Women LOVE Romney!

I just did this thread. lol The kool-aid is watering down! I guess them binders of women are just getting thicker! hehe

you left out the part where your article says that the president erased romney's lead with men.

and, no offense, any woman who votes for romney isn't very sharp given the misogyny of the people he's beholden to.

you left out the part where your article says that the president erased romney's lead with men.

and, no offense, any woman who votes for romney isn't very sharp given the misogyny of the people he's beholden to.

Guilty by remote association?

Is Obama guilty of bombing the Pentagon since he is buds with Bill Ayers?

LOL

LOL

i haven't a clue what you're babbling about.

i suspect you don't either.

*edit* oh wait... yes i do...

let me try to say this in simple terms so even you understand: mittens owes the radical religious right if he wins. no woman should vote for him.

clear enough?

LOL

let me try to say this in simple terms so even you understand: mittens owes the radical religious right if he wins. no woman should vote for him.

clear enough?

Nobody ever accused you of being the sharpest Crayola in the 64 pack.

LOL

LOL

clear enough?

Nobody ever accused you of being the sharpest Crayola in the 64 pack.

LOL

She is already missing the wrapper. I figure she will be broken into 64 pieces after the election

obama is showing himself to be unlikeable. He took his lead from Biden and became snarky, women don't like men who act like that. It is a natural response to walk away.

In the last debate, Romney was the adult in the room with obama the petulant child.

obama is showing himself to be unlikeable. He took his lead from Biden and became snarky, women don't like men who act like that. It is a natural response to walk away.

In the last debate, Romney was the adult in the room with obama the petulant child.

Yes, he was, and his target audience took notice. He was presidential looking and acting. He kept his dignity in check, while letting his opponent, show his true and dangerous side. Oh, those eyes. The danger lurking behind them...

Well.........we know this much. This forum is loaded with feminist bulldogs, all of whom are voting for Obama...........so clearly, Obama is getting the lions share of the ugly vote!!!:D:D

Women are looking for hope. And change.

Sniper.............were you not amazed at the expressions of anger and misery on the presidents face the other night at the 3rd debate? Reminded me of the look on the face of a school kid who got picked last for the team. Women dont like men that act like sissy-whiners who get pissed when they dont get their way = gay. THAT is why Romney is even with women!!!

The only people who went for that at the debate were the feminist bulldogs and uncommitted single women who dont know shit about shit and are convinced Romney is going to steal their condoms.

Last edited:

Sniper.............were you not amazed at the expressions of anger and misery on the presidents face the other night at the 3rd debate? Reminded me of the look on the face of a school kid who got picked last for the team. Women dont like men that act like sissy-whiners who get pissed when they dont get their way = gay. THAT is why Romney is even with women!!!

The only people who went for that at the debate were the feminist bulldogs and uncommitted single women who dont know shit about shit and are convinced Romney is going to steal their condoms.

Are pretty close to Rush Limbaugh's. And of course most American women would rather have Rush over Obama any day of the week, right?

Are pretty close to Rush Limbaugh's. And of course most American women would rather have Rush over Obama any day of the week, right?

the stealth bulldogs..............shit, they are all over the place in here!!!:2up:

I am just curious about something. Why do these polls always focus on gender or race? Are women and men that different when it comes to politics? Blacks and whites maybe more so because of the race pimping I see out there but the gender thing puzzles me. I vote the same way many men and women vote. I also vote differently that many men and women. I never believed my own politics were gender driven.

Forum List

Back