Powell endorces Obama again

This morning when he made his "big" announcement.

Colin Powell endorses Obama - CBS News Video

Colin Powell Endorses President Obama - YouTube

Here Colin:
kool_aid_man_glass.jpg

He's an idiot.. and won't garner one single Conservative voter with his endorsement.. Earth to Powell - No one but you leftists give a crap!
But he will sway many undecideds who pay no attention to politics but still remember General Colin Powell favorably.

Continue to bitterly cling to your hatred of the military if they disagree with your extremist views.

Nice avatar of Gilligan.

i did....its been what a fucking hour?.....unlike you rabbie who sits on your ass chatting in this forum some of us actually have other things to do....i know its hard to believe....now back to our program......and for every bit of Hypocrisy on the Left....there is just as much on the Right.....and if you cant see that.....its because your a die hard Righty.....just like your buddy Dean is a die hard Lefty.....he cant see the Hypocrisy on the left....see the similarities?....

You're making an equivalence that doesn't exist. There is no equivalent of the leftist media and related lobbying orgs and their vitriol directed at women, blacks, and anyone else who disagrees with them.
no doubt good news for obama but not game changer of 2008. just thankful he did not go to romney.

There is no game changer for Obama at this point. His game is done.

You're making an equivalence that doesn't exist. There is no equivalent of the leftist media and related lobbying orgs and their vitriol directed at women, blacks, and anyone else who disagrees with them.
no doubt good news for obama but not game changer of 2008. just thankful he did not go to romney.

There is no game changer for Obama at this point. His game is done.
well if true and might be then well done on your victory as you seem think it done and dusted.

Do you honestly think those things are equivalent? That's the first problem. Even if some in the GOP called him a RINO (and as I recall he never expressed a party affiliation), does that excuse racism from the Left? Second, the Left called him an Uncle Tom merely for serving in the Bush Administration. Those in the GOP who opposed him did so because of views he took. See the difference?

Second, the Left called him an Uncle Tom merely for serving in the Bush Administration. Those in the GOP who opposed him did so because of views he took. See the difference?

wont deny that.....but some of those same GOPers, namely many Far Righties, call Obama names that reflect his skin tone and have nothing to do with his views.....so how is that any different?....

Who in the GOP does that? I want names. I want to see an equivalent of Moveon.org on the right calling Obama an Uncle Tom, or a field ****** or whatever. there isn't one. You've made up an equivalnce that doesnt exist because you are projecting your own views on your opposition. This is classic leftist crap: I think such and such so everyone else must think that too.
So do you think it is OK that the Left vilified Powell as an Uncle Tom when he was in Bush's administration?

see now you are operating just like Dean does.....are you now the Rights version of Dean?.........it now has to be someone in the public eye?......there are Righties in this forum who call Obama some pretty good names.....but they dont count because they are not in Congress or in the news....in spite of your denial Rabbi.....there are MANY people who identify themselves as being Republicans/Conservatives who call Obama ****** and other choice names......i work with one.....thats who in the GOP does that......and if you ever paid attention to what i post you know the answer to your last question........

Second, the Left called him an Uncle Tom merely for serving in the Bush Administration. Those in the GOP who opposed him did so because of views he took. See the difference?

wont deny that.....but some of those same GOPers, namely many Far Righties, call Obama names that reflect his skin tone and have nothing to do with his views.....so how is that any different?....

Who in the GOP does that? I want names. I want to see an equivalent of Moveon.org on the right calling Obama an Uncle Tom, or a field ****** or whatever. there isn't one. You've made up an equivalnce that doesnt exist because you are projecting your own views on your opposition. This is classic leftist crap: I think such and such so everyone else must think that too.
So do you think it is OK that the Left vilified Powell as an Uncle Tom when he was in Bush's administration?

see now you are operating just like Dean does.....are you now the Rights version of Dean?.........it now has to be someone in the public eye?......there are Righties in this forum who call Obama some pretty good names.....but they dont count because they are not in Congress or in the news....in spite of your denial Rabbi.....there are MANY people who identify themselves as being Republicans/Conservatives who call Obama ****** and other choice names......i work with one.....thats who in the GOP does that......and if you ever paid attention to what i post you know the answer to your last question........

That's it? That's all you've got? there are people who pull the GOP lever who are probably card carrying members of the KKK. There are radical communists who vote Democrat in every election.
But I dont care about people like that and neither should you. They are not representatives of multi million dollar organizations that are closely affiliated with either party. Moveon.org is. They are also not respected highly paid members of the press.
And learn what a fucking ellipsis is for.

That's it? That's all you've got? there are people who pull the GOP lever who are probably card carrying members of the KKK. There are radical communists who vote Democrat in every election.
But I dont care about people like that and neither should you. They are not representatives of multi million dollar organizations that are closely affiliated with either party. Moveon.org is. They are also not respected highly paid members of the press.

But I dont care about people like that and neither should you. They are not representatives of multi million dollar organizations that are closely affiliated with either party.

but since they are the ones living amongst us and the ones who you encounter in your daily life and the ones who actually do the voting......i think i will be concerned about them......and fuck you and your "ellipsis"......this aint an English class.....if you want that go here......

MrsPrissEnglishAsYouLikeIt.com.

But I dont care about people like that and neither should you. They are not representatives of multi million dollar organizations that are closely affiliated with either party.

but since they are the ones living amongst us and the ones who you encounter in your daily life and the ones who actually do the voting......i think i will be concerned about them......and fuck you and your "ellipsis"......this aint an English class.....if you want that go here......

I dont affiliate with people like that. I have no contact with people liek that. I doubt many people do. But lots of people have contact with Moveon.org and their publications. That's why you should care.
Of course since you can't write English it means nothing to you. And you probably hang out with illiterates like yourself.

General Colin Powell is no longer useful as a prop for the Republican Party.

And this is why they keep hailing Condi Rice as a Party saviour, even though she's a RINO who is pro-choice, among other "Liberal" (read: American) positions.

Spoken like a true homosexual with a fetish for feet and very bad breathe.
Do you really think any politician cares what you get stuck up your ass or in your mouth.
They just use you for votes you stupid idiot.
Most Republicans don't care either..

LMAO at you.

Last edited:

I dont affiliate with people like that. I have no contact with people liek that. I doubt many people do. But lots of people have contact with Moveon.org and their publications. That's why you should care.
Of course since you can't write English it means nothing to you. And you probably hang out with illiterates like yourself.
no one affiliates with racist Rabbi except other Racist but you dont know if the guy in front of you at the store is one...do ya?.....and i have never seen a Moveon paper or someone who is a member of them......but they could be in front of ya too.....and i live in a pretty Liberal State.......so Dean got something right.....he said you were an asshole.......your last 2 sentences prove that.......if someone disagrees with you, you start with the name calling.......typical......

Didnt the Left vilify Powell as an Uncle Tom when he was in BUsh's cabinet?

The left are the biggest fucking hypocrites to walk the planet.
And aren't you now dismissing him the same way?

What...you believe you're NOT being a hypocrite?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin::badgrin:

CLASSIC!

Now he's a hero to the left but was a liar at the UN under Booooooooosh... Go figure....
Yes, because we're glad that he's finally SAW THE LIGHT.

We couldn't understand what a man of his stature was doing being a Stooge for Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld...aka Harry, Larry and Shemp.

Didnt the Left vilify Powell as an Uncle Tom when he was in BUsh's cabinet?

The left are the biggest fucking hypocrites to walk the planet.

Nope.

The left "vilified" him as a shill and a liar.

He destroyed his credibility by taking his juiced up intelligence to the UN..most of which he had to "edit' because it was so ridiculous.

Where upon..the "case" was so weak..that the US had to go it alone.

Well, partly right. The left did vilify him for being an alleged liar and shill, whether his presentation of intelligence to the UN was "juiced up" or not. And it's not at all clear that it was "juiced up. That was just a convenient slam to take against him because the left's political agenda found it expedient.

In actuality, I recall many libs coming right out and referring to the former General as a "Tom" or as the "house Negro" when that kind of rancid rhetoric was deemed fine and dandy by otherwise politically correct leftwingnuts (all in the 'greater cause' of pissing on Boooooosh).

And the US did NOT "go it alone," in any event.
I'm afraid I'm going to have to call you on your BS.

Please provide evidence of said dems calling Powell a "Tom" or "House Negro"

Thanks.

Powell goes on CBS and says Obama has kept us safe. I guess he didn't get the email about the Ambassador and 3 others. He ought to "do lunch" with Scarborough.
He sure kept us safer than Bush kept those 3000+ denizens of World Trade Center and those lost souls in the Pentagon on 09/11/2001. Got any more politicizing of national tragedies up your sleeve putz?

Powell a moderate republican??! LMFAO- No republican would EVER vote for a liberal who denied protection to Americans and left them on their own to die.. Especially an honorable military member. Powell is piece of shit.
Your Honor:

I present to you Exhibit A: Rabid Rightwing Derangement Syndrome.

I rest my case.

Harry, the reason I didn't call Powell a "RINO" is because I think men and women are entitled to their own opinions. Powell took a lot of flak for serving his country. IMHO, George W. Bush did not hire people to serve their country and put their convictions and families out to dry. He tried to bring out the best in them to be all that they could be. Powell spoke well for this nation at the UN, and while I'm sorry he's changed parties, I respect his decision because of all the good he did this country when he was called upon to do so, and he may think of the Obamas as personal friends worthy of his support. It's a man's decision to vote as he sees fit. Our forefathers gave us the Bill of Rights. We just have to sort things out within our experiences and as we see fit.

However we vote, the majority rules. I will cancel his vote with mine because of Obama's rifling the U.S. Treasury with demands the taxpayers cannot meet with throwing all the money in the world at bad ideas such as failure to get a budget passed by pissing into the wind at wisdom.
WTF are you getting that tripe from?!? Who said he's changed parties? You gotta link to support that claptrap?

If so please provide it...thanks.

why because he knew what a mistake it was going into Iraq the way Rumsfeld wanted too?......because he realized what kind of losers Bush and Rumsfeld turned out to be....so he said see ya........i never could figure out why the most experienced Military guy by far in Bush's circle was the sec of State and not Defense.....Rumsfeld was terrible....
Colin Powwell has more patriotism, character and respect in his big toe than all of these rabid RWers of USMB and beyond combined.

Powell a moderate republican??! LMFAO- No republican would EVER vote for a liberal who denied protection to Americans and left them on their own to die.. Especially an honorable military member. Powell is piece of shit.

Powell is a moderate republican, just like Joe and fakey. :badgrin:
Tell me...who do you people consider to be a moderate Republican today? I'd love to know.

Do you honestly think those things are equivalent? That's the first problem. Even if some in the GOP called him a RINO (and as I recall he never expressed a party affiliation), does that excuse racism from the Left?

Do you honestly think those things are equivalent? That's the first problem. Even if some in the Democratic party are racist, does that excuse hypocrisy from the right?

Now he's a hero to the left but was a liar at the UN under Booooooooosh... Go figure....

Yes, because he Parrotted the lies of DICK and W....they used the man.

That is the truth. I remember as soon as Powell was named for the Secy of State post I was telling everyone I knew that the reason for his selection was because Bush knew that Powell, ever the good soldier, would march into the gates of Hell if that's what his President asked him to do, and sell whatever bill of goods he was asked to sell. I remember having conversations with people about why Powell wouldn't have been selected as Secy of Defense, which is what he would have been most qualified for as a former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. But the Cheney/Rumsfeld coalition wouldn't want him in that position even if Rummy had another spot open, because they didn't want want someone qualified and intelligent enough in that post that could challenge them on their plans.

Wow, The light skinned affirmative action General is supporting the light skinned affirmative action President.....Wow!

i never could figure out why the most experienced Military guy by far in Bush's circle was the sec of State and not Defense.....Rumsfeld was terrible....

Because it was never really Bush's circle. It was the Rummy/Cheney show. Powell was selected for the same reason Bush was selected. They provided the face that was needed to accomplish the goals they set. The difference between Powell and Bush is that Powell was smart enough to start seeing relatively quickly that he was being used. To this day, Bush probably still thinks he was the one running the show.

Forum List

Back