President Mujica exposes Obama and the Democrats

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
While Obama, Pelosi, Reid, and the rest of their ilk talk about "equality" and how they "care" while driving limo's, sitting in tens of millions, and spending lavishly, President Mujica does something that Democrats can't even begin to imagine: he actually practices what he preaches....

Jose Mujica is often referred to as the world’s “poorest” president.

“I'm not a poor president,” he told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour through an interpreter on Monday. “Poor are the people who need a lot – Seneca said that. I am an austere president.”

He donates 97% of his salary, drives a 1987 Volkwagen Beetle – the original “peoples’ car” – and sells flowers with his wife at their home.

Mujica, a former Marxist guerrilla, lives in the same modest Montevideo house he always has, forgoing the presidential palace

“I do not need much to live. I live in the same way I used to live when I wasn’t a president and in the same neighborhood, in my same house, and in the same way. And I am a republican” – small ‘r.’

“I live like the majority in my country lives. It was a majority who voted for me. And that's why I identify with them. Morally, I do not have the right to live like a minority in my country

“A lot of people like a lot of money. They shouldn't go into politics. That's my way of seeing it. I am not improvising. I don't do marketing. This is my philosophy.”

World's 'poorest' president: "I do not need much to live" - CNN

You will never see the greedy, selfish liberal elite in government do that. Obama and Biden like to donate 3% and keep 97% for themselves.

He donates 97% of his salary, drives a 1987 Volkwagen Beetle – the original “peoples’ car” – and sells flowers with his wife at their home. Mujica, a former Marxist guerrilla, lives in the same modest Montevideo house he always has, forgoing the presidential palace.

Almost bought a vineyard there once. Kind of wish I had.

And why do you hate the rich? That's mean Kitten.

I don't hate the rich. And I don't hate the poor. I hate the hypocrites that you're dumb enough to worship while they laugh at you.

This man is everything that a government servant should be. But Obama, Clinton, etc. never viewed the presidency as serving the people. They view it as a meal ticket for which they can suck the American people dry.

Tell us more how you admire a former marxist guerrilla who also said (from your link)

There is not just one “United States,” he said. Yes, the country wields tremendous – “scary” – influence in Latin America, and the relationship between the region and America has a troubled history full of attempted coups and CIA operatives.

Uruguay is the first country to fully legalize the marijuana trade, earning it both praise and criticism from all over the world.
“We are regularizing a clandestine market that we want to legalize,” he said. “We are not expanding addiction. We are trying to resolve the problem in time for people who go into this addiction, which, like any other addiction, is a bad thing.”

Regulating use of the drug, he suggested, could even lead to a decrease in usage.

The American tobacco giant Philip Morris is suing Uruguay over its anti-cigarette laws.

“It's not about companies; it's not about suing. I am just asking that we do have to really fight against this. Life is worth everything, and we have to fight for it. Being alive is a miracle.”

Time to denounce him. You better ask the mods to delete this thread

If Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Clinton, etc. had an ounce of humility they would feel tremendous shame after reading this....

“I live like the majority in my country lives. It was a majority who voted for me. And that's why I identify with them. Morally, I do not have the right to live like a minority in my country.” “A lot of people like a lot of money. They shouldn't go into politics. That's my way of seeing it. I am not improvising. I don't do marketing. This is my philosophy.”

I don't hate the rich. And I don't hate the poor. I hate the hypocrites that you're dumb enough to worship while they laugh at you.

This man is everything that a government servant should be. But Obama, Clinton, etc. never viewed the presidency as serving the people. They view it as a meal ticket for which they can suck the American people dry.
Well Obama wanted to drive an old VW but only seven of his 14 Secret Service guys could fit in at one time and some guys foot kept changing the AM radio from NPR to Country Classics. It just wasn't going to work here.

Tell us more how you admire a former marxist guerrilla who also said (from your link)

There is not just one “United States,” he said. Yes, the country wields tremendous – “scary” – influence in Latin America, and the relationship between the region and America has a troubled history full of attempted coups and CIA operatives.

Uruguay is the first country to fully legalize the marijuana trade, earning it both praise and criticism from all over the world.
“We are regularizing a clandestine market that we want to legalize,” he said. “We are not expanding addiction. We are trying to resolve the problem in time for people who go into this addiction, which, like any other addiction, is a bad thing.”

Regulating use of the drug, he suggested, could even lead to a decrease in usage.

The American tobacco giant Philip Morris is suing Uruguay over its anti-cigarette laws.

“It's not about companies; it's not about suing. I am just asking that we do have to really fight against this. Life is worth everything, and we have to fight for it. Being alive is a miracle.”

Vintage CC "logic" - if you don't agree with 100% of what a man says, you're not allowed to agree with anything that man says....

Tell me, how dumb do you feel right now CC? :lol:

You will never see the greedy, selfish liberal elite in government do that. Obama and Biden like to donate 3% and keep 97% for themselves.

He donates 97% of his salary, drives a 1987 Volkwagen Beetle – the original “peoples’ car” – and sells flowers with his wife at their home. Mujica, a former Marxist guerrilla, lives in the same modest Montevideo house he always has, forgoing the presidential palace.

Which repubs live like that?

Well Obama wanted to drive an old VW but only seven of his 14 Secret Service guys could fit in at one time and some guys foot kept changing the AM radio from NPR to Country Classics. It just wasn't going to work here.

And they would morph into clowns while traveling....

The Obama's are multi-millionaires. And they squeeze every tax deduction they can out of their income.

Vintage CC "logic" - if you don't agree with 100% of what a man says, you're not allowed to agree with anything that man says....

Tell me, how dumb do you feel right now CC? :lol:

So the only thing you agree with is this guy drives an old car then? Shallow doesnt even begin to describe that logic

Bump...Conservatives pick their heroes based on who their heroe's enemy du jour is. This is why they are constantly backing off their heroes....have you seen George Zimmerman on Fox lately?

Bump...Conservatives pick their heroes based on who their heroe's enemy du jour is. This is why they are constantly backing off their heroes....have you seen George Zimmerman on Fox lately?

Clint Eastwood is using him for a docudrama film based on his heroic actions...

Which repubs live like that?

None - but they don't go around telling the rest of America that they should. And that is the difference.

Did you really need that explained to you or is the result of you being unable to defend Dumbocrat action nor admit how deplorable it is?

This should make Kitten happy...
vw-beetle_2247314k.jpg

Forum List

Back