in Portugal before being expelled
in 1496 ?

What was the population of Iberia in 1500?

By the end of the 15th century (1490) the Iberian kingdoms (including here the Balearic Islands) had an estimated population of 6.525 million (Crown of Castile, 4.3 million; Portugal, 1.0 million; Principality of Catalonia, 0.3 million; Kingdom of Valencia, 0.255 million; Kingdom of Granada, 0.25 million; Kingdom of ...

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki
Iberian Peninsula - Wikipedia

I'd like to see a just peace in Palestine, but after 70 years I have very little hope. The Israelis quickly evolved into mindless bullies in the 1950s.
a "just peace"-----we saw that which you and yours see as "justice" not only on Oct 7 but for the past 1400 years and for the past 2000 years.

a "just peace"-----we saw that which you and yours see as "justice" not only on Oct 7 but for the past 1400 years and for the past 2000 years.
Remember what happened when Arab "Palestinians" got a piece of land in Gaza area called GushKatif in 2005...

That racist-luiza was very busy spamming stupidity here on forums on Christmas eve, when it was weihnacht in her Germany.

Sad loser - she "it": will probably repeat the same tonight.

Forum List

Back