Mideast Peace Only Attainable Once “Palestinians” Shed Victimhood

what about the millions of catholics, jews murdered in Portugal before being expelled
in 1496 ?
We live in a big interesting world where it is possible to do bad things to good people: we have free will. A world w/o free will would not be worth living in. Everyone has at sometime in their lives done bad things to good people and what saves us is the fact that most of the time we do good things to all people.

It is not healthy to focus on things we don't like. We desperately need to concern ourselves w/ good things. It is true that many Jews and Catholics have been murdered in the world and at the same time most Jews and Catholics have not been murdered. We need to concentrate on the plentiful good and we need to set aside the occasional bad.

Something else is the fact that I've noticed that I need to spend more time w/ happy people and less time w/ miserable people.

Israel has been victimized many times. Of course even the murder of 6 million is
called the HOLOHSOAX by IMAM PIGS---I read your literature more than 60 years ago---
real FILTH---and heard it again from muslims till today.
I have yet to run into any jew who JUSTIFIED the Lavon affair of the
bombing of the USS Liberty-----the druze destruction thing is a typical
islamo nazi libel.
You poor thing. There's no competing with Jewish victimhood.

Jews are the most persecuted group of people throughout all of known human history. Yet they always pull themselves up by the bootstraps and keep on going, managing to create and maintain prosperity among them as they plod forward. This is an amazing trait that we all should seek to emulate.

Why can’t the so-called “Palestinian” people do this? Granted, it has been empirically demonstrated that these people have low IQs. See my prior post. Apologists will say it is because Israel is holding them down. Of course, that’s not true. Israel wants these people to support themselves so they can stop supporting their food and energy needs. It costs Israel a fortune to play step-daddy to these ungrateful Arabs.

Ironically, if the “Palestinians” truly want freedom, then they need to learn from the Jews how to create and maintain prosperity. Israel gave them Gaza, a prime piece of seaside real estate, which they promptly turned into a dirty, polluted shit hole. Perhaps they could get Donald Trump to advise them on how to develop their real property assets? The Jews themselves could help these people, but the “Palestinians” poisoned that well long ago.
Im an atheist and even i can agree that jews are the most impressive people in world history. Their ability to thrive under the harshest conditions is unparralleled.

You poor thing. There's no competing with Jewish victimhood.
and yet ANOTHER islamo nazi meme. Islamo nazis are good at MEMORIZING chapter and verse. In Pakistan---entrance to medical school is based on MEMORIZATION OF THE KORAN.
There is some logic----if one can memorize the koran ---one can memorize the Kreb Cycle and
the islamo nazi memes.

Racist genocidal Arab-Palesine

PA: All mosques must teach that extermination of Jews is an Islamic imperative​

Itamar Marcus | Oct 22, 2023

chrome_screenshot_Jan 11, 2024 12_34_49 PM EST.png

Forum List

Back