Left is Exploding with anger at the UNCF

From your link:

at least one Ivy League professor is worried sick and a bunch of leftists have taken to Twitter to express their rage.

One guy and twitter?

No worries. Blood-money is a terrible thing to waste.

So the UNCF has blood on their hands. Are they racist for accepting money from racist Tea Party rich old white guys?
They have the stupid *******, I mean low-information inner-city blacks on their hands, isn't that bad enough?

I think they belong to the democrat inner city tribal leaders like Jesse Jackson, Sharpton, Frederika Wilson, etc.

So the UNCF has blood on their hands. Are they racist for accepting money from racist Tea Party rich old white guys?
They have the stupid *******, I mean low-information inner-city blacks on their hands, isn't that bad enough?

I think they belong to the democrat inner city tribal leaders like Jesse Jackson, Sharpton, Frederika Wilson, etc.

Really? Well one of those ******* owes me ten bucks so Jesse better be good for it then. You got his number?

Really? Well one of those ******* owes me ten bucks so Jesse better be good for it then. You got his number?

Nope. I'm sure his son has it. Where is the brat living now?

On both sides of the political spectrum, how come when a couple hundred people complain, it gets pushed onto 100 million people?

I for one see it as a way for the Koch's just to redeem themselves, but so what? Money is money. Who gives a shit WHY they donated?

Save it for the day after election day. You'll need it.

Hmm where have I heard something like that before? :eusa_think:

Oh yea!

USMB - Romney has it locked up!

:lmao:
If I ever need a quick pick-me-up, I watch the videos I saved of Romney supporters on election night, crying. That always makes me smile...

I remember driving into D.C. celebrating, getting flicked off by a group of butthurt Republicans at a red light, then immediately blasting Gangham Style out of the car and getting everyone on the street dancing to it right in front of them. Did I feel kind of like a dick? Maybe. But it was definitely worth it. :thup:

Save it for the day after election day. You'll need it.

Hmm where have I heard something like that before? :eusa_think:

Oh yea!

USMB - Romney has it locked up!

:lmao:
If I ever need a quick pick-me-up, I watch the videos I saved of Romney supporters on election night, crying. That always makes me smile...

I just can't help it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM&feature=kp]For Dep - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back