Powell endorces Obama again

Now he's a hero to the left but was a liar at the UN under Booooooooosh... Go figure....

Yes, because he Parrotted the lies of DICK and W....they used the man.

That is the truth. I remember as soon as Powell was named for the Secy of State post I was telling everyone I knew that the reason for his selection was because Bush knew that Powell, ever the good soldier, would march into the gates of Hell if that's what his President asked him to do, and sell whatever bill of goods he was asked to sell. I remember having conversations with people about why Powell wouldn't have been selected as Secy of Defense, which is what he would have been most qualified for as a former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. But the Cheney/Rumsfeld coalition wouldn't want him in that position even if Rummy had another spot open, because they didn't want want someone qualified and intelligent enough in that post that could challenge them on their plans.

which is what he did when they wanted to invade Iraq.....

Wow, The light skinned affirmative action General is supporting the light skinned affirmative action President.....Wow!

you think Powell was affirmative action?......that guy has accomplished a hell of a lot to say it was affirmative action....i have seen many a vet that served with him say he got what he got because of his ability.....not his color.....

Wow, The light skinned affirmative action General is supporting the light skinned affirmative action President.....Wow!

you think Powell was affirmative action?......that guy has accomplished a hell of a lot to say it was affirmative action....i have seen many a vet that served with him say he got what he got because of his ability.....not his color.....

It was totally affirmative action. He had an evaluation in the army that would have gotten anyone else canned. He is the poster boy for AA.

Let's see...Powell was a product of AA? He had a horrible military record? Where are the links to support any of this. Yeah he was such a horrible soldier that he was made a General. Afirmative Action at its best!

You Willard Worshippers are beginning to eclipse the extremes you have already reached.

Let's see...Powell was a product of AA? He had a horrible military record? Where are the links to support any of this. Yeah he was such a horrible soldier that he was made a General. Afirmative Action at its best!

You Willard Worshippers are beginning to eclipse the extremes you have already reached.

Calm down

This is the party that worships the military career of LTC Allen West

Regardless of his party affiliation, Colin Powell is one of the most respected Americans there are

I dont know why that's suprising. Obama became the first affirmative action president.

It was totally affirmative action. He had an evaluation in the army that would have gotten anyone else canned. He is the poster boy for AA.

how far did you go in the military Rabbi?....

Last edited:

Forget that, I want to know how Rabbi got hold of Powell's military records. :eusa_shhh:

Forget that, I want to know how Rabbi got hold of Powell's military records. :eusa_shhh:

well i want to see a link showing that the guy was inept......everything i looked at said he was a pretty competent guy......

well i want to see a link showing that the guy was inept......everything i looked at said he was a pretty competent guy......

The United States Army does not operate on affirmantive action. Everyone in the Army one color: green. One does not make their way to 4 stars by being incompetent, and you especially don't get the Joint Chiefs chair by being incompetent. You have to be very competent to get to that point.

The circle jerk of libruls over a black man continues.. this time it's Colon Powell who was "FORCED" to serve in GW Bush's Administration according to the DUMMIES in this thread.. IDIOTS. This man HID the truth about dying soldiers, along with Bush and company .. and thought nothing of it.. you FOOLS would give FARRAKAN a gold medal simply for having black skin! Libruls have become the most race centered morons in this country.. it's all we hear...obsessed with it!

The United States Army does not operate on affirmantive action. Everyone in the Army one color: green. One does not make their way to 4 stars by being incompetent, and you especially don't get the Joint Chiefs chair by being incompetent. You have to be very competent to get to that point.
and since the Republicans here seem to be against Affirmative Action the guy was Nat Sec Adviser for Reagan for a while..... and became the Chief under Bush.....

The circle jerk of libruls over a black man continues.. this time it's Colon Powell who was "FORCED" to serve in GW Bush's Administration according to the DUMMIES in this thread.. IDIOTS. This man HID the truth about dying soldiers, along with Bush and company .. and thought nothing of it.. you FOOLS would give FARRAKAN a gold medal simply for having black skin! Libruls have become the most race centered morons in this country.. it's all we hear...obsessed with it!
back when the guy was picked as Bushs Sec of State the Righties here said the guy was a great Military guy.....now because he dont think along your lines he is now an incompetent idiot.....and where has anyone said the guy was forced to serve under Bush?.........

Forum List

Back