Practice Saying "ACA"

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I have said quite a few times on this forum that ObamaCare is here to stay. Some of the dumber rubes mistook that to mean I support Obama and/or ObamaCare. I was also ridiculed for thinking ObamaCare is here to stay.

But I was just looking at reality and forecasting the obvious. Well, what was obvious to any sane person, anyway. During the messy rollout, much hooting and hollerin forecasting ObamaCare's doom could be heard from the rubes who are not in touch with reality.

It should also be noted I said that once it finally sinks in with the GOP that ObamaCare really, really, really is here to stay, then they will stop calling it "ObamaCare" and will start calling it "the ACA".

As I explained back then, once they realize they can't kill it, they will be forced to try and fix all the shit that is broken in it. Finally. Instead of wasting years trying to repeal it, they could have been trying to fix the worst parts of it, but NOOOOOOOOoooo...

Now that the GOP is going to control Congress, but not ever have enough votes to repeal it, they will begin to start calling it the ACA. They will want to strip Obama's association from health reform as they go about patching it up and taking credit for "fixing" it.

Watch and see.

obamacare has been so unsuccessful that if it exists at all it will have to be changed to such a degree that it isn't obamacare any more.

One of the clearest reasons he sucks. Too bad he wasn't defeated in the primary.

That you accept the abomination of ... Obamacare ... is another pretty good demonstration that it needs to go.
You know, my State has a Department of Health. I don't see why there even needs to be one of those at the federal level.

I'm having a hard time understanding what part of the Constitution authorizes that. The commerce clause?

The GOP had their chance and they blew it.

You want to take subsidized health insurance away from millions?

Good luck with that.

It is written into the law that way as a phase out..

This year is the biggest subsidize that anyone will get from being in the Obamacare exchanges. That is provide that the language used in the law is not undone by some radical far left judges legislating from the bench.

Also those that are in the Obamacare exchanges that are not run by the states may not get said subsidizes..

I have said quite a few times on this forum that ObamaCare is here to stay. Some of the dumber rubes mistook that to mean I support Obama and/or ObamaCare. I was also ridiculed for thinking ObamaCare is here to stay.

But I was just looking at reality and forecasting the obvious. Well, what was obvious to any sane person, anyway. During the messy rollout, much hooting and hollerin forecasting ObamaCare's doom could be heard from the rubes who are not in touch with reality.

It should also be noted I said that once it finally sinks in with the GOP that ObamaCare really, really, really is here to stay, then they will stop calling it "ObamaCare" and will start calling it "the ACA".

As I explained back then, once they realize they can't kill it, they will be forced to try and fix all the shit that is broken in it. Finally. Instead of wasting years trying to repeal it, they could have been trying to fix the worst parts of it, but NOOOOOOOOoooo...

Now that the GOP is going to control Congress, but not ever have enough votes to repeal it, they will begin to start calling it the ACA. They will want to strip Obama's association from health reform as they go about patching it up and taking credit for "fixing" it.

Watch and see.

Now if Obama would just start implementing the thing as written, you wouldn't think that. That would pretty much assure it's repeal.

the new Republican Senate has 55 defund Obamacare laws just waiting for them ... surely they can make one of those stick.

nah, never mind.

Good luck with that.

the funding is unsustainable.
You can only sell quarters for a nickel for so long until you go out of business.
Ask any doctor.

Obamacare will die out as soon as the subsidies die out.. Which by the way the law is written in about three more years..
Nope. The federal subsidies go forever. The federal funding of the Medicare expansion decreases by ten percent in 2019.

Last edited:

Good luck with that.

Dims know that once Americans are given a government program, they quickly get addicted to it, then scream bloody murder that they're being robbed if there's a threat that the program is being cut.

Good luck with that.

Dims know that once Americans are given a government program, they quickly get addicted to it, then scream bloody murder that they're being robbed if there's a threat that the program is being cut.

so why didn't 43 and the GOP come up with healthcare and have the people become addicted to them ?

Obamacare will die out as soon as the subsidies die out.. Which by the way the law is written in about three more years..

You need to read up on the law. The most states will ever have to pay is like 10% of the cost. States that took the Medicare expansion aren't going to stop.

Watch and see.

Now if Obama would just start implementing the thing as written, you wouldn't think that. That would pretty much assure it's repeal.

Yeah...he needs to stop doing what the GOP wants because they threaten to sue him when he does.

You need to read up on the law. The most states will ever have to pay is like 10% of the cost. States that took the Medicare expansion aren't going to stop.

More proof that the far left does not know the law.

But then again you have to pass it before you read it..

Forum List

Back