Practice Saying "ACA"

The employer mandate is another example of an easy fix the GOP refused to do. They chose instead to force a constitutional crisis, thinking it would make them come out ahead.

Idiots.

When it became obvious that employers were not going to be able to meet the deadline in the ACA, it would have taken Congress just a few minutes to enact a change to the legislation which would have extended the deadline.

Did they do it?

Nope. They preferred to pass 50 bills repealing ObamaCare altogether.

Fucking circle jerk. Time wasting assholes.

What the retards in the GOP have failed to realize as they hooted and hollered over their stupid wins in stupid battles is that they have lost the war.

Because of the retards in the GOP, we are ultimately going to end up with single payer health care in America.

In our lifetimes.

Unfortunately, they are so retarded they won't even realize their part in making it happen. Just like they don't realize their part in helping get Obama elected as President.

One of the clearest reasons he sucks. Too bad he wasn't defeated in the primary.

That you accept the abomination of ... Obamacare ... is another pretty good demonstration that it needs to go.
You know, my State has a Department of Health. I don't see why there even needs to be one of those at the federal level.

I'm having a hard time understanding what part of the Constitution authorizes that. The commerce clause?

No, not the commerce clause. You'd have to argue general welfare, which would be lame as I'm sure we agree.

I have said quite a few times on this forum that ObamaCare is here to stay. Some of the dumber rubes mistook that to mean I support Obama and/or ObamaCare. I was also ridiculed for thinking ObamaCare is here to stay.

But I was just looking at reality and forecasting the obvious. Well, what was obvious to any sane person, anyway. During the messy rollout, much hooting and hollerin forecasting ObamaCare's doom could be heard from the rubes who are not in touch with reality.

It should also be noted I said that once it finally sinks in with the GOP that ObamaCare really, really, really is here to stay, then they will stop calling it "ObamaCare" and will start calling it "the ACA".

As I explained back then, once they realize they can't kill it, they will be forced to try and fix all the shit that is broken in it. Finally. Instead of wasting years trying to repeal it, they could have been trying to fix the worst parts of it, but NOOOOOOOOoooo...

Now that the GOP is going to control Congress, but not ever have enough votes to repeal it, they will begin to start calling it the ACA. They will want to strip Obama's association from health reform as they go about patching it up and taking credit for "fixing" it.

Watch and see.
Abominable Colored Asshole.

The employer mandate is another example of an easy fix the GOP refused to do. They chose instead to force a constitutional crisis, thinking it would make them come out ahead.

Idiots.

When it became obvious that employers were not going to be able to meet the deadline in the ACA, it would have taken Congress just a few minutes to enact a change to the legislation which would have extended the deadline.

Did they do it?

Nope. They preferred to pass 50 bills repealing ObamaCare altogether.

Fucking circle jerk. Time wasting assholes.

4 SCOTUS Justices would have overturned ACA completely

What the retards in the GOP have failed to realize as they hooted and hollered over their stupid wins in stupid battles is that they have lost the war.

Because of the retards in the GOP, we are ultimately going to end up with single payer health care in America.

In our lifetimes.

Unfortunately, they are so retarded they won't even realize their part in making it happen. Just like they don't realize their part in helping get Obama elected as President.

So you just want to surrender out of the gate. Republicans love to do that, maybe you are one. I think you're suffering from premature collectivization...

The GOP had their chance and they blew it.

You want to take subsidized health insurance away from millions?

Good luck with that.

I don't give a fuck they want insurance do it like I did it. get off your dead lazy ass work for your fucking money and buy your own god damn insurance

What will happen when the employer mandate kicks in next year? anyone have any ideas?

Surely Obama wouldn't have delayed this provision for purely political reasons, right?

:rofl:

g5000
When do all the provisions of OBAMACARE kick in?
The employer mandate, to which you were obviously making a reference, kicks in next year. I've already explained several times on this forum why you tards who think it will result in 93 million people being disenrolled from grandfathered plans are wrong.
True. It will result in many more. The math is simple. Companies will do better dumping employees on the exchanges where the lower paid ones will get subsidies for new policies than by keeping their old systems. The penalties will be less than the expected premiums. It's pretty simple. Except if you're stupid

What will happen when the employer mandate kicks in next year? anyone have any ideas?

Surely Obama wouldn't have delayed this provision for purely political reasons, right?

I've already explained several times what will happen. Many employers who are not providing insurance will start to provide it to their employees. Other employers who do not meet the minimum standards of the ACA will improve the insurance they provide to their employees.

The reason Obama delayed it is because doing those things takes more time than was initially understood. Congress knew this, but chose not to extend the deadline.

They had no problem extending the Bush tax cut expiration deadline, though. Kosh seems to think extending deadlines is hard to do. It isn't. It is a political choice whether or not to do it. The mechanics of it are very simple.

The GOP chose not to extend the deadline so they could force a crisis. THERE are your "purely political reasons", tard.

I have said quite a few times on this forum that ObamaCare is here to stay. Some of the dumber rubes mistook that to mean I support Obama and/or ObamaCare. I was also ridiculed for thinking ObamaCare is here to stay.

But I was just looking at reality and forecasting the obvious. Well, what was obvious to any sane person, anyway. During the messy rollout, much hooting and hollerin forecasting ObamaCare's doom could be heard from the rubes who are not in touch with reality.

It should also be noted I said that once it finally sinks in with the GOP that ObamaCare really, really, really is here to stay, then they will stop calling it "ObamaCare" and will start calling it "the ACA".

As I explained back then, once they realize they can't kill it, they will be forced to try and fix all the shit that is broken in it. Finally. Instead of wasting years trying to repeal it, they could have been trying to fix the worst parts of it, but NOOOOOOOOoooo...

Now that the GOP is going to control Congress, but not ever have enough votes to repeal it, they will begin to start calling it the ACA. They will want to strip Obama's association from health reform as they go about patching it up and taking credit for "fixing" it.

Watch and see.

I agree that it's here to stay. But I don't see Republicans fixing it at all. They like power as much as Democrats.

g5000
The employer mandate, to which you were obviously making a reference, kicks in next year. I've already explained several times on this forum why you tards who think it will result in 93 million people being disenrolled from grandfathered plans are wrong.
True. It will result in many more. The math is simple. Companies will do better dumping employees on the exchanges where the lower paid ones will get subsidies for new policies than by keeping their old systems. The penalties will be less than the expected premiums. It's pretty simple. Except if you're stupid
The 93 million figure was created by retards who thought that when an employer loses their grandfather status, they will automatically drop their employee insurance. This was one of the most retarded assumptions ever written down for all the world to mock. But the tards drank that piss like it was ambrosia!

The fact of the matter is that many employers have already lost their grandfather status, and have not dropped their employee insurance. And they meet or exceed the ACA requirements. They are choosing to keep insuring their employees.

This is why I have told all you tards to go and ask your HR people where you work if you don't believe me.

I've already explained several times what will happen. Many employers who are not providing insurance will start to provide it to their employees. Other employers who do not meet the minimum standards of the ACA will improve the insurance they provide to their employees.

The reason Obama delayed it is because doing those things takes more time than was initially understood. Congress knew this, but chose not to extend the deadline.

They had no problem extending the Bush tax cut expiration deadline, though. Kosh seems to think extending deadlines is hard to do. It isn't. It is a political choice whether or not to do it. The mechanics of it are very simple.

The GOP chose not to extend the deadline so they could force a crisis. THERE are your "purely political reasons", tard.

Need to reorder your Obama kneepads

are they available where you got the towel to wipe off your chin?

People never ordered insurance before ObamaCare, it's new -- and complicated. Dats why he had to keep delaying it!

g5000
The 93 million figure was created by retards who thought that when an employer loses their grandfather status, they will automatically drop their employee insurance. This was one of the most retarded assumptions ever written down for all the world to mock. But the tards drank that piss like it was ambrosia!

The fact of the matter is that many employers have already lost their grandfather status, and have not dropped their employee insurance. And they meet or exceed the ACA requirements. They are choosing to keep insuring their employees.

This is why I have told all you tards to go and ask your HR people where you work if you don't believe me.
I don tsee anythng resembling proof for that.
Companies will look at their new insurance bills and make their decisions. The fact is that paying the penalty is cheaper than offering insurance.

are they available where you got the towel to wipe off your chin?

Obama Fluffer sez wha?

No it is not a very easy fix

A simple change to the text of the ACA will do it. Very, very easy. These kind of legislative changes are made almost every day. Read some legislation once in your life. The ACA itself has text changes to other laws in it.

But the GOP House refuses to do it. They are complicit in the attempts to take away subsidies from those who are being forced to use the federal exchange.

The only reason it is not an easy fix is because the GOP are being assholes and refuse to do it. But mechanically it is one of the easiest things in the world to do.

Once again this far left poster shows that their comments in their OP of NOT supporting Obamacare are false..

Forum List

Back