PP's Mission...enough to chill anyone's blood.

The Nazis encouraged the Pols to "voluntarily" get abortions too.

And the Chinese have a great "voluntary" baby killing machine going on right now...you "volunteer" or you get ratted out and possibly executed.

That's my kinda volunteering!

I'm against any public tax dollars going toward abortion and really dislike how some stuff is going on recently. Such as taxmoney going to subsidize abortion clinics, maybe not paying for the abortions directly but the supplies, location, and staff needed to peform them. I also don't like how the govt is crossing the line of church/state by forcing catholic institutions to provide such services under obamacare.

All that being said its not the same as in china or what the nazis did kosergrl.

PP is undergoing a congressional investigation right now because of the smarmy way they handle money.

Not a dime should go to them, for ANY purpose. Funnel that money into local health clinics and cut PP off at the knees.

Logical Fallacy...whether or not I would or could adopt Chinese children has nothing to do with the fact that forced sterilization and abortion is a human rights violation.

Whether or not I adopt Chinese children, it is a human rights violation to drag women into the street, drug them, and abort them against their will.

Are you saying that human rights violations against women, particularly, are AOK if there are what YOU consider to be too many children in the world?

And if these countries had no population control, you would take all the poor and starving into your home and support them? Or leave them to suffer and die?

Well? What would you do Kosher?

If I were queen of the world, the first thing I would do is force idiots like you and Plasma to get a decent education, so you would understand the basics of critical thought, human rights, and "how to debate intelligently".

Logical Fallacy...whether or not I would or could adopt Chinese children has nothing to do with the fact that forced sterilization and abortion is a human rights violation.

Whether or not I adopt Chinese children, it is a human rights violation to drag women into the street, drug them, and abort them against their will.

Are you saying that human rights violations against women, particularly, are AOK if there are what YOU consider to be too many children in the world?

Since you refuse to answer the question I shall not answer yours. it is not a logical fallicy to ask what you will do when your mission is accomplished and the world has too many people to support.

I've already put the lie to all your stupidity. I'm not going over it again just because you're retarded and apparently don't read.

Um, actually you did nothing even remotely close to that.

All you have managed to do is call me stupid a few times. That is all you do. You try to prove your point by going to the extreme, then call everyone stupid for calling you on it. Allie, I would have expected something a little different when you changed your name.

And if these countries had no population control, you would take all the poor and starving into your home and support them? Or leave them to suffer and die?

Well? What would you do Kosher?

If I were queen of the world, the first thing I would do is force idiots like you and Plasma to get a decent education, so you would understand the basics of critical thought, human rights, and "how to debate intelligently".

you are not debating you are trying to force an issue without knowing hat to do if you were Queen. Since you are not. it is not part of this so called debate. you have failed to tell us what you would do after all abortions are stopped and the world over populates. Dodge all you like, it is typical of an over zealous personality.

I've already put the lie to all your stupidity. I'm not going over it again just because you're retarded and apparently don't read.

Um, actually you did nothing even remotely close to that.

All you have managed to do is call me stupid a few times. That is all you do. You try to prove your point by going to the extreme, then call everyone stupid for calling you on it. Allie, I would have expected something a little different when you changed your name.

Next she will again call people stupid, it is her ideaology of her debate. Unfortunately it turns supporters away instead of attracting them.

Since you refuse to answer the question I shall not answer yours. it is not a logical fallicy to ask what you will do when your mission is accomplished and the world has too many people to support.

Er..yes, it is, you moron.

"

Abortion Used Against Women
Under a "one-child policy," introduced in 1979 to help slow down the galloping population growth rate, parents are routinely sterilized and face large fines if they have more than one child.
The government claims it has successfully prevented 250 million births since it was introduced.
But it has also been estimated that the policy has resulted in there being 60 million more males in China than females. Many parents, aware they will only have one child to look after them in their old age, want that child to be a son, say human rights campaigners.
As a result, parents who can afford it have their child screened in the womb, then abort girls. Those who give birth to girls may abandon them or leave them to die.
Determination of gender during ultrasound scans has been officially banned for years, but the practice continues. One 1999 report on the International Planned Parenthood Federation Web site says that between 500,000 and 750,000 unborn Chinese girls are aborted every year after sex screening.
Last August, Western newspapers reported a case in which "family planning" officials had killed an unauthorized baby in front of its parents.
The Huang family already had three children when the mother fell pregnant again, according to the reports. Having botched an attempt to induce an abortion, "family planning" officials then ordered the father to kill the newborn baby, whom he instead tried to hide. Eventually they found the baby boy and drowned him in a rice paddy, in front of the parents. "China's population-control policies allow petty bureaucrats across the country a free hand to ruin people's lives as they extort bribes and gifts and dispense life-or-death decisions," one London newspaper reported at the time."

So...tell me, moonbat...is this okay because there are too many children? Is this okay because I haven't adopted any Chinese babies?

China Uses Abortion as Female Genocide

Er..yes, it is, you moron.
Another brillant retort.Got anything better? or is this the best you can do?

As a matter of fact...

"Logical Fallacies
"You know, everybody should read these regularly, just so when you're being an ass, you'll know you are. I hate to see people being asses accidentally, it's like watching them pick their nose.
"23. RED HERRING. This fallacy introduces an irrelevant issue into a discussion as a diversionary tactic. It takes people off the issue at hand; it is beside the point. Example: Many people say that engineers need more practice in writing, but I would like to remind them how difficult it is to master all the math and drawing skills that an engineer requires."
http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/158255-logical-fallacies.html

As a matter of fact...

"Logical Fallacies
"You know, everybody should read these regularly, just so when you're being an ass, you'll know you are. I hate to see people being asses accidentally, it's like watching them pick their nose.
"23. RED HERRING. This fallacy introduces an irrelevant issue into a discussion as a diversionary tactic. It takes people off the issue at hand; it is beside the point. Example: Many people say that engineers need more practice in writing, but I would like to remind them how difficult it is to master all the math and drawing skills that an engineer requires."
http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/158255-logical-fallacies.html

Well given the fact PP states in the documents you posted: "IN ACHIEVING, THROUGH INFORMED INDIVIDUAL CHOICE" "IN MAKING EFFECTIVE MEANS OF VOLUNTARY FERTILITY REGULATION,
INCLUDING CONTRACEPTION, ABORTION, STERILIZATION, AND INFERTILITY
SERVICES, AVAILABLE AND FULLY ACCESSIBLE TO ALL AS A CENTRAL ELEMENT
TO REPRODUCTIVE HEALTHCARE:"

Wouldn't bringing up the Chinese human rights issue be a diversionary tactic? It states very clearly that they are not for forcing abortions. Instead of responding to Del with an argument on how PP is forcing abortions when he said it was all on a volunteer basis, you diverted the discussion to Chinese human rights violations. Me thinks you should take your own advice.

Last edited:
"Forcing" is not in the definition of eugenics, dear. That's also a logical fallacy.

And coercion takes place via other means than forcing, incidentally. If you had read any of the material I posted about the history of eugenics you would have read material on the plan of eugenecists world wide (but particularly in the US) to coerce people, using propaganda, to encourage voluntary sterilizations and abortions.

After all, Jews walked into ghettos and onto boxcars of their own free will. They voluntarily signed their names to lists. They sewed the stars on their own jackets.

They were still coerced.

Unless you are a eugenecist:

From their 2008 taxes:

"
FORM 990, PART III, LINE 1 - ORGANIZATION'S MISSION

THE PURPOSE OF THE FEDERATION IS:
(A) TO PROVIDE LEADERSHIP:
- IN MAKING EFFECTIVE MEANS OF VOLUNTARY FERTILITY REGULATION,
INCLUDING CONTRACEPTION, ABORTION, STERILIZATION, AND INFERTILITY
SERVICES, AVAILABLE AND FULLY ACCESSIBLE TO ALL AS A CENTRAL ELEMENT
TO REPRODUCTIVE HEALTHCARE:
- IN ACHIEVING, THROUGH INFORMED INDIVIDUAL CHOICE, A U.S. POPULATION
OF STABLE SIZE IN AN OPTIMUM ENVIRONMENT; - IN STIMULATING AND
SPONSORING RELEVANT BIOMEDICAL, SOCIO-ECONOMIC, AND DEMOGRAPHIC
RESEARCH;
- IN DEVELOPING APPROPRIATE INFORMATION, EDUCATION, AND TRAINING
PROGRAMS.
(B) TO SUPPORT AND ASSIST EFFORTS TO ACHIEVE SIMILAR GOALS IN THE
UNITED STATES AND THROUGHOUT THE WORLD."

They want to stop population growth, and eliminate populations in areas that won't "sustain" them.

Doesn't say anything about eliminating populations. learn to read.

Do you understand what this means to the populations of countries in Africa? This is their mission statement, where they state as baldly as any of the Nazi butchers stated in their memos...their primary objective is to eliminate populations of people.

Right. Giving a woman a contraceptive is kinda like forcing her to give her your baby so you can kill it. Giving folks condoms so they can have more power to choose to not increase the population is the same as genocide.

Have you convinced any Nazi concentration camps survivors that the horrors they went through are on the same level as having access to cheap birth control pills?

Last edited:
We're talking abortion here. The fact that PP holds us hostage to abortion is nauseating. They kill untold numbers of African women by butchering them in PP abbatoirs and sending them home, where they die of infection, and their children die because they no longer have a parent. But they tell you, and you believe, that halting these disgusting practices will result in the women being denied CONTRACEPTION. So essentially PP says "if we aren't allowed to butcher women, we will not provide them with contraception, either."

And you buy it.

If PP honestly was interested in providing contraception, they would not make dispersing it a condition of providing abortions to populations already at risk of being wiped off the face of the earth.

We're talking abortion here. The fact that PP holds us hostage to abortion is nauseating. They kill untold numbers of African women by butchering them in PP abbatoirs and sending them home, where they die of infection, and their children die because they no longer have a parent.

"untold" numbers?

So it could be 1?
Or 0?
Or it could be 1,000,000,000 ?

Shouldn't you try to get a better estimate on what that number is before whining about it?

But they tell you, and you believe, that halting these disgusting practices will result in the women being denied CONTRACEPTION. So essentially PP says "if we aren't allowed to butcher women, we will not provide them with contraception, either."
I love how you directly quote them saying something they never said.

If PP honestly was interested in providing contraception, they would not make dispersing it a condition of providing abortions to populations already at risk of being wiped off the face of the earth.
What populations are at risk of being wiped off the face of the Earth? Last I checked there were plenty of whites, blacks, and asians. So I'm confused which population you're talking about.

Forum List

Back