President Bill Clinton - Global Citizenship: Turning Good Intentions into Positive Ac

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
[ame=http://youtu.be/D_UTMFQRiOo]President Bill Clinton - Global Citizenship: Turning Good Intentions into Positive Action - YouTube[/ame]

"All of us need to think of our citizenship in terms of what we can do in our communities and halfway around the world," he said. "The truth is, cynicism and pessimism is an excuse to do nothing."

Read more: Bill Clinton urges 'communitarianism' - UPI.com

Bill Clinton is admired world wide. He seems to be more active as far as working to help people around the world than any other former president. It is really too bad his own people do not respect and value him as they should.

You people know that "Global Citizenship" just means "Global Taxes right? On top of what you already pay?

You people know that "Global Citizenship" means destruction of "National Sovereignty"? It means destruction of the Constitution? You know, that Document that protects every American against the very thing that Clinton champions?

Don't get me wrong, I want that too. But Bill Clinton isn't advocating making things better, he's advocating IMF/Banker Global Government which gives all the power to the top 1%.

Bill Clinton is following the path laid down by his Georgetown Professor Carol Quigley in his book "Tragedy and Hope".

You people know that "Global Citizenship" just means "Global Taxes right? On top of what you already pay?

You people know that "Global Citizenship" means destruction of "National Sovereignty"? It means destruction of the Constitution? You know, that Document that protects every American against the very thing that Clinton champions?

Don't get me wrong, I want that too. But Bill Clinton isn't advocating making things better, he's advocating IMF/Banker Global Government which gives all the power to the top 1%.

Did you listen to the speech at all?

Bill Clinton is admired world wide. He seems to be more active as far as working to help people around the world than any other former president. It is really too bad his own people do not respect and value him as they should.

I think Bill Clinton is a communitarian.
:cool:

He was elected because Americans did not want Bush's NAFTA and then the first thing he did was sign NAFTA.

And this one act, 20 years ago, is a reason for all Americans to completely discount him? That's smart.

I have no respect for a lying philanderer no matter how famous he may be.

The question is why would anyone respect such a person?

Maybe you ought to do some reading about why people around the world admire him so much. It's a matter of being educated. We are not here to educate you. Find out for yourself. Have an open mind instead of a closed one.

Did you listen to the speech at all?
At about 25:00 into the video he talks about "Climate Deniers". Climate Change is a UN/IMF Scam that Taxes Consumers for supposed Climate Damage the world over.

What makes it worse is that those taxes don't get spent in the US. That gets spent by the International Bankers who receive that money, in any way they want.

See, how did I know what The Rapist was gonna' say? I know who owns him that's why. The people who OWN him want that so they USE him. He's been saying this same speech for years.

And if weren't so Star Struck with his presence, you'd see it too.

He was elected because Americans did not want Bush's NAFTA and then the first thing he did was sign NAFTA.

And this one act, 20 years ago, is a reason for all Americans to completely discount him? That's smart.

No he has done some good and bad things...not sure they outweigh the damage and betrayal...

Maybe you ought to do some reading about why people around the world admire him so much. It's a matter of being educated. We are not here to educate you. Find out for yourself. Have an open mind instead of a closed one.

I don't care what the sheep think.

Character and integrity matter to me and Blow Job Billy has neither

If you were smart, you'd see past his act instead of falling for it.

But hey, that's why he was chosen, just look at all the people he's fooled.

The poster said he could not understand why anyone would admire Clinton. The answer is look into it and find out. The fact that neither you or the other poster want to do that is the perfect example of having a closed mind.

Yes, of course, he's fooled the whole world, and only you and a few others are clever enough to see past it. Uh huh.

Last edited:

The poster said he could not understand why anyone would admire Clinton. The answer is look into it and find out. The fact that neither you or the other poster want to do that is the perfect example of having a closed mind.

Yes, of course, he's fooled the whole world, and only you and a few others are clever enough to see past it. Uh huh.

I said respect.

Lying cheating sons of bitches should never be admired.

But hey he gets all those people free shit so of course they love him

Forum List

Back