PP's Mission...enough to chill anyone's blood.

Have I proposed cutting them up? Forcing abortion upon them? Sterilization?

Nope, that's all you. Carry on, baby killer.

Logical Fallacy...whether or not I would or could adopt Chinese children has nothing to do with the fact that forced sterilization and abortion is a human rights violation.

Whether or not I adopt Chinese children, it is a human rights violation to drag women into the street, drug them, and abort them against their will.

Are you saying that human rights violations against women, particularly, are AOK if there are what YOU consider to be too many children in the world?

Where is this being done in America?

Bitching about China won't help you Halal Twit (halal is Arabic for kosher, and the reason I called you that is because you're acting like a Taliban idiot).

Uh...yeah, because the Taliban is known for protecting women from being brutalized.

She wants to prohibit working-women from receiving the same healthcare benefits as women covered under other plans :clap2:

After all, Jews walked into ghettos and onto boxcars of their own free will. They voluntarily signed their names to lists. They sewed the stars on their own jackets.

They were still coerced.

If you think people in this country would do that, then you have no respect for Americans.
You also have no clue how it was to live under Nazi rule, or under fascism.

Have I proposed cutting them up? Forcing abortion upon them? Sterilization?

Nope, that's all you. Carry on, baby killer.

Please show where he said he wanted to force abortion on someone...
Still going for the dramatics I see.

After all, Jews walked into ghettos and onto boxcars of their own free will. They voluntarily signed their names to lists. They sewed the stars on their own jackets.

They were still coerced.

If you think people in this country would do that, then you have no respect for Americans.

I have no respect for progressives. I know history, much better than you do, and I know how insidious fascism is, and how so-called intelligent people were DUPED into going along with it.

Of course, you aren't intelligent.

They were still coerced.

I have no respect for progressives. I know history, much better than you do, and I know how insidious fascism is, and how so-called intelligent people were DUPED into going along with it.

If you're so fucking intelligent Kosher Twat, then why the fuck do you keep trying to say that America is following the dictates of China when in fact we aren't?

Then why in the fuck do you keep bringing up forced abortions and sterilization? NOBODY in America has been "forced" into abortion since Roe v. Wade.

Try again ya skeevy whore.

They were still coerced.

Do you ever get tired of acting like you are better than everyone?
When you act in the manner you do, you are pretty much at the bottom of the barrel.

And I will give you a hint as to why I probably know more about what it is to live under fascism and Nazi rule. I take care of one lady from Italy and another from the Czech Republic, and instead of acting like I am better than them which I am sure you would do, I actually listen to their stories. You disrespect them when you try to compare anything in this country to what they went through.

One other thing...I have never gotten why you are such a hateful person. It is like hate just seeps out of you. I thought you were suppose to be a non judgmental christian?

I never said that, you brain dead dolt.

"And coercion takes place via other means than forcing, incidentally. If you had read any of the material I posted about the history of eugenics you would have read material on the plan of eugenecists world wide (but particularly in the US) to coerce people, using propaganda, to encourage voluntary sterilizations and abortions"

Your post.......... Wow, you are so smart Allie.

We're talking abortion here. The fact that PP holds us hostage to abortion is nauseating. They kill untold numbers of African women by butchering them in PP abbatoirs and sending them home, where they die of infection, and their children die because they no longer have a parent. But they tell you, and you believe, that halting these disgusting practices will result in the women being denied CONTRACEPTION. So essentially PP says "if we aren't allowed to butcher women, we will not provide them with contraception, either."

And you buy it.
I never said that, you brain dead dolt.

Wow, you are so smart Allie!

I would think such an intelligent person would remember what they said. Kind of sounds like you are comparing PP and the US to China. But what do I know, you tell me I am stupid..

Forum List

Back