Powell Pleads Guilty, Required to Testify in Future Cases

Back in 2020 there was this
Published 10:30 PM EDT, November 22, 2020

There is huge......bigley huge between distancing one's self from a person and denying the truth that "The Kraken" was part of P01135809's cracked legal team.

No dumbass. You posted it. Read it to someone with a better understanding of words and dates!
Hi hi Trigger! I've got you!🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dumbass look like I have a new toy.
The source I posted stated the Powell was not part of the trump legal team the sources date is November 2020.

There is a November 2020 tweet saying otherwise.

Dumbass look like I have a new toy.
The source I posted stated the Powell was not part of the trump legal team the sources date is November 2020.
No! You can't read your own sources. Call QANUT HQ and get someone to read your posts. Recharge those 2 brain cells and try again. I gave you a couple of hints: campaign staff and the Nov-Dec timeline!
Don't say I never helped you, radio-man!

No! You can't read your own sources. Call QANUT HQ and get someone to read your posts. Recharge those 2 brain cells and try again. I gave you a couple of hints: campaign staff and the Nov-Dec timeline!
Don't say I never helped you, radio-man!
The Trump campaign’s legal team moved to distance itself Sunday from the firebrand conservative attorney after a tumultuous several days in which Powell made multiple incorrect statements about the voting process, unspooled unsupported and complex conspiracy theories and vowed to “blow up” Georgia with a “biblical” court filing.

“Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity,” Giuliani and another lawyer for Trump, Jenna Ellis, said in a statement.

The Trump campaign’s legal team moved to distance itself Sunday from the firebrand conservative attorney after a tumultuous several days in which Powell made multiple incorrect statements about the voting process, unspooled unsupported and complex conspiracy theories and vowed to “blow up” Georgia with a “biblical” court filing.

“Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity,” Giuliani and another lawyer for Trump, Jenna Ellis, said in a statement.

Oh dear back in 2020 of November

that doesn't matter, because she'll be testifying against donny in 2023.

Dec 18, 2020. WH meeting with POS45 in the Oval. Powell, Guliani, Flynn, and idiot Byrne. Ask HQ.

Forum List

Back