PP's Mission...enough to chill anyone's blood.

"
The Republican Party was founded in 1854 by a group of renegade Democrats, Whigs, and political independents who opposed the expansion of Slavery into new U.S. territories and states. What began as a single-issue, independent party became a major political force in the United States. Six years after the new party was formed, Republican nominee Abraham Lincoln won the U.S. presidential election. The Republican Party and its counterpart, the Democratic Party, became the mainstays of the nation's de facto two-party system.
Lincoln's victory in 1860 signaled the demise of the Whig Party and the ascendance of Republican politics. From 1860 to 1931, the Republicans dominated U.S. presidential elections. Only two Democrats were elected to the White House during the 70-year period of Republican preeminence."

Republican Party legal definition of Republican Party. Republican Party synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

The Nazis encouraged the Pols to "voluntarily" get abortions too.

And the Chinese have a great "voluntary" baby killing machine going on right now...you "volunteer" or you get ratted out and possibly executed.

That's my kinda volunteering!

Do we live in China?

And is Planned Parenthood executing people in China?

Yawn. I see you overdosed on dumb pills today. I'll wait for it to wear off.

Yawn. I see you overdosed on dumb pills today. I'll wait for it to wear off.

or you overdosed on the over dramatizing pill.

Why bring up China? You did highlight the part where it said PP's goal was to provide services in the rest of the world. So I was wondering if you were trying to make a connection, or if you were just being dramatic.
You also brought up China as a response to someone saying people volunteered to have abortions. If PP is not executing people, why bring it up? And last time I checked your OP was not about abortion rights in China, but what PP's mission is.

I'm sorry, but if you're too stupid to understand, you're too stupid to understand. There's no point in trying to teach a turnip.

I hate copycats, lol.

You would have to be more knowledgeable than me to school me, and you aren't.

I'm sorry, but if you're too stupid to understand, you're too stupid to understand. There's no point in trying to teach a turnip.

I am too stupid to understand that you were trying to prove your point by being over dramatic?
Please explain exactly why your brought up China.

I made the comparison. As I said, if you're too stupid to figure it out, just let it go. I'm not going to swing off to some other topic dictated by your retardism.

Unless you are a eugenecist:

From their 2008 taxes:

"
FORM 990, PART III, LINE 1 - ORGANIZATION'S MISSION

THE PURPOSE OF THE FEDERATION IS:
(A) TO PROVIDE LEADERSHIP:
- IN MAKING EFFECTIVE MEANS OF VOLUNTARY FERTILITY REGULATION,
INCLUDING CONTRACEPTION, ABORTION, STERILIZATION, AND INFERTILITY
SERVICES, AVAILABLE AND FULLY ACCESSIBLE TO ALL AS A CENTRAL ELEMENT
TO REPRODUCTIVE HEALTHCARE:
- IN ACHIEVING, THROUGH INFORMED INDIVIDUAL CHOICE, A U.S. POPULATION
OF STABLE SIZE IN AN OPTIMUM ENVIRONMENT; - IN STIMULATING AND
SPONSORING RELEVANT BIOMEDICAL, SOCIO-ECONOMIC, AND DEMOGRAPHIC
RESEARCH;
- IN DEVELOPING APPROPRIATE INFORMATION, EDUCATION, AND TRAINING
PROGRAMS.
(B) TO SUPPORT AND ASSIST EFFORTS TO ACHIEVE SIMILAR GOALS IN THE
UNITED STATES AND THROUGHOUT THE WORLD."

They want to stop population growth, and eliminate populations in areas that won't "sustain" them. Do you understand what this means to the populations of countries in Africa? This is their mission statement, where they state as baldly as any of the Nazi butchers stated in their memos...their primary objective is to eliminate populations of people.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/PPFA/PPFA_FY09_Form_990_Copy_for_Public_Inspection.PDF

I, Plymco_Pilgrim (PP), want nothing of the sort!

(yeah people i know its not about me, its a JOKE)

I made the comparison. As I said, if you're too stupid to figure it out, just let it go. I'm not going to swing off to some other topic dictated by your retardism.

I figured that out, I am just wondering why you did. Other than to be dramatic?

Your sole purpose in bringing up the Nazi's and China was to compare PP to them. We all know the service they provide is on a volunteer basis. You are trying to prove your point by being dramatic. Why don't you stick to the facts.
The Nazi's forced people to have abortions, and ruled them illegal for anyone Aryan. When the US Government or PP starts forcing people to have an abortion, you might have a point. Until then stop being a typical right winger, pulling the Nazi card doesn't work with anyone who has common sense.

I've already put the lie to all your stupidity. I'm not going over it again just because you're retarded and apparently don't read.

And if these countries had no population control, you would take all the poor and starving into your home and support them? Or leave them to suffer and die?

Forum List

Back