President Bush and top administration officials issued 935 false statements on Iraq

We know he's been absolutely devoted to trying to acquire nuclear weapons, and we believe he has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons." –Vice President Dick Cheney, "Meet The Press" March 16, 2003

RW ....are you sure you havent left any quotes out?.....how come i dont see quotes from Democrats,leaders from Europe and the UN....who have made the same claims?....

He also fails to note the captured documents that CLEARLY show Saddam WAS determined to get Nuclear weapons. He maintained his scientific teams, he maintained critical test and research equipment. He is quoted in the documents as stating he would return to mass production of biological and chemical warfare materials as soon as the UN restrictions were removed. That he would return to research on Nuclear weapons at the same time.

He was paying China, Russia and France to lift those sanctions.

We know he's been absolutely devoted to trying to acquire nuclear weapons, and we believe he has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons." –Vice President Dick Cheney, "Meet The Press" March 16, 2003

RW ....are you sure you havent left any quotes out?.....how come i dont see quotes from Democrats,leaders from Europe and the UN....who have made the same claims?....

He also fails to note the captured documents that CLEARLY show Saddam WAS determined to get Nuclear weapons. He maintained his scientific teams, he maintained critical test and research equipment. He is quoted in the documents as stating he would return to mass production of biological and chemical warfare materials as soon as the UN restrictions were removed. That he would return to research on Nuclear weapons at the same time.

He was paying China, Russia and France to lift those sanctions.

Not to mention both France and Germany were supplying him with dual use technology for his biological and chemical warfare industries throughout the 90's. THIS is proven fact.

Unfucken believable. The Senate and the House did 3 SEPARATE investigations on this and found NO lies were told. No purposeful misinformation was given. Both Republican and Democratic controlled congress did these investigations. You leftwing bullshit artists are out to rewrite history again.

GIVE IT A REST. There is ZERO evidence that President Bush lied to the American people. ZERO evidence Cheney lied to the American people. ZERO evidence Bush administration lied to the American people. 9 years later 2 bullshit artists make shit up and you retards are right back to claiming what never happened did.

Tell ya what? The NEXT time I hear one of you belly ache about a birther thread I am going to remind you you lie and distort about Bush. Give it a rest already.

You're a fuxxing dumbass.

its no surprise the left who have posted in this thread so far have completely ignored the dems statement on the matter...nor do they post other countries statements, nor do they post saddam's or his general's statements....

anything to deflect from obama's silliness and failures lately

Stop lying.

75 to 100 years from now there will be historians that will write the legacy of the Iraq war. They will have the true facts on the reasons and give an honest assessment of the Iraq War.
Until then it will be nothing but bias opinions from each side that claims the other side is rewriting history. But it makes for a good thread, huh?

LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The same old "You can't judge Bush for another 100 years....but we can judge Obama after 1 year"

75 to 100 years from now there will be historians that will write the legacy of the Iraq war. They will have the true facts on the reasons and give an honest assessment of the Iraq War.
Until then it will be nothing but bias opinions from each side that claims the other side is rewriting history. But it makes for a good thread, huh?

The same old "You can't judge Bush for another 100 years....but we can judge Obama after 1 year"

You and comprehension are not friends, leftwinger, try reading and responding to the whole post, and not just part of the post. Damn you can be dense.
"WE" are judging Bush, and "WE" are judging Obama, with "OUR" bias opinions. Are you with me so far? Please say "yes I'm with you".
The historians in 75 to 100 years from now when "WE" won't be around with our bias, will be the ones that are writing history for Bush, AND Obama.

Please tell me leftwinger, that now you know what I mean, and that your post was as stupid as it sounded to eveyone else that read it.

This thread is anything but a "current event."

For all you people up in arms about this. For the sake of argument, let's say you're absolutely right, and Bush not only lied 934 times about Irag, it was actually 9,340,000,000,000,000 times. What repercussions do you take now to fix this?

You and comprehension are not friends, leftwinger, try reading and responding to the whole post, and not just part of the post. Damn you can be dense.
"WE" are judging Bush, and "WE" are judging Obama, with "OUR" bias opinions. Are you with me so far? Please say "yes I'm with you".
The historians in 75 to 100 years from now when "WE" won't be around with our bias, will be the ones that are writing history for Bush, AND Obama.

Please tell me leftwinger, that now you know what I mean, and that your post was as stupid as it sounded to eveyone else that read it.

WE know what WE know TODAY

Bush LIED and thousands of US Soldiers DIED

History will duly record it.

how do you know bush lied? as opposed to made a mistake?

Nice try from a partisan hack....no you don't get it....just like you didn't understand why Sydney Austrailia was 80 in the winter. :lol:
Go back to whatever you do because your too stupid to even understand bias, leftwinger.
What a numpskull......:cuckoo:

Nice try from a partisan hack....no you don't get it....just like you didn't understand why Sydney Austrailia was 80 in the winter. :lol:
Go back to whatever you do because your too stupid to even understand bias, leftwinger.

I'm not STOOPID...your STOOPID

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

(I WIN two :cuckoo: :cuckoo: to one :cuckoo:)

Mistake???

"I don't know anybody that I can think of who has contended that the Iraqis had nuclear weapons." –Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, June 24, 2003

"We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud." –National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice, on Iraq's nuclear capabilities and the Bush administration's case for war, Sept. 8, 2002

The truth is that for reasons that have a lot to do with the U.S. government bureaucracy, we settled on the one issue that everyone could agree on, which was weapons of mass destruction, as the core reason." --Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz, "Vanity Fair" interview, May 28, 2003

Mistake???

"I don't know anybody that I can think of who has contended that the Iraqis had nuclear weapons." –Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, June 24, 2003

"We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud." –National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice, on Iraq's nuclear capabilities and the Bush administration's case for war, Sept. 8, 2002

The truth is that for reasons that have a lot to do with the U.S. government bureaucracy, we settled on the one issue that everyone could agree on, which was weapons of mass destruction, as the core reason." --Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz, "Vanity Fair" interview, May 28, 2003

you'll admit, then, that bill clinton lied about Saddam's possession of weapons of mass destruction:

Eh, yeah, you are stupid, or just willfully stupid, your pick.
If you don't want to be called stupid, try not to post like you are, leftwinger.
There are reasons why bias people such as ourselves don't write history, we leave it to historians years down the road.

If you don't want to be called stupid, try not to post like you are, leftwinger.
There are reasons why bias people such as ourselves don't write history, we leave it to historians years down the road.

i think I would rather be willfully stupid. american history classes usually end 30 years prior to when the course takes place, as that is how long it takes for all the documents to be unsealed.

Mistake???

you'll admit, then, that bill clinton lied about Saddam's possession of weapons of mass destruction:

I did not see Bill Clinton start a war that led to 4000 dead Americans

Mistake???

that's not what I asked.

Mistake???

Stupid, or willfully stupid? I can't decide, but I'm leaning that even leftwinger isn't this dense

I have already established that you are STOOPID by a two :cuckoo::cuckoo: to one :cuckoo: margin

Your posts have already established your :cuckoo:

We judge based on what we know today...thats all we have. To whine that we can't judge Bush for another 100 years is just....whats the word?........STOOPID

Forum List

Back