President Hillary will need a Democrat-controlled Senate

If elected, she has nothing to worry about. The republicans don't have the balls to impeach her.

If elected, she has nothing to worry about. The republicans don't have the balls to impeach her.
Oh, I don't know about that.

There are plenty of Republican legislators who know damn well they'll be primaried if they don't get in line and spend all their energy on getting her.

That, of course, as opposed to legislating.

The LAST thing they want to do is lose their comfy gubmit jobs.

Clinton doesn't have to worry too much: Soros&Co will back her.

Who really need to worry will be American people in case Clinton is elected (God forbid!)

upload_2016-10-28_11-58-43.png

To help protect her from House Republicans who will likely try to impeach her.
You are right although not so much because they will try to impeach her but because they will block her at every turn. The American system of checks and balances only works when the President and Congress are of the same party.

It's looking like the Democrats will secure a slight majority in the Senate.
Democrats are losing all the Senate races, moron.

LOL!! I'm sorry, What??
Republicans are now favored to hold the Senate in our inaugural 2016 Senate race ratings

That's from September.
It is even more unlikely for Democrats to win the Senate now.

To help protect her from House Republicans who will likely try to impeach her.

Hillary Clinton Could Win In A Landslide But Still Lose D.C.

I wrote this on another thread.....had no responses but here's a ray of hope to stop all the House GOPers' insanity after Clinton takes office....

The Senate races are extremely important for many reasons, foremost of those reasons is the future of the SCOTUS as a viable third tier of our government (currently with the 4-4 stalemate on decisions, the SCOTUS is rendered ineffective.)

By all accounts, the senate before next Tuesday's election stands at, 46 R SAFE seats, to 45 D SAFE seats.

There have been (again in my opinion) futile attempts to oust from Florida and Indiana the current Republican senators........it won't happen.

Conversely, there are FOUR senate seats that are likely to swing to Democrats; they are IL, WI, PA and NV

The total if I'm correct in my predictions is that there would then be 48 Rs and 49 Ds, leaving THREE key senate seats beyond the scope of my prediction; they are NH, NC and MO.

Lets keep in mind that if just ONE of these latter 3 seats swing to a Dem. the simple majority (with the VP vote) would rest in Democrats' hands for at least 2 years.

Forum List

Back