Predictions.. 2012 election Cycle

When Obama loses, odds are that a month prior to the election, many small businesses within 10 Miles of "Obama Hood/Flash Mob Neighborhoods" would of done the right thing and moved far far away!!! but that wont work for Sears, they may as well hire the Calvary on November 6th.

The Republican establishment forces Romney down the throats of the GOP Rank and File.

Tea Partiers become disillusioned and stay home, except for the really racist ones who hate Obama.

Evangelicals become disillusioned and stay home.

Some of them support a third party.

Obama wins by a bigger margin than he did in 2008. However, he loses the Senate while making some gains in the House.

Yeah, I actually think the left is doing a good job of making the right look wacky, extreme, obstructionist and all about defeating Obama at the cost of the economy.

So at this point I'm not comfortable making serious predictions about whether the Capitol will become more red or more blue.

Actually, the right does a pretty good job of that all by itself.

"Let's see now, we have a choice between the crazy guy and the guy who thinks he's wearing Magic Underpants. That nice sensible guy who has run the second largest state for the last decade and produced 1/2 of the jobs created in this recession? Ahhh, screw him, he stumbled in a debate and once wanted to treat Hispanic kids decently!"

When Romney beats Obama there are going to be riots.

Cities burning.

Well, then there will be riots because Romney is going to win. This country can not afford another 4 years of Barach Obama, the whole country will be left in the ash heap of history if we don't get him out of there.

Well, you aren't going to beat him with Mittens, so I won't be buying any fire insurance.

Yeah, I actually think the left is doing a good job of making the right look wacky, extreme, obstructionist and all about defeating Obama at the cost of the economy.

So at this point I'm not comfortable making serious predictions about whether the Capitol will become more red or more blue.

LOL. The left doing a good job of making the right look wacky? Lordy, lordy, the right needs no help at all in that department. Sim City economic plans, Bachmann-McCarthy Overdrive, lordy, lordy.

All in all, one hell of a good hilarious show:lol:

LOL. The left doing a good job of making the right look wacky? Lordy, lordy, the right needs no help at all in that department. Sim City economic plans, Bachmann-McCarthy Overdrive, lordy, lordy.

All in all, one hell of a good hilarious show:lol:

we understand, you are proud of the lefts achievements in dumb-ing down education. Teachers dont need to be held accountable. I can just imagine how proud you are of the left IE democrats having 200 murdered souls as a rsult of your policies, So proud you guys promoted the perps.

Yep Im laughing.

obama is destroying the economy, defeating him is the only chance we have of improvement.

Naw, Empty Chamber, you are just sniveling and lying as normal.

The result of 'Conservative' parents, 70% cannot read, and 50% are pregnant.

Naw, Empty Chamber, you are just sniveling and lying as normal.

The result of 'Conservative' parents, 70% cannot read, and 50% are pregnant.

i CAN BACK EVERYTHING BLOWHARD..................

Can you put down your kneepads long enough for comprehension is the real question.

obama is destroying the economy, defeating him is the only chance we have of improvement.

Well now, who could argue with that...and make sense at the same time...:eusa_angel:

Well maybe I am not making sense at the same time and I'm not voting for Obama, but the arguments against what TCL said is, "which of the Republican candidates can produce an improvement for us?" I fear that there is no improvement on the horizon.

Immie

Well now, who could argue with that...and make sense at the same time...:eusa_angel:

Well maybe I am not making sense at the same time and I'm not voting for Obama, but the arguments against what TCL said is, "which of the Republican candidates can produce an improvement for us?" I fear that there is no improvement on the horizon.

Immie

Psssst... same here Immie....it seems to be a choice between definitely sucks and probably will suck....Republicans still have a choice, someone well worthy may still show up...:eusa_pray:

Immie

Psssst... same here Immie....it seems to be a choice between definitely sucks and probably will suck....Republicans still have a choice, someone well worthy may still show up...:eusa_pray:

May, but not likely.

Immie

Obama will win easily over Romney
Republicans will take the Senate
Democrats will take the House

Forum List

Back