Predictions.. 2012 election Cycle

Obama will win easily over Romney
Republicans will take the Senate
Democrats will take the House

I think Republicans will retain the house because redisticting will work in their favor.

They'll take the Senate because there are too many seats for the Democrats to defend.

Romney will be such an awful candidate Obama will beat him pretty easily, taking all the states he did in 2008 except Nevada and Colorado, but losing Arkansas, Georgia and maybe Texas.

But l ike most second terms, it's not going to be fun times. There will probably be articles of impeachment brought up either over 1) Solyhndra, 2) Fast and Furious or 3) The attempts to bribe Blago over who got Obama's seat in 2008.

A couple years in the cooler, Blago will be running off his mouth.

With redistricting the House is sure to be Republican. The Senate will turn over. Look at approval ratings on Congress, lower than Obama's. And the Dems run Congress, and have since 2006.
Obama is toast. The Electoral count is too simple. Every state from PA to FL and out to Texas, excluding IL and WI (which I think will go to the GOP anyway) and the GOP nominee will win.
People have counted out Perry, despite his amazing fund raising way too soon. He will run strong in the South.

It is nice to see that nutters are acknowledging the bullshit redistricting scheme as the driving force behind any GOP gains in the House.

"Bullshit redisctriting scheme"? WTF? Do you think the redistricting that comes every 10 years is bullshit, or only when the GOP does it?

With redistricting the House is sure to be Republican. The Senate will turn over. Look at approval ratings on Congress, lower than Obama's. And the Dems run Congress, and have since 2006.
Obama is toast. The Electoral count is too simple. Every state from PA to FL and out to Texas, excluding IL and WI (which I think will go to the GOP anyway) and the GOP nominee will win.
People have counted out Perry, despite his amazing fund raising way too soon. He will run strong in the South.

Perry won't get it because the Washington insiders don't want him. Sorry, man. Learn to deal. He was probalby over when they found the N-word on his hunting ranch.

Frankly, I don't see Romney or Cain flipping that many states that voted for Obama last time. I could see Romney losing southern states like Arkansas, Missouri and Georgia.

When Romney beats Obama there are going to be riots.

Cities burning.

Why would there be riots? Romney is Obama light, nothing more, which is okay with me and most moderates. I would probably support Romney again if he hadn't made the stupid statement that he wants to increase defense spending.

Cities burning.

Why would there be riots? Romney is Obama light, nothing more, which is okay with me and most moderates. I would probably support Romney again if he hadn't made the stupid statement that he wants to increase defense spending.

I think she was implying that there would be riots because of racial issues... but they never admit their hate for Obama is about 90% based on race.

Cities burning.

I think she was implying that there would be riots because of racial issues... but they never admit their hate for Obama is about 90% based on race.

Careful, your leftist credentials are showing.

Pointing out obvious truths isn't left or right. It's just the truth, guy.

Of course, it's about race. Sooner you are honest about that, the better.

Maybe it is about race to YOU. I am absolutely 100% certain without ANY reservations that 90% or more of those who oppose Obama don't give a tinkers dam what race he is. I am also as certain that those who support Obama desperately WANT it to be about race so they don't have to focus on his incompetence as President of the U.S.

Maybe it is about race to YOU. I am absolutely 100% certain without ANY reservations that 90% or more of those who oppose Obama don't give a tinkers dam what race he is. I am also as certain that those who support Obama desperately WANT it to be about race so they don't have to focus on his incompetence as President of the U.S.

Given the fact our boy Rabbi frequently uses racial slurs, it's definitely about race for him. I think it's about race for a lot of other people as well. A few other posters here, the ones who post blatantly racist pictures and avis, yeah, its' about race.

But whether you want it to be about race or not, that is the elephant in the middle of the room. Obama is historic because he's the first black president. If the GOP doesn't define- clearly- that it is about issues, they will be open to that charge.

All it takes is one low level campaign worker to forward a racist e-mail to the wrong person, and it can get very ugly.

Given the fact our boy Rabbi frequently uses racial slurs, it's definitely about race for him. I think it's about race for a lot of other people as well. A few other posters here, the ones who post blatantly racist pictures and avis, yeah, its' about race.

But whether you want it to be about race or not, that is the elephant in the middle of the room. Obama is historic because he's the first black president. If the GOP doesn't define- clearly- that it is about issues, they will be open to that charge.

All it takes is one low level campaign worker to forward a racist e-mail to the wrong person, and it can get very ugly.

Nonsense. The LEFT wants race to be important. The RIGHT does not. The right knows that the war to end slavery, to end segregation, and to open doors of opportunity for all has been fought and won, and it was mostly rightwingers, even mostly religious types, regardless of what political party they identified themselves with, who caused most of that to happen.

So the war is over. Conservatives want to stop fighting it. Conservatives want the right to treat everybody the same including those with different skin color. As long as there are people taking immediate offense and shouting RACIST at every image, innuendo, or analogy used, just because it is used re a black person, racism will remain alive, well, and used for political advantage.

And it is true that the left tends to be far more genuinely racist than the right because it is the left who notices, focuses on, points out, and makes race important and uses it to their political advantage.

Object to that. You should.

I woudl say the percentage is closer to 98%. The Dums have a real problem because Herman Cain, an actual black man instead of the faker Obama, is doing well. So that "The GOP is racist" shit really won't fly anymore. I think we see who the real racists are here.

I woudl say the percentage is closer to 98%. The Dums have a real problem because Herman Cain, an actual black man instead of the faker Obama, is doing well. So that "The GOP is racist" shit really won't fly anymore. I think we see who the real racists are here.

I've been looking around Rabbi and I can't find it. Where is your prediction that Rick Perry will be our next president?

Jump ship already?

I've been looking around Rabbi and I can't find it. Where is your prediction that Rick Perry will be our next president?

Jump ship already?

Keep looking. It's there. Notice my sig line.
Shall we discuss whose predictions have proven more accurate? Again? I wouldnt go there if I were you.

Not buying it my friend. Rabbi parrots racial slurs that the Obama supporters pretend are the issue or imply in most of their takes on the political scene. Sort of like you are doing here. Could he do that more diplomatically or perhaps more effectively, of course he could. But I have never heard Rabbi use a racist term in any other context.

If it wasn't for people like you who DEMAND that it be about race, a racist e-mail would have no more effect than somebody poking fun at a candidate's weight or red hair or freckles or big nose.

The war against racism and most other bad -isms has been fought and won. There's a whole lot of us--including most in the Tea Party--who want to stop fighting it. Why don't you?

Jump ship already?

Keep looking. It's there. Notice my sig line.
Shall we discuss whose predictions have proven more accurate? Again? I wouldnt go there if I were you.

LOL

That's what you call a prediction? Where is your enthusiasm for the failed Governor from Texas? You know....the guy who can't do better than third in a weak GOP field

Still waiting for you to jump ship to Romney.....won't be long Rabbi

Forum List

Back