Powell Pleads Guilty, Required to Testify in Future Cases

Fail she was not part of the trump legal team
Why did trump issue the announcement of her joining his team of lawyers? Asswipe, you need to find a timeline of events! Your knowledge of this is so idiotic a 2nd grader knows more! But keep posting. I will keep destroying your 2 brain cells!
LOSER!

For a political party that hates Russia so much the democrats and progs sure want to emulate them.... Talk about a Russian show trial... that is all this is and I never thought I'd see this in America where a lawyer can't represent her own client.....

Why did trump issue the announcement of her joining his team of lawyers? Asswipe, you need to find a timeline of events! Your knowledge of this is so idiotic a 2nd grader knows more! But keep posting. I will keep destroying your 2 brain cells!
LOSER!
Loser, Powell worked separately not within the trump legal team. And dumbass I've posted a November source several times stating the fact now go fetch.

RICO act. Utter BS.

That law was for Gangsters.

This is a political attack using Govt to attack opponents who had every right to question the votes after what happened at Folsum Stafium.

Guess back in the day we should have charged Gore with the RICO ACT for daring to question the Florida vote.

History is full of Tyrants who will do anything for power like the left

RICO act. Utter BS.

That law was for Gangsters.

This is a political attack using Govt to attack opponents who had every right to question the votes after what happened at Folsum Stafium.

Guess back in the day we should have charged Gore with the RICO ACT for daring to question the Florida vote.

History is full of Tyrants who will do anything for power like the left
Old worn out and t

Loser, Powell worked separately not within the trump legal team. And dumbass I've posted a November source several times stating the fact now go fetch.
And you've been shown the POS45 announcement of her joining the team, and the multiple times she was in the WH meetings! Get QANUT HQ to furnish you a better timeline of events, shit-stirrers! Damn I hate repeating facts to your 2 brain cells! Try unplugging them. The world will be better!🤣

And you've been shown the POS45 announcement of her joining the team, and the multiple times she was in the WH meetings! Get QANUT HQ to furnish you a better timeline of events, shit-stirrers! Damn I hate repeating facts to your 2 brain cells! Try unplugging them. The world will be better!🤣

Q-Nuts do not understand the truth. It gives them a headache.

For a political party that hates Russia so much the democrats and progs sure want to emulate them.... Talk about a Russian show trial... that is all this is and I never thought I'd see this in America where a lawyer can't represent her own client.....
Of course, you couldn't actually argue any of that if your life depended on it.

Funny shit how I'm able to step all over your argument dumbass
I've already produce the source that stated Powell was not on the trump legal team
What she did was on her own.

Funny shit how I'm able to step all over your argument dumbass
I've already produce the source that stated Powell was not on the trump legal team
What she did was on her own.
No little shit pumper, you showed a media post from POS45's CAMPAIGN team, from Nov. After the campaign was over. Trump issued a statement claiming she was joining the legal team after that! Do you have any idea what a timeline is, dumbass 2 brain cells? Get your groomers to explain it to you!
Now deny some more and show the world what 2 brain cells do to you!

No little shit pumper, you showed a media post from POS45's CAMPAIGN team, from Nov. After the campaign was over. Trump issued a statement claiming she was joining the legal team after that! Do you have any idea what a timeline is, dumbass 2 brain cells? Get your groomers to explain it to you!
Now deny some more and show the world what 2 brain cells do to you!
Trigger that source date Nov 2020 stated Powell was not on the trump legal team.

Now deny some more and show the world what 2 brain cells do to yo

He/She is desparately trying and failing at denying the reality of what He/She posted. To He/She the fact that He/She posted tweet that told the world that Sidney "The Kraken" Powell was part of P01135809's his great legal team does not matter. Now P01135809, regardless of his own November 2020 tweet is saying Powell was not part of his great legal team. Which is of course bull shit. This is the same tweet He/She posted.

He/She is saying P01135809 "Distanced Himself" from Powell in 2020. Irrelvant in the extreme. Powell was still part of his great legal team. She was NOT fired, he distanced himself from her which not the same as the other. P01135809 did NOT fired Kenneth Chessybro either.

Both The Kraken and Chessy were in on the whole fake elector's scheme. The Kraken filed law suits seeking to overturn the 2020 Election, with what I might add some with really bad grammatical errors and spelling errors.

He/She is caught in a lie of His/Her own making.

Personally, I'm loving it.

Last edited:
Six misdemeanors? Imagine what the DOJ could accomplish if it didn't spend it's time hounding Trump supporters.

People who attacked the United States Capitol Building. Injuring Police Officers and attempting to overthrow the legitmate and democratically elected government the United State beong in prison.

LOL misdemeanors.

In other words there was no case for any actual felony but they harassed her and her family enough.

Keep trying retards.

”We got’em!” LOL

No she pled to misdemanors. Not qute the same. She now bound by that plea agreement to testify openly and honestly about she knows about P01135809 and his involvement in not only fake electors scheme but to P01135809 and his involvent in the Jan 6. Insurrection.

Forum List

Back