President Bush and top administration officials issued 935 false statements on Iraq

Yeah, they will all say that Bush and Cheney blew up the towers. :cuckoo:

If unknown facts revealed that you would still deny it because your identity is so wrapped up in the government of your choosing it is nearly impossible for you to be honest when faced with the dilemma of rushed independence versus the safety zone of your illusions that the politicians you support are mostly honest and actually care about you.

yeah yeah yeah yeah......

dumbfuck truther.

My guess is 100 or so years from now your camp will be used in deconstructing the fall of the american empire by highlighting the era of abandoning dictatorships in lieu of exploiting Nationalism.

WE know what WE know TODAY

Bush LIED and thousands of US Soldiers DIED

History will duly record it.

Nice try from a partisan hack....no you don't get it....just like you didn't understand why Sydney Austrailia was 80 in the winter. :lol:
Go back to whatever you do because your too stupid to even understand bias, leftwinger.
What a numpskull......:cuckoo:

I'm not STOOPID...your STOOPID

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

(I WIN two :cuckoo: :cuckoo: to one :cuckoo:)

stupid or not you do a great job of avoiding answering questions.....like post no. 40....if Bush was lying so were many leaders from around the world.........

Well, so far, I haven't seen a false statement made. But then, reading comprehension hasn't been a big requirement from those on this forum that lean to the left.

It's hard to see false statements when you analyze them through agendas versus available information.

Unfucken believable. The Senate and the House did 3 SEPARATE investigations on this and found NO lies were told. No purposeful misinformation was given. Both Republican and Democratic controlled congress did these investigations. You leftwing bullshit artists are out to rewrite history again.

GIVE IT A REST. There is ZERO evidence that President Bush lied to the American people. ZERO evidence Cheney lied to the American people. ZERO evidence Bush administration lied to the American people. 9 years later 2 bullshit artists make shit up and you retards are right back to claiming what never happened did.

Tell ya what? The NEXT time I hear one of you belly ache about a birther thread I am going to remind you you lie and distort about Bush. Give it a rest already.

This is completely false. When it comes to an allegation of re-writing history, you're being poetically ironic. ... Liar.

Bush, Advisers Misled US on Iraq: Senate Report

Bush, Advisers Misled US on Iraq: Senate Report - Dem-led committee blasts administration; Republicans dismiss 'partisan exercise'

The Bush administration distorted facts in justifying the invasion of Iraq and overstated Saddam Hussein’s links to al-Qaeda, a long-delayed report from the Senate intelligence committee concludes. Bush and his advisers also ignored doubts about Iraq’s possession of weapons of mass destruction in constructing their case for military action, Reuters reports.

"Representing to the American people that [Iraq and al-Qaeda] had an operational partnership and posed a single, indistinguishable threat was fundamentally misleading and led the nation to war on false pretenses," Democrat John Rockefeller said.​

Senate Intelligence Committee: Bush and Cheney Misled us on Iraq
Senate Intelligence Committee: Bush and Cheney Misled us on Iraq | World | AlterNet

The Committee also released a second report Thursday on a series of initially secret meetings in Rome and Paris between neo-conservative Pentagon officials and alleged Iranian dissidents, including a notorious Iranian arms dealer, Manucher Ghobanifar who played a key role in the so-called Iran-Contra affair of the mid-1980s.

The report found that the meetings, which also included another Iran-Contra player, Michael Ledeen of the American Enterprise Institute (AEI), were authorized by then-Deputy National Security Adviser (currently National Security Adviser) Stephen Hadley and Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz who, it concluded, failed to keep relevant intelligence agencies and the State Department informed.

"The report found that the clandestine meetings … were inappropriate and mishandled from beginning to end" and that "senior Defense Department officials cut short internal investigations of the meetings … " after they became known, a press release issued by the committee stated.​

And (R) Hagel and (R) Snowe endorsed the findings:

"We endorse the reports as the final chapter of the Committee's inquiry into prewar intelligence with regard to Iraq." In the "Additional Views" document, Hagel and Snowe also asserted: "The report accomplished its primary objective, unanimously agreed to by the committee: to evaluate 'whether public statements and reports and testimony regarding Iraq by U.S. Government officials made between the Gulf War period and the commencement of Operation Iraqi Freedom were substantiated by intelligence information.' "​

This is why this country is at war with itself, and why we can't stand dyed-in-the-wool con men.... You're just incapable of honesty.

Last edited:
Nice try from a partisan hack....no you don't get it....just like you didn't understand why Sydney Austrailia was 80 in the winter. :lol:
Go back to whatever you do because your too stupid to even understand bias, leftwinger.

stupid or not you do a great job of avoiding answering questions.....like post no. 40....if Bush was lying so were many leaders from around the world.........

You're claiming bush must have been honest because politicians in other countries said the same bullshit he did. That's pretty fuxxing weak logic.

Mistake???

We know he's been absolutely devoted to trying to acquire nuclear weapons, and we believe he has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons." –Vice President Dick Cheney, "Meet The Press" March 16, 2003

"I don't know anybody that I can think of who has contended that the Iraqis had nuclear weapons." –Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, June 24, 2003

"We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud." –National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice, on Iraq's nuclear capabilities and the Bush administration's case for war, Sept. 8, 2002

The truth is that for reasons that have a lot to do with the U.S. government bureaucracy, we settled on the one issue that everyone could agree on, which was weapons of mass destruction, as the core reason." --Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz, "Vanity Fair" interview, May 28, 2003

you'll admit, then, that bill clinton lied about Saddam's possession of weapons of mass destruction:

I did not see Bill Clinton start a war that led to 4000 dead Americans

ok there it is.....so Bush did not lie....he was just guilty of being the guy who acted on this info....there is difference Rw.....

LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The same old "You can't judge Bush for another 100 years....but we can judge Obama after 1 year"

You and comprehension are not friends, leftwinger, try reading and responding to the whole post, and not just part of the post. Damn you can be dense.
"WE" are judging Bush, and "WE" are judging Obama, with "OUR" bias opinions. Are you with me so far? Please say "yes I'm with you".
The historians in 75 to 100 years from now when "WE" won't be around with our bias, will be the ones that are writing history for Bush, AND Obama.

Please tell me leftwinger, that now you know what I mean, and that your post was as stupid as it sounded to eveyone else that read it.

The idiocy of your post was claiming there will not be any bias by historians 100 years from now.

Facts will be revealed that aren't revealed at this time to present an unbiased assessment, which we don't have now. Maybe you and leftwinger should get a room because you both have the same stupid mentality.
What is it with these people?

You can almost hear brain cells hitting supernova. Only a fucking backwoods wannabe fox commentator could actually try to argue people are so pissed at bush for his accomplishments that they seek to make him appear to be a liar to hide his accomplishments.

yea the Left was accused of trying to do that with Bush.....and right now the Right is being accused of trying this with Obama...you cant see this?....

You're claiming bush must have been honest because politicians in other countries said the same bullshit he did. That's pretty fuxxing weak logic.

it is?.....thats interesting....lets see the major intel on the planet are all saying the same thing.....so if i act on what they are all saying,believing it to be true,and they are wrong....im a fucking lowlife liar....yea your logic is great too Curve....

If unknown facts revealed that you would still deny it because your identity is so wrapped up in the government of your choosing it is nearly impossible for you to be honest when faced with the dilemma of rushed independence versus the safety zone of your illusions that the politicians you support are mostly honest and actually care about you.

yeah yeah yeah yeah......

dumbfuck truther.

My guess is 100 or so years from now your camp will be used in deconstructing the fall of the american empire by highlighting the era of abandoning dictatorships in lieu of exploiting Nationalism.

no one gives a fuck what your guess is, dumbshit.

How many of those leaders joined the "Coalition of the willing"?

They were obviously intelligent enough to realize Iraq was not a threat. So was UN weapons inspector Hans Blix

How many of those leaders joined the "Coalition of the willing"?

They were obviously intelligent enough to realize Iraq was not a threat. So was UN weapons inspector Hans Blix

I just loved it when the initial fighting was over and we found out about some of the major UN countries that were breaking the sanctions set up against Saddam.

Study: False statements preceded war - Conflict in Iraq- msnbc.com

WASHINGTON - A study by two nonprofit journalism organizations found that President Bush and top administration officials issued hundreds of false statements about the national security threat from Iraq in the two years following the 2001 terrorist attacks.

The study concluded that the statements "were part of an orchestrated campaign that effectively galvanized public opinion and, in the process, led the nation to war under decidedly false pretenses."

The study was posted Tuesday on the Web site of the Center for Public Integrity, which worked with the Fund for Independence in Journalism.

The study counted 935 false statements in the two-year period. It found that in speeches, briefings, interviews and other venues, Bush and administration officials stated unequivocally on at least 532 occasions that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction or was trying to produce or obtain them or had links to al-Qaida or both.

Named in the study along with Bush were top officials of the administration during the period studied: Vice President Dick Cheney, national security adviser Condoleezza Rice, Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld, Secretary of State Colin Powell, Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz and White House press secretaries Ari Fleischer and Scott McClellan.

Bush led with 259 false statements, 231 about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and 28 about Iraq's links to al-Qaida, the study found. That was second only to Powell's 244 false statements about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and 10 about Iraq and al-Qaida.

I'll just leave this here. :eusa_whistle:

Unfortunately, what radical left wing groups think is utter bullshit anyway, so who cares other than the clueless?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA0nld86tGw]YouTube - Greatest movie line ever![/ame]

For the record, just because the spineless cowards that are the Democratic Party went along with Bush does not mean Bush is any less wrong.

I have a huge problem with those who want to paint this as a political issue. This is a issue that goes beyond left or right. This thread was never meant to be a mere political infighting thread that has erupted since I first posted this.

But, just another day here at USMB so why should I be any less surprised? :eusa_eh:

how do you know bush lied? as opposed to made a mistake?

He was shown proof to the contrary and still mentioned it in his state of the union speech.

"British intelligence has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa. Our intelligence sources tell us that he has attempted to purchase high-strength aluminum tubes suitable for nuclear weapons production." –President Bush, 2003 State of the Union Address

Bush was specifically told not to include this in his speech. As usual, he did not let the facts get in the way of a good story

snopes.com: Yellowcake Uranium Removed from Iraq

:lol:I forgot reality to liberals is what their left wing sites tell them it is :cuckoo:

Unfortunately, what radical left wing groups think is utter bullshit anyway, so who cares other than the clueless?

YouTube - Greatest movie line ever!

And this is my point. People who are so blinded by politics that the matter of truth and justice are talking points instead of ideals.

You mistakenly left out the link

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA0nld86tGw]YouTube - Greatest movie line ever![/ame]

The idiocy of your post was claiming there will not be any bias by historians 100 years from now.

Yeah, they will all say that Bush and Cheney blew up the towers. :cuckoo:

Are you clinically mentally impaired or just mentally impaired?

Forum List

Back