Boston Caribbean festival shooting: Seven people shot during 6:30AM parade

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Multiple people were injured Saturday morning during a shooting at the Caribbean Festival in the Dorchester neighborhood of Boston.

The Boston Police Department confirmed to WFXT that seven people were shot during the festival just before 8 a.m. It is believed that the injured are non-life-threatening.

74749751-12448177-Dramatic_video_posted_to_social_media_shows_panicked_crowds_of_p-m-4_1693059153137.jpg

I’m actually surprised the hood rats were out of bed that early on a Saturday.

Or thwy should do like Chicago’s brain trust & propose limited hours for drive-by shootings when children and decent folk aren’t out and about. Snake meet tail.

How dumb is that? Boston is 1,710 miles away from the Caribbean. They should have been celebrating lobsterfest or baked beans.
That's kinda dumb. Boston is 2,918 miles from Ireland, and we have Irish festivals here all the time.

That's kinda dumb.

Ok, say I live in Chicago and I want to throw together a festival to celebrate the Florida grapefruit harvest.

Who the fuck is going to show up for that beside a handful of old goobers expecting to play bocce ball?

Ok, say I live in Chicago and I want to throw together a festival to celebrate the Florida grapefruit harvest.

Who the fuck is going to show up for that beside a handful of old goobers expecting to play bocce ball?
What the hell are you talking about?

``Blood that has soaked into the sands of a beach is all of one color. America stands unique in the world: the only country not founded on race but on a way, an ideal. Not in spite of but because of our polyglot background, we have had all the strength in the world. That is the American way.'' And, yes, the ideal of liberty and justice for all -- that is still the American way."

^^^ Truth

Last edited:
``Blood that has soaked into the sands of a beach is all of one color. America stands unique in the world: the only country not founded on race but on a way, an ideal. Not in spite of but because of our polyglot background, we have had all the strength in the world. That is the American way.'' And, yes, the ideal of liberty and justice for all -- that is still the American way."

^^^ Truth
Actually let's look at the first naturalization act, which was passed by the Founding Fathers.

Naturalization Act of 1790 | DocsTeach

Naturalization was limited to free White people of good character. The US was most definitely founded upon race.

^^^ Truth

Their first mistake was holding it in Dorchester, which is the most crime ridden place in Massatwoshits.

Forum List

Back