Predictions for 2011

if gasoline hits 5 bucks a gallon, i would guess we will have 20% unemployment.

WHY THE HECK has gasoline gone up so much the past 2 months anyway?

Intentional devaluation of the dollar drives investors to the only safe haven they have left: Oil. Speculation drives the cost.

I predict I'll have a hangover in the morning/afternoon/night...and well into the next day...

:uhoh3:

This.. Sucks...

Why would it not? Declines in unemployment mean generally increases in employment, which means more disposable income, higher demand and thus higher prices.
This is in fact the administration's goal.

First, I dont think this administration has proved that any of their goals will actually benefit the unemployed in this country.

Second, I was thinking if costs of goods go up then companies cant afford the materials they need to make their goods, either driving the cost up more or putting more people out of work.

I think you might have more of a point if it was the fact that people are getting jobs that was driving the inflation. But considering that the inflation is being caused by a delibrate attempt to digitize more money into existance.

Since it's the government adding the money through printing or digitizing, or whatever term they'd like to use to excuse it, I dont see how people can be hired if businesses have to spend more money on materials.

Perhaps Im wrong in my assessment, but im not terribly optimistic about the economy.

Thankfully money isnt everything in life. Things will get tight but I believe that there are enough of the American people that will pull together and turn to God and live. As for the others, well, I hope we can do something to help them when the time comes.

I'd say you need to take Econ 101 to answer these questions.

We are watching bowl games played between teams with 6-6 records, and the Seahawks just became the first NFL team to win their division with a losing record...

I can't help but feel this is emblematic of the USA today.

Anyone want to add to the list..?

I predict .. the leftist will run a candidate in the primaries against Obama in their disgust with his phony (save my ass) triangulation to the middle..

Forum List

Back