Breaking: Sydney Powell and Chesebro Ratting

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
The walls and vise keep on tightening viciously on Trump's neck.

2 key people, high ups who know exactly where all the bodies are buried, are set to testify and rat against Trump.
Sydney Powell and Kenneth Chesebro, 2 VIPs in Trump's criminal cabal. These 2 big time criminals were key figures in Trump's crimes, and they know everything, their testimony is set to bury Trump. Most likely other rats will follow suit and rat against Trump as well, because these people are facing real prison time for their crimes and they are not prepares to do time at all.
Broke Rudy Giuliani is next to rat.
Worse yet Trump is facing a Federal stolen documents case and a separate Federal election interference case.
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. We are a nation of laws and nobody is above the law.

Most importantly, it requires that he [Chesebro] turn over any evidence in his possession and truthfully testify at all hearings and trials involving the case’s co-defendants, including Trump.

Attorney Sidney Powell, who was also set to stand trial beginning on Friday, accepted a plea deal on Thursday, potentially pressuring Chesebro into doing the same.

S7ZByYE.jpeg

2 key people, high ups who know exactly where all the bodies are buried, are set to testify and rat against Trump.
Sydney Powell and Kenneth Chesebro, 2 VIPs in Trump's criminal cabal. These 2 big time criminals were key figures in Trump's crimes, and they know everything, their testimony is set to bury Trump. Most likely other rats will follow suit and rat against Trump as well, because these people are facing real prison time for their crimes and they are not prepares to do time at all.
Worse yet Trump is facing a Federal stolen documents case and a separate Federal election interference case.
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. We are a nation of laws and nobody is above the law.

Most importantly, it requires that he [Chesebro] turn over any evidence in his possession and truthfully testify at all hearings and trials involving the case’s co-defendants, including Trump.

Attorney Sidney Powell, who was also set to stand trial beginning on Friday, accepted a plea deal on Thursday, potentially pressuring Chesebro into doing the same.

Considering contesting an election is not a crime they really do not have shit.

• Banned
I wonder what threats the bought-and-paid-for DOJ & Courts used to force Powell and others. They likely had a choice between "do what we tell you to do" or face bankruptcy or worse. Legal blackmail is the likely culprit.
Powell and Chesebro are serious criminals who broke numerous serious laws under Trump's direction and guidance. They are now cooperating and testifying against Trump, telling everything they know and all the crimes Trump committed to avoid going to prison for their crimes.

When you commit serious crimes like Trump and his criminal associates did, this is what happens every time. This is how the legal system works in every stable country.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. These people all committed serious crimes, and none of them are ready to face the real consequences of those crimes.

• Banned
Considering contesting an election is not a crime they really do not have shit.
Obviously you have not paid attention to any of the facts of the case.

You can't even man up and admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud that never happened, so you will never be able to admit fact based reality.

They’ll testify to what? They made phone calls? They were looking for uncounted votes? Just like many politicians do on election night. Or that they were looking for evidence of fraud?

None of that is illegal. You’ve already got the recorded phone calls which were all nothing burgers. President Trump always said they were looking for legal ways to challenge the results.

They’ll testify to what? They made phone calls? They were looking for uncounted votes? Just like many politicians do on election night. Or that they were looking for evidence of fraud?

None of that is illegal. You’ve already got the recorded phone calls which were all nothing burgers. President Trump always said they were looking for legal ways to challenge the results.

You can't even man up and admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud that never happened, so you will never be able to admit fact based reality.

Trump's trials are going to be a vicious gut punch for you. Go back to be an uninformed sheep it suits you well, but makes you look stupid AF.

Trump's trials are going to be a vicious gut punch for you. Go back to be an uninformed sheep it suits you well, but makes you look stupid AF.
You are free to believe whatever you want, why are you so mad the rest of us don’t believe in your stolen election? The fact you have to silence people over it proves that it was stolen. We didn’t throw anyone in jail for saying 2016 was rigged, because everyone knew it wasn’t.

IMG_0786.jpeg

Trump breaks numerous serious laws with overwhelming evidence of his guilt, and then some people are shocked and surprised that he is in serious legal trouble.

Some people are meant to be followers and sheep in life.
Wrong.

Actually, what they were indicted for is a felony

Informers will provide the details

I haven't following things all that closely and so by just my gut instinct I suspect Rudy Giuliani will take the fall. He really hasn't all that much left to lose. Trump's specialty is leaving others holding the bag and paying the price. So perhaps it'll be the same in this case.

Although listening to the taped conversation between Trump and Georgia election officials gives me desire to see Trump held accountable, I'm not counting any chickens before they're hatched. So to speak.

I haven't following things all that closely and so by just my gut instinct I suspect Rudy Giuliani will take the fall. He really hasn't all that much left to lose. Trump's specialty is leaving others holding the bag and paying the price. So perhaps it'll be the same in this case.

Although listening to the taped conversation between Trump and Georgia election officials gives me desire to see Trump held accountable, I'm not counting any chickens before they're hatched. So to speak.
"Accountable" for what, following the law?

What you think is obvious means 0 to me. Trump is well within his rights. It is the justice system committing the crimes here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back