President Mujica exposes Obama and the Democrats

Tell us more how you admire a former marxist guerrilla who also said (from your link)

There is not just one “United States,” he said. Yes, the country wields tremendous – “scary” – influence in Latin America, and the relationship between the region and America has a troubled history full of attempted coups and CIA operatives.

The American tobacco giant Philip Morris is suing Uruguay over its anti-cigarette laws.

“It's not about companies; it's not about suing. I am just asking that we do have to really fight against this. Life is worth everything, and we have to fight for it. Being alive is a miracle.”

Time to denounce him. You better ask the mods to delete this thread

Bump...Conservatives pick their heroes based on who their heroe's enemy du jour is. This is why they are constantly backing off their heroes....have you seen George Zimmerman on Fox lately?

Thats why they were tounging Putin's asshole last month. Then shoved their face in Irans bunghole after that.

Tell us more how you admire a former marxist guerrilla who also said (from your link)

There is not just one “United States,” he said. Yes, the country wields tremendous – “scary” – influence in Latin America, and the relationship between the region and America has a troubled history full of attempted coups and CIA operatives.

The American tobacco giant Philip Morris is suing Uruguay over its anti-cigarette laws.

“It's not about companies; it's not about suing. I am just asking that we do have to really fight against this. Life is worth everything, and we have to fight for it. Being alive is a miracle.”

Time to denounce him. You better ask the mods to delete this thread

Bump...Conservatives pick their heroes based on who their heroe's enemy du jour is. This is why they are constantly backing off their heroes....have you seen George Zimmerman on Fox lately?

And liberals always lie. You just proved that by proclaiming that George Zimmerman was a conservative "hero". At no time was he a "hero". But it looks like you're still pissed that he was granted his Constitutional right to defend himself against an attack from a liberal thug just looking for a fight.

It's hilarious and it really symbolizes America today. The idiot unarmed liberal - just begging for a fight - against armed and prepared conservatives. And these people wonder they they always lose.

By the way candycorn, I notice you had no comment on the leadership and modesty that this REAL leader displays, while the people you worship spend $10 million just on the crystal glasses for their alcohol... :eusa_whistle:

I guess when the facts show you are on the wrong side of the subject matter, all one can do is change the subject!

Zimmerman wasnt officially a hero...Just like their is no Official head of the tea party...No official leader of the Republican party...no official "true conservatives".

But everyone looking is not fooled by your bullshit

This should make Kitten happy...
vw-beetle_2247314k.jpg

I'm confused - a picture of Obama before he became a scam-artist? He spends every day living lavishly while he laughs at you libtards for being the useful idiots for his cause.

Obama has said thousands of times (literally) that he believes we are "our brothers keepers". So why isn't he donating 97% of his salary like President Mujica does? Why doesn't he live in some shit-hole on the south side of Chicago - his original home - like President Mujica does?

And furthermore, if the hypocrisy bothers you so much (as it should), why can't you just be a big boy and admit it rather than attacking the messenger?

The Obama's are multi-millionaires. And they squeeze every tax deduction they can out of their income.

As does everyone else. If you qualify for a credit, deduction, or exemption you would be a fool to leave that money on the table.

But those credits, deductions, and exemptions come at the expense of other taxpayers through higher tax rates and deficits. And they are corrupt. Politicians are given a lot of money by special interests to create those credits, deductions, and exemptions.

That's why they need to be utterly banned.

Almost bought a vineyard there once. Kind of wish I had.

And why do you hate the rich? That's mean Kitten.

I don't hate the rich. And I don't hate the poor. I hate the hypocrites that you're dumb enough to worship while they laugh at you.

This man is everything that a government servant should be. But Obama, Clinton, etc. never viewed the presidency as serving the people. They view it as a meal ticket for which they can suck the American people dry.
Well Obama wanted to drive an old VW but only seven of his 14 Secret Service guys could fit in at one time and some guys foot kept changing the AM radio from NPR to Country Classics. It just wasn't going to work here.

Ah yes - liberal snark to mask how uncomfortable they are at the realization that the people they believe in are scamming them while laughing at them.

Obama couldn't wait to sit his greedy, selfish ass in the presidential limo. And it doesn't hold 14 Secret Service agents anyway junior. Only a couple actually ride with him inside the limo. So yes asshat, Obama could actually drive his old VW and it would be surrounded by the Chevy Suburban's carrying his protection detail.

But hey - don't let the facts get in the way of your snark! Enjoy your can of spam tonight as Obama takes his family (including his mother-in-law) to Martha's Vineyard for lobster on your tax dollar... :lol:

This should make Kitten happy...
vw-beetle_2247314k.jpg

I'm confused - a picture of Obama before he became a scam-artist? He spends every day living lavishly while he laughs at you libtards for being the useful idiots for his cause.

Obama has said thousands of times (literally) that he believes we are "our brothers keepers". So why isn't he donating 97% of his salary like President Mujica does? Why doesn't he live in some shit-hole on the south side of Chicago - his original home - like President Mujica does?

And furthermore, if the hypocrisy bothers you so much (as it should), why can't you just be a big boy and admit it rather than attacking the messenger?

Wealth Envy

I'm attacking your stupidity, which is hard to quantify.

And the last time I checked you had no problem with how the rich and the elites live? Are you going to join the OWS guys next?

But hey - don't let the facts get in the way of your snark! Enjoy your can of spam tonight as Obama takes his family (including his mother-in-law) to Martha's Vineyard for lobster on your tax dollar... :lol:
Now there's some serious Class War. By god man, have you been eating the Marxist-flavored oatmeal by mistake again?

Zimmerman wasnt officially a hero...Just like their is no Official head of the tea party...No official leader of the Republican party...no official "true conservatives".

Still throwing a tantrum over the realization that you are a useful idiot for Obama? His dinner cost $10,000 last night. President Mujica's was under $20.

Only one of them practices what they preach. And how dumb do you look believing that Obama "cared" about you. President Mujica sure puts things into perspective, doesn't he? :lol:

Still throwing a tantrum over the realization that you are a useful idiot for Obama? His dinner cost $10,000 last night. President Mujica's was under $20.

Only one of them practices what they preach. And how dumb do you look believing that Obama "cared" about you. President Mujica sure puts things into perspective, doesn't he? :lol:
10K for dinner? I thought refills were free damn it.

You will never see the greedy, selfish liberal elite in government do that. Obama and Biden like to donate 3% and keep 97% for themselves.

He donates 97% of his salary, drives a 1987 Volkwagen Beetle – the original “peoples’ car” – and sells flowers with his wife at their home. Mujica, a former Marxist guerrilla, lives in the same modest Montevideo house he always has, forgoing the presidential palace.

World's 'poorest' president: "I do not need much to live" - CNN

Which repubs live like that?

None - but they don't go around telling the rest of America that they should. And that is the difference.

Did you really need that explained to you or is the result of you being unable to defend Dumbocrat action nor admit how deplorable it is?

So they never ever say it, or you just didn't hear them?

It's the corn liquor....

It's the corn liquor....
Well I'm pissed. Tonight, $9,800 and not a penny more. Times like this call for sacrifices.

I would bet that if we looked, we'd find more than one calling GZ a hero. But you can fill in the blank. Donald Trump was one of their guys until he proved to be a fraud, Zimmerman, Clive Bundy, Putin, this guy who now runs Iran...

These are their examples of greatness based solely on how much misery they perceive it causing Obama; the American President.

The problem is that the angry white male used to make the argument that contraception was illegal. Now the best he can hope for is to limit the amount of contraceptives that Hobby Lobby must cover in it's new health care plan. They've been thoroughly and rightfully emasculated on every social front so it's only to be expected that whenever a woman/minority is on side A of an argument, they flock to side B so they can try to salvage some of their manhood.

good to see a leader trying to serve his people instead of rule over them for a change.

And why on earth would anyone have a problem with a former Marxist guerrilla? I think it would be ideal for all Marxist guerrillas to give up that life and do something new.

good to see a leader trying to serve his people instead of rule over them for a change.

And why on earth would anyone have a problem with a former Marxist guerrilla? I think it would be ideal for all Marxist guerrillas to give up that life and do something new.

Like Castro! Did he drive a bug, or a Chevy Bel Air?

No need to back off from a hero who never was.

We supported Zimmerman because the media was trying to railroad him when he was not guilty. It's called wanting justice. I want justice for everyone, that doesn't mean everyone is my hero.

If you bothered to actually listen to what we say instead of just assuming you know us you wouldn't be so wrong about us.

Like Castro! Did he drive a bug, or a Chevy Bel Air?

There just isn't enough facepalm here.

Castro is a ruler not a servant, that's why people have been fleeing cuba for decades.

Being a former marxist guerrilla is good, but being a former marxist altogether is better.

Forum List

Back