Predictions.. 2012 election Cycle

I've been looking around Rabbi and I can't find it. Where is your prediction that Rick Perry will be our next president?

Jump ship already?

Keep looking. It's there. Notice my sig line.
Shall we discuss whose predictions have proven more accurate? Again? I wouldnt go there if I were you.

LOL

That's what you call a prediction? Where is your enthusiasm for the failed Governor from Texas? You know....the guy who can't do better than third in a weak GOP field

Still waiting for you to jump ship to Romney.....won't be long Rabbi

Perry isn't a failed Governor but his debating skills are tragic...

Newt could easily reduce Obama to tears and probably a temper tantrum in any debate..
I'm not so sure Newt is out of it just yet...

Shall we discuss whose predictions have proven more accurate? Again? I wouldnt go there if I were you.

LOL

That's what you call a prediction? Where is your enthusiasm for the failed Governor from Texas? You know....the guy who can't do better than third in a weak GOP field

Newt could easily reduce Obama to tears and probably a temper tantrum in any debate..

Good point Lumpy. Obama through a fit over the definition of tax on national Television.

LOL

It's not just Perrys debating skills...it's his painful lack of preparation
No doubt that Newt is the best debater of the bunch

But Newt has a tendency of talking himself into uncomfortable corners.

Last edited:
Maybe it is about race to YOU. I am absolutely 100% certain without ANY reservations that 90% or more of those who oppose Obama don't give a tinkers dam what race he is. I am also as certain that those who support Obama desperately WANT it to be about race so they don't have to focus on his incompetence as President of the U.S.

Given the fact our boy Rabbi frequently uses racial slurs, it's definitely about race for him. I think it's about race for a lot of other people as well. A few other posters here, the ones who post blatantly racist pictures and avis, yeah, its' about race.

But whether you want it to be about race or not, that is the elephant in the middle of the room. Obama is historic because he's the first black president. If the GOP doesn't define- clearly- that it is about issues, they will be open to that charge.

All it takes is one low level campaign worker to forward a racist e-mail to the wrong person, and it can get very ugly.

Nonsense. The LEFT wants race to be important. The RIGHT does not. The right knows that the war to end slavery, to end segregation, and to open doors of opportunity for all has been fought and won, and it was mostly rightwingers, even mostly religious types, regardless of what political party they identified themselves with, who caused most of that to happen.

So the war is over. Conservatives want to stop fighting it. Conservatives want the right to treat everybody the same including those with different skin color. As long as there are people taking immediate offense and shouting RACIST at every image, innuendo, or analogy used, just because it is used re a black person, racism will remain alive, well, and used for political advantage.

And it is true that the left tends to be far more genuinely racist than the right because it is the left who notices, focuses on, points out, and makes race important and uses it to their political advantage.

Object to that. You should.

Not often that I jump in to say 'good historical analysis' but this post deserves that. Kudos.

LOL

During the Debates? Newt appears to be the adult Statesman in the room.

I've been looking around Rabbi and I can't find it. Where is your prediction that Rick Perry will be our next president?

Jump ship already?

LOL

Try here, even before he announced.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/115182-is-this-our-next-president.html
He is hardly third, on any count. He is hardly failed, unless your standard is the Obama Administration.
I will vote for Romney over Obama. I would vote for David Duke or Jesse Jackson over Obama. Obama is the most failed president in history.

LOL

It's not just Perrys debating skills...it's his painful lack of preparation
No doubt that Newt is the best debater of the bunch

But Newt has a tendency of talking himself into uncomfortable corners.

I want a chief executive as president, not a debate team captain.
The Dems ran an "orator" in '08 and you see how well that's turned out.

Reagan was losing badly in the GOP primary and debates in 1980, nearly out of money. We know how that worked out.
Our Campaigns - Event - 6th GOP Pres. Primary Debate - Apr 23, 1980

LOL

He is hardly third, on any count. He is hardly failed, unless your standard is the Obama Administration.
I will vote for Romney over Obama. I would vote for David Duke or Jesse Jackson over Obama. Obama is the most failed president in history.

I predict......

Rabbi will change his avatar by Feb 5

Romney 2012

Sounds good doesn't it Rabbi?

LOL

I predict......

Romney 2012

It's an improvement over "Obama 2012: Because we're not done fucking up yet".
Perry/Cain 2012 sounds even better.

LOL

I predict......

Romney 2012

I predict if your home address got posted, you'd be punched in the nose quite often..:lol:

I predict......

Romney 2012

It's an improvement over "Obama 2012: Because we're not done fucking up yet".
Perry/Cain 2012 sounds even better.

Romney/Rubio would kick their ass

I predict......

Romney 2012

I predict if your home address got posted, you'd be punched in the nose quite often..:lol:

Here ya go.....

1313 Mockingbird Lane

My phone

867-5309

Nonsense. The LEFT wants race to be important. The RIGHT does not. The right knows that the war to end slavery, to end segregation, and to open doors of opportunity for all has been fought and won, and it was mostly rightwingers, even mostly religious types, regardless of what political party they identified themselves with, who caused most of that to happen.

So the war is over. Conservatives want to stop fighting it. Conservatives want the right to treat everybody the same including those with different skin color. As long as there are people taking immediate offense and shouting RACIST at every image, innuendo, or analogy used, just because it is used re a black person, racism will remain alive, well, and used for political advantage.

And it is true that the left tends to be far more genuinely racist than the right because it is the left who notices, focuses on, points out, and makes race important and uses it to their political advantage.

Object to that. You should.

The Republican Party is the one who has historically used race politically, until that stopped being fashionable.

Remember Reagan's mythical "Welfare Queen". (The woman he described didn't actually exist)
Jesse Helms and his "White Hands" ad.
George H. Bush and the Willie Horton ads.
Even as recently as 2006, when Corker used the Playboy mansion ad against Harold Ford. The one where they had a white woman saying to Ford "Call me".

When Strom Thurmond left the Democratic Party, he found himself a home in the GOP. And I just don't mean Strom himself, but the kind of people who voted for him.

Now I'm sure someone on the GOP side will come out here and try to defend every last one of these stands. But as the president is fond of saying, "Optics" is everything.

And getting back to my favorite subject, this is why Mitt Romney would be a catastrophe for the GOP to run. He belongs to a "religion" that didn't admit blacks to full membership until 1978 (even Strom had blacks on his staff by that point), and has in their "holy" texts that dark skin is a curse from God. That isn't going to play well.

And since I'm an equal oppurtunity basher, neither will Perry having a rock with the n-word on it at his place.

Forum List

Back