pregnant shoplifter killed by cops in ohio

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

another one not complying with cops. she was with bunch of her friends stealing and refused to comply with cops then tried to run them over. got herself and her baby killed. not bright. all she had to do was comply or not steal at all.

another one not complying with cops. she was with bunch of her friends stealing and refused to comply with cops then tried to run them over. got herself and her baby killed. not bright. all she had to do was comply or not steal at all.
Headline should have read "Woman Fleeing the Scene of Store Theft, Attempts Vehicular Homicide Against a Cop, Is Shot To Death In The Attempt"
In other News, continued heat across country reach dangerous level is the Mid-South.

Headline should have read "Woman Fleeing the Scene of Store Theft, Attempts Vehicular Homicide Against a Cop, Is Shot To Death In The Attempt"
In other News, continued heat across country reach dangerous level is the Mid-South.
exactly apparently here gang got away.

Nah.

She was probably black.....and she was just exercising her right to free stuff.

So she was an unarmed black trying to go home and feed her children.

exactly apparently here gang got away.
That is the more unfortunate part, not that the attempted murderer was shot, or that it was a young woman or even that she was pregnant, caring so little for her unborn child as to be involve in that kind of organized theft, or foolish enough to attempt to run down and officer of the law. I am glad the officer was not injured and had the ability, training and accuracy to both avoid death or injury but hit the fleeing felon, while under attack himself. Yet here we get the left leaning anti law and order, emotionally begging headline of the posted story.

It is indeed sad and unfortunate, the majority of the thieves escaped, not waiting or caring of their fallen gang member, but little honor is seen among the young criminal class of today.

That is the more unfortunate part, not that the attempted murderer was shot, or that it was a young woman or even that she was pregnant, caring so little for her unborn child as to be involve in that kind of organized theft, or foolish enough to attempt to run down and officer of the law. I am glad the officer was not injured and had the ability, training and accuracy to both avoid death or injury but hit the fleeing felon, while under attack himself. Yet here we get the left leaning anti law and order, emotionally begging headline of the posted story.

It is indeed sad and unfortunate, the majority of the thieves escaped, not waiting or caring of their fallen gang member, but little honor is seen among the young criminal class of today.
Some now, such as Roshawn, are making the shootings out to be a joke.

Maybe it has become more than just the young criminal class that have abandoned all honour?

Some now, such as Roshawn, are making the shootings out to be a joke.

Maybe it has become more than just the young criminal class that have abandoned all honour?
Nah. Just dark humor, if your are talking about the "The cops were obviously pro-choice." post. I was in combat arms for 20 years, enjoying and thriving on dark humor, and have always been considered a man of honor, if only a "gentleman" by Act of Congress.

Nah. Just dark humor, if your are talking about the "The cops were obviously pro-choice." post. I was in combat arms for 20 years, enjoying and thriving on dark humor, and have always been considered a man of honor, if only a "gentleman" by Act of Congress.
I fail to see any humour in hearing that a pregnant woman was shot dead.

And the shootings keep happening again and again and again.

I fail to see any humour in hearing that a pregnant woman was shot dead.

And the shootings keep happening again and again and again.
The fact, she was pregnant when she decided to take the actions leading to her death is not significant to me, as it was not significant to her or taken into account to temper her own actions that led to her death. She chose her path and actions, without regard to an unborn child, she knew she was carrying. Theft and attempted vehicular homicide against a law enforcement officer (who could not know she was pregnant) are the overriding issues. Tough, but the young woman should have been raised better, and taught to use better common sense. Attempting to run down a cop, is a fairly stupid, totally prohibited move and carries a great deal of risk. I am no cop, but if someone tries to run me down with a 3,000 lb automobile, I also, would shoot in self-defense. To a cop, anyone radically violent, to attempt to kill a cop, is an even larger danger to the usual unarmed civilians, they may encounter, though, I am usually not one of those unarmed civilians, there usually being 15 and 1 in the Walther, holstered as well as two loaded spare magazines.
Dark Humor? How about play stupid games, win stupid prizes. The cop being in the way of her escape over his body, was the last thing that went through her mind before his bullet, if he got a headshot. The chick self-aborted herself and her baby.

The fact, she was pregnant when she decided to take the actions leading to her death is not significant to me, as it was not significant to her or taken into account to temper her own actions that led to her death. She chose her path and actions, without regard to an unborn child, she knew she was carrying. Theft and attempted vehicular homicide against a law enforcement officer (who could not know she was pregnant) are the overriding issues. Tough, but the young woman should have been raised better, and taught to use better common sense. Attempting to run down a cop, is a fairly stupid, totally prohibited move and carries a great deal of risk. I am no cop, but if someone tries to run me down with a 3,000 lb automobile, I also, would shoot in self-defense. To a cop, anyone radically violent, to attempt to kill a cop, is an even larger danger to the usual unarmed civilians, they may encounter, though, I am usually not one of those unarmed civilians, there usually being 15 and 1 in the Walther, holstered as well as two loaded spare magazines.
Dark Humor? How about play stupid games, win stupid prizes. The cop being in the way of her escape over his body, was the last thing that went through her mind before his bullet, if he got a headshot. The chick self-aborted herself and her baby.
I can't help but think she was gutshot, but really White, who GAF anymore?

Suggesting that she self-aborted herself, can't be taken as anything but a joke!

Haw, haw, haw. Good one!

Forum List

Back