The Whole Georgia Case Was Based On A Lie By The Media

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The media created this legal case based on media fraud.

The Washington Post published a fabricated statement they claimed they got from Trump's phone call to the Georgia Sec of State Raffensperger over "Finding votes".

This is a lie.

Georgia's Sec of State tried to destroy the audio tape of Trump talking to him, and his aide Jordon Fukes claimed to quote the audio of Trump, and misquoted him in an attempt to make what Trump said to him to be more nefarious. The audio was actually exculpatory in nature.

The dishonest reporting by the Washington Post allowed Georgia DA Fani Willis to build a case she claims fits under racketeering predicates. Problem is it's all based on fraud.

The Washington Post published a fabricated statement they claimed they got from Trump's phone call to the Georgia Sec of State Raffensperger over "Finding votes".

This is a lie.

Georgia's Sec of State tried to destroy the audio tape of Trump talking to him, and his aide Jordon Fukes claimed to quote the audio of Trump, and misquoted him in an attempt to make what Trump said to him to be more nefarious. The audio was actually exculpatory in nature.

The dishonest reporting by the Washington Post allowed Georgia DA Fani Willis to build a case she claims fits under racketeering predicates. Problem is it's all based on fraud.

Of course it was. That's why the coming failure will be so fun to watch.

This is a lie.

Raffensburger testified before the grand jury.

Matters not.
Grand Juries are always one-sided.

They only present the prosecution's case.
They avoided anything that might make Trump look innocent.
lol
That's why they are called the prosecution. It's their job. That's how they get criminals like Trump off the street. Now be honest, if you don't want Trump on the street, why would you want him in the White House?

That's the kinda questions independents and moderates are asking themselves.

So, I have listened for about five minutes. Count 4 of the indictment is proven.

13 minutes in, Trump has stopped his monolog, now I think it is one of Trump's lawyer speaking. Now the Secretary of State is speaking, he says he does not agree that Trump won, that Trump's contention, from absentee ballots, provisional ballots, and Dominion voting machines, had been fully investigated.

Now Trump is talking again, "We won the state" he says, like if he says it enough it will somehow be true. Hell, now he is claiming he won the state by half a million votes. He started with talking about his rallies, and now he is returning to that. People from Alabama are telling him he couldn't have lost Georgia.

Now Brad is talking again. He is telling Trump that his data was wrong. Trump claimed thousands of dead people voted. Brad told him that they investigated it, it was TWO. Now Trump's dizzy ass bitch lawyer has just admitted, their "dead people" claim involves people with the same name and the same birth year.

Oh shit, now he is back on Ruby Meadows. Holy shit, he might as well plead guilty on count four. "She stuffed the ballot box, she stuffed them like no one has ever stuffed them before" Hell, now he claims Ruby Meadows, by herself, created the margin of victory.

Brad is pushing back. The "State Farm" video that Trump is referencing was sliced and diced. Brad tells him they viewed the full, uncut video, and it did not show what Rudy and Trump are claiming. Now Brad is laughing, he says they have completely examined the claims and they are absolutely false. Now he is offering to send them the tape and the information they have uncovered and TRUMP IS NOT INTERESTED. His dizzy lawyer is jumping in and trying to mitigate the damage. Trump is calling Brad a child now. Wow, Trump is such an idiot. Brad says an FBI agent was involved in the investigation, Trump says he must be incompetent.

Damn, Brad has the patience of Job. Now we are talking about voters that moved out of state, but then they voted in Georgia. Brad is telling them that yes, they moved out of Georgia, some of them years ago, and they MOVED BACK.

30 minutes in, Trump is screaming he won by hundreds of thousands of votes. Now he is harping on Dominion, they are moving machines. Brad tells them they have not. Trump is like, "Are you sure?"

OK, now this is a gem. Brad tells him the problem is that people on social media can say anything. Trump's response is he doesn't care about social media, this is Trump media. I mean I am serious. He actually says this.

Oh wow, now Brad has explained that they have examined absentee ballots in Cobb County. Hell, Trump won Cobb county, which makes sense if you know anything about Atlanta. And Trump is like, no, no, we didn't want you to examine Cobb County. I mean that tells us EVERYTHING

37 minutes, they cheated like no one has ever cheated before, Damn, but Trump's vocabulary is limited. And oh shit, now he is telling Brad that he is committing a crime by covering up for those shredding ballots and moving machinery. And now here it comes, "I just want to find", it is at the 38 minutes mark. Now Brad's lawyer is talking, first time he has jumped in. That seems significant. And he tells Trump that his claims are not supported by the investigations they have conducted.

42 minutes in, I just need 12,000 votes. And he is complaining that Brad's investigation has uncovered votes for Biden. I mean this shit is unbelievable. Not wanting to tell Fani Willis what to do, but she should open up her case by playing this tape, period. 46 minutes in and he is back on Ruby Freeman. I mean WOW. Again, count 4 is a done tell.

Here is what is absolutely unbelievable. There are at least a dozen people on this phone call. Trump lawyers, Mark Meadows, Brad, his lawyer, and no one, not a damn soul has told Trump the number one rule, QUIT DIGGING.

Who the hell are these people? Do they have no critical thinking skills? Are they so absorbed with power, with money, that they completely ignore common sense? Look, I just spent an hour and five minutes listening to this phone call, which is exactly an hour more than any Trump supporting moron has listened to. You fools are exactly that,"FOOLS", and a waste of damn air.

lol
That's why they are called the prosecution. It's their job. That's how they get criminals like Trump off the street. Now be honest, if you don't want Trump on the street, why would you want him in the White House?

That's the kinda questions independents and moderates are asking themselves.
Trump doesn't hang around the streets.

He has better things to do than standing on street corners looking for trouble.

So, I have listened for about five minutes. Count 4 of the indictment is proven.

13 minutes in, Trump has stopped his monolog, now I think it is one of Trump's lawyer speaking. Now the Secretary of State is speaking, he says he does not agree that Trump won, that Trump's contention, from absentee ballots, provisional ballots, and Dominion voting machines, had been fully investigated.

Now Trump is talking again, "We won the state" he says, like if he says it enough it will somehow be true. Hell, now he is claiming he won the state by half a million votes. He started with talking about his rallies, and now he is returning to that. People from Alabama are telling him he couldn't have lost Georgia.

Now Brad is talking again. He is telling Trump that his data was wrong. Trump claimed thousands of dead people voted. Brad told him that they investigated it, it was TWO. Now Trump's dizzy ass bitch lawyer has just admitted, their "dead people" claim involves people with the same name and the same birth year.

Oh shit, now he is back on Ruby Meadows. Holy shit, he might as well plead guilty on count four. "She stuffed the ballot box, she stuffed them like no one has ever stuffed them before" Hell, now he claims Ruby Meadows, by herself, created the margin of victory.

Brad is pushing back. The "State Farm" video that Trump is referencing was sliced and diced. Brad tells him they viewed the full, uncut video, and it did not show what Rudy and Trump are claiming. Now Brad is laughing, he says they have completely examined the claims and they are absolutely false. Now he is offering to send them the tape and the information they have uncovered and TRUMP IS NOT INTERESTED. His dizzy lawyer is jumping in and trying to mitigate the damage. Trump is calling Brad a child now. Wow, Trump is such an idiot. Brad says an FBI agent was involved in the investigation, Trump says he must be incompetent.

Damn, Brad has the patience of Job. Now we are talking about voters that moved out of state, but then they voted in Georgia. Brad is telling them that yes, they moved out of Georgia, some of them years ago, and they MOVED BACK.

30 minutes in, Trump is screaming he won by hundreds of thousands of votes. Now he is harping on Dominion, they are moving machines. Brad tells them they have not. Trump is like, "Are you sure?"

OK, now this is a gem. Brad tells him the problem is that people on social media can say anything. Trump's response is he doesn't care about social media, this is Trump media. I mean I am serious. He actually says this.

Oh wow, now Brad has explained that they have examined absentee ballots in Cobb County. Hell, Trump won Cobb county, which makes sense if you know anything about Atlanta. And Trump is like, no, no, we didn't want you to examine Cobb County. I mean that tells us EVERYTHING

37 minutes, they cheated like no one has ever cheated before, Damn, but Trump's vocabulary is limited. And oh shit, now he is telling Brad that he is committing a crime by covering up for those shredding ballots and moving machinery. And now here it comes, "I just want to find", it is at the 38 minutes mark. Now Brad's lawyer is talking, first time he has jumped in. That seems significant. And he tells Trump that his claims are not supported by the investigations they have conducted.

42 minutes in, I just need 12,000 votes. And he is complaining that Brad's investigation has uncovered votes for Biden. I mean this shit is unbelievable. Not wanting to tell Fani Willis what to do, but she should open up her case by playing this tape, period. 46 minutes in and he is back on Ruby Freeman. I mean WOW. Again, count 4 is a done tell.

Here is what is absolutely unbelievable. There are at least a dozen people on this phone call. Trump lawyers, Mark Meadows, Brad, his lawyer, and no one, not a damn soul has told Trump the number one rule, QUIT DIGGING.

Who the hell are these people? Do they have no critical thinking skills? Are they so absorbed with power, with money, that they completely ignore common sense? Look, I just spent an hour and five minutes listening to this phone call, which is exactly an hour more than any Trump supporting moron has listened to. You fools are exactly that,"FOOLS", and a waste of damn air.
I swear that this video is 100% accurate, is not doctored in any way, and is exactly what Joe Biden said during the Democrat Debates.

IMG_5667.jpeg

This is a lie.

Haven't you listened to Trump's phone call?

Forum List

Back