Powell endorces Obama again

you think Powell was affirmative action?......that guy has accomplished a hell of a lot to say it was affirmative action....i have seen many a vet that served with him say he got what he got because of his ability.....not his color.....

It was totally affirmative action. He had an evaluation in the army that would have gotten anyone else canned. He is the poster boy for AA.

how far did you go in the military Rabbi?....

i guess Rabbi has left the room......

Powell stated his reasons for supporting Obama. I can understand why he said some of things he did regarding foreign policy,even though he was a US General he was more dovish than hawkish imo but on the economic front his reasons for supporting Obama are laughable.

well i want to see a link showing that the guy was inept......everything i looked at said he was a pretty competent guy......

The United States Army does not operate on affirmantive action. Everyone in the Army one color: green. One does not make their way to 4 stars by being incompetent, and you especially don't get the Joint Chiefs chair by being incompetent. You have to be very competent to get to that point.
and since the Republicans here seem to be against Affirmative Action the guy was Nat Sec Adviser for Reagan for a while..... and became the Chief under Bush.....

I wasnt aware that either Reagan or Bush posted much here.
You are a dishonest hack and one stupid son of a bitch.

Republicans ragging on Colin Powell.

That says a lot.

As a former Secretary of State, Powell has a unique understanding of the global implications of proposed policies as well as the level of understanding of each candidate. I'm sure that impacts his endorsement

Or maybe its just because he is black....you know how they stick together

That says a lot.

As a former Secretary of State, Powell has a unique understanding of the global implications of proposed policies as well as the level of understanding of each candidate. I'm sure that impacts his endorsement

That's why Condoleeza Rice has endorsed Obama?
Oh, wait.

Didnt the Left vilify Powell as an Uncle Tom when he was in BUsh's cabinet?

The left are the biggest fucking hypocrites to walk the planet.

Yeah because that is sooooo uncommon. I thought Dennis Rodman was the biggest asshole in the world until he put on that Bulls uniform then he was just a great player that people didn't like because he took their best players out of the game. LMBAO

That says a lot.

Oh, wait.

But...but

She is black too....I thought blacks only endorsed because of race?

Oh, wait.

But...but

She is black too....I thought blacks only endorsed because of race?

No you don't.

Didnt the Left vilify Powell as an Uncle Tom when he was in BUsh's cabinet?

The left are the biggest fucking hypocrites to walk the planet.

Yeah because that is sooooo uncommon. I thought Dennis Rodman was the biggest asshole in the world until he put on that Bulls uniform then he was just a great player that people didn't like because he took their best players out of the game. LMBAO

Becuase you're a big fucking hypocrite?

The United States Army does not operate on affirmantive action. Everyone in the Army one color: green. One does not make their way to 4 stars by being incompetent, and you especially don't get the Joint Chiefs chair by being incompetent. You have to be very competent to get to that point.
and since the Republicans here seem to be against Affirmative Action the guy was Nat Sec Adviser for Reagan for a while..... and became the Chief under Bush.....

hey Rabbi why dont you show us a link backing up what you said about Powell instead of acting like your buddy Dean......he does the same thing,posts things he cant back up....and then starts with the name calling....if you cant back it up,i understand.....be like Dean and leave the thread......is it your turn to rub his feet tonight or Chris's?.....

Let's see...Powell was a product of AA? He had a horrible military record? Where are the links to support any of this. Yeah he was such a horrible soldier that he was made a General. Afirmative Action at its best!

You Willard Worshippers are beginning to eclipse the extremes you have already reached.

I dont know why that's suprising. Obama became the first affirmative action president.

where are your links proving Powell was an incompetent soldier?.....and of course as your a vet yourself i guess you can talk trash about the guys military career.....right?....

Let's see...Powell was a product of AA? He had a horrible military record? Where are the links to support any of this. Yeah he was such a horrible soldier that he was made a General. Afirmative Action at its best!

You Willard Worshippers are beginning to eclipse the extremes you have already reached.

I dont know why that's suprising. Obama became the first affirmative action president.

where are your links proving Powell was an incompetent soldier?.....and of course as your a vet yourself i guess you can talk trash about the guys military career.....right?....

It's all over the fucking internet. Go and do the research yourself and get back to me. And while you're at it talk to a bunch of retired military guys like I do every day.

That says a lot.

Oh, wait.
and if she came out and said she was backing Obama or said she just cant back Romney you would then be saying she is just another Affirmative Action Black.....your not only a Hack Rabbi your kinda the rights version of Dean......say things you cant back up and either ignore it or then leave the thread........

Oh, wait.
and if she came out and said she was backing Obama or said she just cant back Romney you would then be saying she is just another Affirmative Action Black.....your not only a Hack Rabbi your kinda the rights version of Dean......say things you cant back up and either ignore it or then leave the thread........

You have no fucking idea what I'd be saying under any circumstance, dickweed.

Oh, wait.

back up what you said about Powell asshole or go back to what you do best.....beating your pud.....

back up what you said about Powell asshole or go back to what you do best.....beating your pud.....

I'm not doing your work, jerkoff. It's all over the 'net. Go find it yourself.
Powell is the poster boy for affirmative action and was called "Reagan's nig" in some military circles. All you have to do is look at his career trajectory. That doesn't happen otherwise.

Wow, that's it!?!

20120622052737!Rofl.gif

Powell is the poster boy for affirmative action and was called "Reagan's nig" in some military circles. All you have to do is look at his career trajectory. That doesn't happen otherwise.

yea sure it is Dean......

Yea.....four stars is just affirmative action run awry

So is Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

That must make you so proud of those racist military circles.

Forum List

Back